Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:46:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACT] Allcrypt is the only good exchange  (Read 689 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:04:51 AM

Allcrypt = Spoetnik Approved

All the others suck .

Either they are useless or not worth bothering with.

Some may be too new for me to know about or too low in volume for me to have bothered with.
But if i had to pick one to recommend it would be Allcrypt.

The biggest reason of all is they are really good at notifying the users with information about any issues or potential issues directly on their site.
Something some places don't do at all ever !

And really there is nothing more important i think.. it's all about communication, because issues are bound to happen.

On a side note what the hell is with Coins-E ?
That place opened up before Crypsty and you would swear the guy running it is deliberately trying to hide it LOL
Last bit of news i heard about that place was when they had the Exclusive for Max Coin.. (they didn't)
And if people don't know that was a debacle..
You couldn't see any market orders listed so you had to guess what was going on.. meanwhile mcxNOW had it added and working fine.

Anyway, there you have it.. MY opinion (the correct one)

feel free to comment, i can't force you all to be right but i can try Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:59:20 AM

i rather have security. is allcrypt the tightest one?

i feel like exchanges should collaborate and each time one gets hacked to show how and let all the others build defense. which by greed it does not happen
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:32:44 AM

Interesting.. reply about Security
They should be secure in the first place.
Amateur hour is over now.. if pro's don't run exchanges they are hacker food.

anyway i thought Security should go with out saying as an obvious requirement.
But it's worth mentioning thanks.

I also thought about the call for transaprency topic another guy started before here
and i want to throw that in too !
as in about who runs it and works for it etc AND how its run and the funds it holds being proven.

I have seen a recent trend in new exchange start-ups hitting the news sites..
Last one i heard of had an integrated system of verifying the funds on the exchange.
I forgot what it was called now but i think it was based in China (i seen a story recently at Coindesk about it)

Anyway i think Allcrypt deserves some special recognition for their exceptional communication with their clients.

they got my respect !

edit:
I also got large LOL'z when i seen Bittrex announce they were removing KARM   Cheesy
considering they didn't even add it yet ...and they were getting hounded to add it by the dev ...i gotta laugh at those twats HHahahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:48:59 AM

But what if you want to exchange CryptoNote based coins? When will they add the algo? I would like to see XMR and FCN on this exchange for instance, then i'll consider moving my coins from Poloniex to there. Also opinion on Poloniex? it has been pretty legit for me thus far.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: