Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 configuration HELP!!!!  (Read 2035 times)
kevin1234a (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:47:20 AM

Need help in configuring Antminer S1 to achieve its normal hash rate

• worker 2 is rockminer which is showing its average hash
    worker 1 is Antminer S1 and it is not touching 150 even
    ghash is cloud miner ( i am not worried about it)

i couldn't figure out what difficulty level i have to set for each worker especially Antminer (worker1)? below is the pic for antminer status page as well. Do i have to change any setting for Antminer so at least it reach to 150 Ghs.

thanks

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:39:55 AM

it looks like you only have 1 blade mining.  Check the cable running from the controller board to blade 2 to make sure they are plugged in all the way and check your power cable to also make sure it's seated right.  Lower on the Miner Status page, what is it showing for Chain #2?  Does it show any ASIC number or any x's?

kevin1234a (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:05:22 AM

it looks like you only have 1 blade mining.  Check the cable running from the controller board to blade 2 to make sure they are plugged in all the way and check your power cable to also make sure it's seated right.  Lower on the Miner Status page, what is it showing for Chain #2?  Does it show any ASIC number or any x's?

Asic status for chain 1 and 2 is xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

Asic status for chain 1 and 2 is xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo
Both of your blades show that?  Do you have enough power running to it?  What that status means is that every other ASIC is dead.  This is why you're seeing about half the rate you should be getting.  Definitely power it down and unplug the PCI-e cables.  Check the unit for any obvious signs of damage like scorch marks or bent/broken pins.  In addition to that, check your PSU and its cables.  Make sure your PSU is actually able to provide the 360W the S1 needs, and that each of the 2 PCI-e plugs is actually providing it.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
kevin1234a (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:12:52 PM

Sine you had mention this thing i wonder may be im not using right cables can you have a look to this post and advise may i need different cables to connect with psu thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344970.msg7903797#msg7903797

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: