Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just a coincidence Malaysia Flight MH370 disappearance now MH17 shot down?  (Read 4798 times)
Tusk (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:11:36 AM

With all the mystery around the disappearance of Flight MH370 and now less then 4 months later MH17 shot down, what are the odds? With both having many questions about the flight paths, you almost begin to think this is part of an Ian Fleming plot.  Huh

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:45:39 AM

Well, once again, Putin takes a fall. Now he is faced with either looking like someone who would allow his puppets, on the sly, to shoot down a plane, OR he looks like someone who can't control his puppets.

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:02:54 AM

Malaysia Airlines has a timeline of blips and tragedies, as many airlines do in their history. The fact that MH17 was shot down is likely unrelated to the disappearance on MH370.

It's just the close occurrence of two (one 100% confirmed) tragedies. I'm sure that it has freaked a lot of people out.

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:03:03 AM

Too bad year for Malaysian airlines!  Shocked
So who downed the plane? Nobody knows for sure... We'll see...
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

In case of MH370 disappearance, Malasyian Airlines showed great degree of incompetence. Now they let their MH17 to fly straight through this dangerous war zone where fighter jets and SAMs are active all over the place. Why? To save some fuel. How brilliant. So no, I wouldn't say its 'a coincidence, that company is horrible.
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

RT reports that flight MH17 was instructed by Kiev air traffic control to deviate and drop from 35k to 33k  

Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

Donnie Darko

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

Well, once again, Putin takes a fall. Now he is faced with either looking like someone who would allow his puppets, on the sly, to shoot down a plane, OR he looks like someone who can't control his puppets.
lol ,what Putin has to do with the disappearing of the first Malaysian plane?
I don\t know if is a coincidence between those 2 airplanes but one thing is for sure,i will never travel with Malaysian airplanes,i think this company is now the most unsecured airplane company in the world.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:17:08 PM

In case of MH370 disappearance, Malasyian Airlines showed great degree of incompetence. Now they let their MH17 to fly straight through this dangerous war zone where fighter jets and SAMs are active all over the place. Why? To save some fuel. How brilliant. So no, I wouldn't say its 'a coincidence, that company is horrible.

In my opinion, the MH370 disappearance was swiftly covered up by many governments. I find it impossible to believe that, with current technology, a plane carrying so many people can just disappear off the map. There's plenty of Satellites monitoring and filming the earth, something that big simply cannot "disappear".
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

lol ,what Putin has to do with the disappearing of the first Malaysian plane?
I don\t know if is a coincidence between those 2 airplanes but one thing is for sure,i will never travel with Malaysian airplanes,i think this company is now the most unsecured airplane company in the world.

By "once again", I don't necessarily think that umair127 was pointing the blame for MH370's disappearance on Putin, rather that once again Putin has got himself in another predicament, another negative story in the eyes of the world media.

Other controversies in the media involving VP include gay rights etc.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:52:05 PM

Is it just a coincidence Malaysia Flight MH370 disappearance now MH17 shot down?

Yes, I think so.
Is always fun to develop some kind of conspiracy theory but in this case I see just  coincidence and nothing else.
of course we can judge Malaysia air official why they didn't change the plane route but also other air companies used the same route previous days without any problem.
I guess really bad luck for this air company, 2 horrible accidents this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

I think he will be ignoring the issue. It's not like it's Russia's problem. Let the US deal with it. If thing continue like they were doing, Russia will do, what it always did when faced with external threat: clamp up, and close in on itself. Isolate from the world.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

We have not see Russia isolate from the world for more than one century...

NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Malaysia Airlines has a timeline of blips and tragedies, as many airlines do in their history. The fact that MH17 was shot down is likely unrelated to the disappearance on MH370.

It's just the close occurrence of two (one 100% confirmed) tragedies. I'm sure that it has freaked a lot of people out.

Odd of one random tragic event is coincident, but two consecutive small chance random tragic event is probably not coincident.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

We have not see Russia isolate from the world for more than one century...

Soviet Union post 1925 and until 1989 was a big chunk of isolation to miss...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

soviet union tried to impose his fucking ideology everywhere in the world...  Roll Eyes

Dogtanian

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

Yes, it literally is just a coincidence. What other relation could there possibly be, though this isn't going to stop conspiracy theorists going wild with their imaginations. I think the simple matter of a fact was that the plane was flying over a warzone and some idiots blew it out of the sky just because they could.
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

What is striking to me is there is a double coincidence at play here

1) Two aircraft disasters with the same airline
2) Both involve deviations from their regular flight plan

What are the odds of that Huh

In the case of Flight MH370 nobody knows where it went

In the case of Flight MH17, granted its still early, but as far as I understand the plane deviated off course into the conflict zone and dropped from 35K to 33K Huh

This coupled with the fact its the same airline makes the odds  about as close as me guessing satoshi's private keys Huh  

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

Odd of one random tragic event is coincident, but two consecutive small chance random tragic event is probably not coincident.

No. It is a couple of tragedies brought on by human error. There is nothing out of the ordinary other than it happening to the same airline twice. Look ay American Air lines back in 2001. They lost more air craft and lives in a couple of months than MA has lost. Unlikely events happen all the time. 

Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:43:32 PM

It is a coincidence and nothing more. MH17 could have been easily avoided had the pilot not flown into a known combat zone. The aviation authority at MAS should have enforced a no-fly policy over that territory.

It's easy to say these things in hindsight, knowing the tragedy that unfolded. But just as there is huge blame and condemnation over the acts carried out by the perpetrators, there is also blame to be pointed at those within the airline for allowing their plane to fly over a dangerous zone.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: