Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share where you get free bitcoin or invest  (Read 2468 times)
gelar24 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

sorry i want to ask where you get free BTC  Smiley

because I do not work anymore and a unemployment and now only make money through BTC Smiley

I hope you can share here thank you Smiley

free wherever and whatever it Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:39:56 AM

Check this out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.0
But don't spam or you won't get anything!

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:00:07 PM

Most of the places where you get 'free' BTC will not be worth it.

Is you work out how much time it takes to extract the BTC by filling in surveys or whatever, you will be paid well below minimum wage.

Better to spend the time looking for a job or another source of income.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

From signature campaign like you do Tongue
my current signature campaign paid high rate than another, so sad they close their campaign Sad
but this campaign is not for primary income, i suggest you look for new job and use this forum to get your secondary income
ScreamnShout

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

I would join a signature campaign if I were you. You can earn BTC just for posting as you normally would.
xxxAditxxx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:30:57 PM

You can got a free bitcoin from faucet website or investing in Cex.io or PBMining. It Works  Wink
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:33:11 PM

Same here. But I guess OP already knows about that. Smiley I trade a little bit (altcoins mostly) too.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:49:42 PM

Try your hands in trading, its not free though, It appears like you have spent a good amount of time in this forum so till now you should have known this. Or build a
website for some exclusive service through bitcoins.

if you are that desperate you can waste your time in faucets, or start begging in lending section [pls don't consider it] or maybe build a quick rip off scam biz.

rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

If you have a skill such as programming or graphic design, you can get money that way if you know how to negotiate a deal that is fair for you, and avoid getting scammed.
tonsafun

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:45:50 PM

i've been getting mixed messaged as far as selling my campaign space as a newbie. the 777 thread has it posted that i can as a newbie and a junior member, but people are also commenting that i cant because of the restrictions i have
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:59:00 PM

i've been getting mixed messaged as far as selling my campaign space as a newbie. the 777 thread has it posted that i can as a newbie and a junior member, but people are also commenting that i cant because of the restrictions i have

You have to learn first and wait until you become jr member, if as newbie you enter a campaign you will be likely spamming  because you dont know about bitcoin.
And what restrictions are you talking about? if they accept newbies, there are no restrictions.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:00:24 AM

Same here. But I guess OP already knows about that. Smiley I trade a little bit (altcoins mostly) too.

Same on both counts for me. Cheesy The signature advertising is only a small bit though, trading is a much bigger deal for me. I mostly trade BTC against $$, not altcoins.

tonsafun

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:15:09 AM

You have to learn first and wait until you become jr member, if as newbie you enter a campaign you will be likely spamming  because you dont know about bitcoin.
And what restrictions are you talking about? if they accept newbies, there are no restrictions.
the restrictions for a newbie as in no color and limited to 50 characters
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:23:00 AM

Well so if 777 are ok with that they already know that, you said they accept newbies.
tonsafun

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:32:08 AM

Well so if 777 are ok with that they already know that, you said they accept newbies.
yes, and what do they mean by-
"☆ Personal Advertising Message ONLY: 0.00001 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ Side Advertising(Competitor + Personal MSG + Newbie Code): 0.00002 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ Side Advertising(Competitor + Personal MSG + JR Code): 0.000025 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ Newbies: 0.00004 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ JR Member: 0.00005 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ Member: 0.0001 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week."-777 campaign

mind you i am a newbie. so what exactly do i do?
Feneusens

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:36:01 AM

Faucets, referral links and more faucets.

tonsafun

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:36:36 AM

what are faucets, my friend
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:50:08 AM

Faucets are free bitcoin giveaways but they just aren't worth your time.

If you work 1 hour you can buy more bitcoins then you can after 1 week month full-time doing faucets.

You should check the games and rounds section of this forum, usually there are the giveaways.
tonsafun

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:32:15 AM

If you work 1 hour you can buy more bitcoins then you can after 1 week month full-time doing faucets.

You should check the games and rounds section of this forum, usually there are the giveaways.
now, what are games? is it how it sounds as in gambling games?
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:51:06 AM

now, what are games? is it how it sounds as in gambling games?

You can find the section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

For example this thread is giving away 0.01 BTC to test the website and if you play a little bit you can cash it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678542.0

I think they are still doing this for new users.

Don't use any double your bitcoin services unless you are prepared to lose them, all those ponzi schemes are just pure gambling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: