Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiev media prepare fake news about Malaysian aircraft.  (Read 3019 times)
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:07:44 PM

Fake missile launch.

psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:25:18 PM

I am not surprised by this. Russia has used propaganda several times over the last several decades.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:17:54 AM

I would argue that Russia is likely behind the shooting down of the airplane. Russia has a very tight grip on their media and is probably telling it to report these false reports.

Perhaps Russia downloaded the Black Box info and is wating for the land of lies err I mean America to blame them so they can return with the truth and to show the world the bag of lies American Politicans are.

As I understand it, this is simply impossible, since the data is encrypted in these boxes (could anyone confirm?), and there would be traces if they have been deliberately opened.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

I would argue that Russia is likely behind the shooting down of the airplane. Russia has a very tight grip on their media and is probably telling it to report these false reports.

Perhaps Russia downloaded the Black Box info and is wating for the land of lies err I mean America to blame them so they can return with the truth and to show the world the bag of lies American Politicans are.

As I understand it, this is simply impossible, since the data is encrypted in these boxes (could anyone confirm?), and there would be traces if they have been deliberately opened.
Actually they don't need to copy anything because these boxes were copied already, each black box has a duplicate. Only two boxes were sent, so their copies could be found near crash site and preserved for trolling purposes.
tee-rex

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:37:32 AM

Actually they don't need to copy anything because these boxes were copied already, each black box has a duplicate. Only two boxes were sent, so their copies could be found near crash site and preserved for trolling purposes.

Yes, but you implicitly assume there is no suspicious info in the data that would somehow confirm that the aircraft had been shot down by the militants (or Russia). Aren't there only two black boxes in Boeing-777?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:57:16 AM

Yes, but you implicitly assume there is no suspicious info in the data that would somehow confirm that the aircraft had been shot down by the militants (or Russia).
It doesn't matter. Any mismatch between published info and copy will be enough to troll them blatantly, even if this difference will be insignificant. Smiley

Aren't there only two black boxes in Boeing-777?
According to Andrew Kramarenko, civil aviation expert, there are eight boxes at least.

http://www.gazeta.ru/science/2014/07/22_a_6129449.shtml
tee-rex

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:13:53 AM

Yes, but you implicitly assume there is no suspicious info in the data that would somehow confirm that the aircraft had been shot down by the militants (or Russia).
It doesn't matter. Any mismatch between published info and copy will be enough to troll them blatantly, even if this difference will be insignificant. Smiley

But if the data is encrypted how on earth can it be deciphered by Russians? I doubt it strongly they (investigators) will publish encrypted (raw) data or convey it to Russia to make such comparison possible. And Russia has nothing to do with the crash as Putin himself said, correct? So they (Russians) won't be able to use this info even if they laid their hands on the remaining black boxes.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:29:01 AM

Well, maybe you're right... However, there is another reason which seems to be illogical, but stocking copies of possible evidence is a typical russians behavior, because it's always possible to trade use or at least them for something in the future. Remember KGB or Politburo archives, for example. Smiley
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

But if the data is encrypted how on earth can it be deciphered by Russians? I doubt it strongly they (investigators) will publish encrypted (raw) data or convey it to Russia to make such comparison possible. And Russia has nothing to do with the crash as Putin himself said, correct? So they (Russians) won't be able to use this info even if they laid their hands on the remaining black boxes.

There is way too much financial and political interest behind this to do a decent research. I predict, in the end, thousands of people will die and a small group of guys will get more money and power.

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

I am not surprised by this. Russia has used propaganda several times over the last several decades.
LOL. Where is Kiev?

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:34:50 PM

Fake

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: