Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable Gambling Sites Up For Sale  (Read 2503 times)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:14:12 AM

Nothing you posted made any sense.

1. No, it really is the same script
2. When you decided to tell me in PM's that it was a custom made script --> scammer
3. Its completely irrelevant what you have in your wallet. The sites a big looser.

Prove the site makes income or get the fuck out
WheelKing (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:42:46 AM

2. When you decided to tell me in PM's that it was a custom made script --> scammer
3. Its completely irrelevant what you have in your wallet. The sites a big looser.

1. Not even close. The idea is the same, but code is written from scratch. Uses mysqli, perhaps you would like to post what the clone script is written in?
2. Again, because of your lack of knowledge or belief that some of us wouldnt choose the hard path of having a site coded from scratch instead of simply using a clone script, you have assumed you were being lied to about number 1 above. You poor poor little bastard.
3. Its not irrelevant at all, at this point you are just a hater jumping to conclusions.
4. You and I are done with all types of discusison, nothing will be proven to you specifically.
5. Site is still up for auction, serious bidders or potential buyers will get full disclosure before purchase.
6. If this were scam, it wold be a huge waste of my time. Obviously anyone willing to put up the cash to take the sites over would want full disclosure before transfer of any btc. I think you are used to encountering little 3rd world mongrels who would trade their mothers for a little btc to gamble with.
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:50:09 AM

Obviously anyone willing to put up the cash to take the sites over would want full disclosure before transfer of any btc.

This seems to be good to buyer. +1 for the seller.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:54:17 AM

1. Not even close. The idea is the same, but code is written from scratch. Uses mysqli, perhaps you would like to post what the clone script is written in?
2. Again, because of your lack of knowledge or belief that some of us wouldnt choose the hard path of having a site coded from scratch instead of simply using a clone script, you have assumed you were being lied to about number 1 above. You poor poor little bastard.
3. Its not irrelevant at all, at this point you are just a hater jumping to conclusions.
4. You and I are done with all types of discusison, nothing will be proven to you specifically.
5. Site is still up for auction, serious bidders or potential buyers will get full disclosure before purchase.
6. If this were scam, it wold be a huge waste of my time. Obviously anyone willing to put up the cash to take the sites over would want full disclosure before transfer of any btc. I think you are used to encountering little 3rd world mongrels who would trade their mothers for a little btc to gamble with.

I don't understand why you insist on saying its a custom script, its clearly not. At the very minimum you copied the entire front end from existing wheels.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/spin-wheel-wheel-script-for-any-coin-installing/
(This has been on cryptothrift for a long time)

http://www.btcircle.com/?unique=6PPfuXr1zdLm7PO63vRwbDykT0Pwg2kQ# Do Not Share This URL!
(Been for sale since early november 2013)

Both of which mysteriously have the same interface as yours, with the same features

Done posting on this thread, goodluck with your auction
WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:49:26 AM

I don't understand why you insist on saying its a custom script, its clearly not. At the very minimum you copied the entire front end from existing wheels.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/spin-wheel-wheel-script-for-any-coin-installing/
(This has been on cryptothrift for a long time)

http://www.btcircle.com/?unique=6PPfuXr1zdLm7PO63vRwbDykT0Pwg2kQ# Do Not Share This URL!
(Been for sale since early november 2013)

Both of which mysteriously have the same interface as yours, with the same features

Done posting on this thread, goodluck with your auction

Let me be more clear. I purchased the scripts you are speaking about. Ran them for a week and was like NOPE! I hired a developer and worked with him for two weeks recreating the script from scratch to make it a. more secure and b. bring the code up to date.

Those scripts use mysql mixed with php, and have at least 8 major exploits. One of them being that you can double withdraw using two browsers. Another being that a user can spam the wallet by constantly clicking the deposit button, which would give them a new address every single time. Over a short period of time, this does nothing significant but over time can be a big problem.

Those are actually some of the smaller exploits you will get when using those scripts.

My sites are updated php and mysqli, with the exploits not existing.

I semi-understand you crying scam, but the fact is it stems from your ignorance. Just because you dont understand something doesnt make it a scam. Its the equivalant of calling fireworks witchcraft.

You dont have the qualifications to judge whether a site is using custom code, because you clearly dont understand how something can behave the same way, yet use a different backend source code. Of course it behaves similar, I paid for it to behave similar. I also paid to have features you wont find on those clone scripts, added.

I dont want to call you simple, but at this point arguing with you is a waste of time, and invites negative energy.

Like I said, any potential buyers will have full disclosure before any btc is transferred. So your entire argument is invalid.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:53:07 AM

What and irony.  OP was saying I cannot be trusted.
WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:36:27 AM

Again, full earnings and other details given to the potential buyer before any btc is transacted. The haters arguments are invalid.

LOL! It says "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Under your username for christs sake. At the very least you seem to be involved in a lot of bad transactions. You and your buyers or people you deal with seem to attract each other.

If the sites dont attract any bids I will simply hand it over to the developer. Its not a problem. At the end of the day, the sites average 24k USD per month. If they didnt, Id be here wasting my time, because anyone who is serious about taking them over is going to want to see provable earnings. Maybe you guys are fans of wasting your own time, but I am not.

Either bid, or dont. The nay sayers arent usually successful people anyways. They also all seem to group together, but the fact is people with negative attitudes usually dont amount to much. I doubt you even have the btc to put the minimum bid in.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:37:31 AM

Show proper earnings proof here, or else we'll have to believe Acoin and his stats which show staggering losses.

WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:51:07 AM

Show proper earnings proof here, or else we'll have to believe Acoin and his stats which show staggering losses.

You can believe what you want lol. I will show them in private to any potential buyers. So... there you go, Thanks.
armin22

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

You can believe what you want lol. I will show them in private to any potential buyers. So... there you go, Thanks.

Ok then, show them to me, provide actual proof of actual earnings to me and i'll get the funds to start buying the sites.

WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:58:27 AM

Bids first... Put your bid in based on what I have described.

Obviously if I am not telling the truth, not btc will be transacted. Im not sure what some dont understand about this. Serious buyers will follow the guidelines and bid. If they win the auction and I have been bullshitting the whole time, they will simply walk.

Im not just going to hand over financial information to any joe blow who is curious, with no intentions of bidding.

There is a very good reason that I dont just want to blast financial information out there for the world to see.

Other than that, I hope you believe whatever your little heart tells you to believe. I could give a shit really.
armin22

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:56:56 AM

1BTC

Lets play.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:41:27 AM

Oh , so bidding started ?

I know who might be interested FTB , i got owner of Luckynumber to take look at it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:50:41 AM

Oh , so bidding started ?

I know who might be interested FTB , i got owner of Luckynumber to take look at it.

Cool Micro Smiley If he wants to go over the numbers, Id be willing to provide him with them any time. Ive got transactions in and out with txid's from the time the sites were launched.

It would be nice to know that the sites went to someone that is already in the field. I will make him a deal, knowing they are being kept alive. Comes with a developer who knows the code in and out, who actually coded it, and does great work for awesome prices. Based out of Romania. He would never have to worry about the code being shared, as the dev is a standup guy.
armin22

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

Can i have more info on site??? Also when were sites launched?

WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:08:12 PM

The first site was launched 4/15/14

As far as incoming and outgoing transactions, I have decided to release that to the winner of the auction before any payment is even spoken about. Its sensitive information with it being a betting site. Plus this section of the forum seems to be filled with a bit of hostility.

I will release the information immediately to anyone that already runs a well known betting site, mainly due to the fact that I know they would immediately understand it, and are not asking for the info just to release it for their forum buddies to hate on.

My advice, is to bid, if you are interested. A this point the highest bidder wins, and from that point I will talk with the winner to see if they are even the type of person I want to sell to, vs someone that is just looking fro information on a site that unaffordable to them.

Anyone who doesnt like the way Im am approaching this, clearly doesnt understand that sensitive infromation should be carefully divulged, and probably shouldnt bid on a betting site let alone run one.
armin22

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:16:46 PM

The first site was launched 4/15/14

As far as incoming and outgoing transactions, I have decided to release that to the winner of the auction before any payment is even spoken about. Its sensitive information with it being a betting site. Plus this section of the forum seems to be filled with a bit of hostility.

I will release the information immediately to anyone that already runs a well known betting site, mainly due to the fact that I know they would immediately understand it, and are not asking for the info just to release it for their forum buddies to hate on.

My advice, is to bid, if you are interested. A this point the highest bidder wins, and from that point I will talk with the winner to see if they are even the type of person I want to sell to, vs someone that is just looking fro information on a site that unaffordable to them.

Anyone who doesnt like the way Im am approaching this, clearly doesnt understand that sensitive infromation should be carefully divulged, and probably shouldnt bid on a betting site let alone run one.

BTW, no PM bids pls.

luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:09:03 PM

Can you explain to me where your players are coming as your site has almost no links pointing to it?
WheelKing (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

Can you explain to me where your players are coming as your site has almost no links pointing to it?

Up until this point. I have been experimenting with different ad purchases at different locations, in order to find the best possible advertising route. I do this with all my projects, checking to see which ads bring in the most traffic per dollar, for about the first 6 months.

Some ads will run for 4days, 7 days, some will run for 15 depending on what I have worked out with the webmasters. All are temporary, until I feel like I have found the places to really pump money in.

Whoever purchases the sites, will get the info I have collected as well.

Even though the sites have made great revenue, Im guessing someone with more advertising experience than me could take to an even higher level. I have put almost no effort into advertising if you compare it to how much money they have actually brought in at this point.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:22:28 PM

LOL! It says "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Under your username for christs sake.

really?  where is that? Please show me and explain me. As probably one of us have serious problems with eyes.

and so many questions hasn't been answered.  If you made profit off 20+k  but no one is playing how you made your profits?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: