Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin  (Read 4913 times)
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:04:54 PM

Whoop-de-doo. Opensource ATM, chamber of commerce membership, ugly moustache/hairlip, lousy star-wars rap videos, who cares. FRK is penny ante nerd shit. If you don't like it, don't invest. Its not like there's not 1000+ other coins to choose from. Personally I hate Frankos (the name alone is pure dork-ego, and Aidens are even egocentric) but why complain about them? Chris is an good guy and at a minimum he's staying involved with his lame ideas, and at least spending his own $ (read: BTC he suckered other people in to spending on his namesake) to bring "innovation" to his projects, right? Bitching because he's ugly is pretty pointless--would you rather he looked like one of the non-nerd fill-in fairies from "The Big Bang Theory?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joblessape (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:07:25 PM

So many nut hugers in this thread.

Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=243660&d=1379113412

am I pretty enuff bby?

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:09:25 PM

Whoop-de-doo. Opensource ATM, chamber of commerce membership, ugly moustache/hairlip, lousy star-wars rap videos, who cares. FRK is penny ante nerd shit. If you don't like it, don't invest. Its not like there's not 1000+ other coins to choose from. Personally I hate Frankos (the name alone is pure dork-ego, and Aidens are even egocentric) but why complain about them? Chris is an good guy and at a minimum he's staying involved with his lame ideas, and at least spending his own $ (read: BTC he suckered other people in to spending on his namesake) to bring "innovation" to his projects, right? Bitching because he's ugly is pretty pointless--would you rather he looked like one of the non-nerd fill-in fairies from "The Big Bang Theory?"

so many kind words <3

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Blazr2

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:10:42 PM

so many kind words <3

You know I hate only because I care Wink Dongba!
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:11:57 PM

so many kind words <3

truer words were never spoken

Fortune Favors the Brave
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

so many kind words <3

wtf is a dongba?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Blazr2

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:14:03 PM

so many kind words <3

wtf is a dongba?

Keep up here r3wtz0r; he's this guy, who pwns people on the interwebs. Especially nerds who like to hear their own name spoken endlessly. Mr. Franko understands.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:16:52 PM

dongba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_Vc6iKqCs

Fortune Favors the Brave
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:19:35 PM

so many kind words <3

wtf is a dongba?

Keep up here r3wtz0r; he's this guy, who pwns people on the interwebs. Especially nerds who like to hear their own name spoken endlessly. Mr. Franko understands.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Blazr2

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

The best way to derail a hate thread: turn it in to a roast.
Blazr2

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:22:25 PM

I'd say that sums it up for the three of us Wink
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:23:05 PM

I'd say that sums it up for the three of us Wink

amen.

Fortune Favors the Brave
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:05:58 PM

LMAO!!!
guiltlessnosh

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

Why hasn't this guy been featured on South Park?
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

acridxanadu

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:01:38 PM

This could go on forever...  I love it!
trackstarleah

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:18:02 PM

Whoa Whoa guys. He's not that ugly.

HMU BBY <3
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

Whoa Whoa guys. He's not that ugly.

HMU BBY <3

married sorry

Fortune Favors the Brave
mz1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:53:43 PM

So many nut hugers in this thread.

Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=243660&d=1379113412

He looks different with long hair.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:56:12 PM

Why is the dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin

I would say its because unlike 99% of the devs out there hes backed this coin from the start. Travels and puts lots of effort into it etc. Franko is one of the original alt coins great community behind it no premine no nonsense.

My opinion is it is  incredibly undervalued and will one day make quite a leap back to highly profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: