Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin  (Read 4913 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

Puppies and candy ? good play sir Wink

All ya gotta do to get me in a Van is put a Sign on it saying, Free Pizza !
i would bound and gag myself LOL
So crypto-broke lately.. "Get in the Van.. i got Bitcoin" would prob work on me too !

The last girl i lived with had that happen to her actually.. some guy was trying to get her in his van just before i started tappin' her ass.
I take it he didn't have any Candy ?

Was pretty easy for me.. i worked with the chick at a restaurant and she said she was having troubles getting a long ride home after work.
And i told her no problem honey, i can help you out.. i only live a few blocks away.. walking distance (i don't own a car/vehicle at all)
I had flirted with her a bit before.. some light sexual harassment in the work place.. so my proposition was not totally out of the blue..
She kept saying are you serious ? And i was like oh yeah for sure.. so she kept calling my bluff..
I also knew damn well she had a boyfriend that lived closed by too and she lived with him sort of LOL

Fuck 'em i figured.. I am a Sexual Warrior and i will have my conquest !

And i did too Smiley

Those panties were on the floor probably within an hour of her in my own 2 bedroom apartment i rented by myself at the time Cool
I had warned her when were still at work after i offered that i had moved my bed into the living room because of the summer time heat wave..
So there was only one place to sleep and i also bragged about my bed being the most comfortable in town too.
i have a collection of high quality mattress's i like to pile up half way to the ceiling for luxurious comfort levels,
any girl that seen my bed have always ran at it to sit and check it out with a grin and amazement.. total chick magnet
And this one too, fell victim for the tantalizing irresistible allure of Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain.

I had a hard time gettin' rid of that one though.. one vicious strike from Spoetnik "The sexual warrior's" Sword and she was living with me for 6 months Smiley
I didn't mind she was young (legal) and hot.. she liked wearing little and would make guys heads turn everywhere we went.
And because i had amazed her with my sexual powers her old boyfriend would try and fail to get her back..
She literally told me she didn't know guys could last longer in bed more than like 20 minutes hahaha
The poor girl was famished for manhood and deprived sexually and needed some sexual rehab from Spoetnik Smiley

Ass = Tamed.
next......

I lured one into my sex dungeon before i worked with by asking her if she wanted to come to my house after work and help me do my laundry..
this hot ass blonde gave me a dead pan look and she turned to me face to face and said seriously and calmly staring at me with her piercing bright blue eyes.
that she couldn't.. and that she would be too busy sniffing my underwear.
Long story short i had to cook a full size Roast with potato's and carrots and a nice gravy to sweeten the pot for that one LOL
Ya gotta do what it takes Wink

same place at the same time i was after another one, a hot Russian (all three had boyfriends) and that one i would regularly sexual harass her at work
and she would usually smile and mumble some shit about her boyfriend.. ya ya like i care.. i would laugh at her and make fun of the whole "i got a boyfriend" crap OL
then one day she showed up randomly for the first time at my house at 8am in the morning LOL
that was a failed battle though.. her boyfriend called her while she was standing in my kitchen hahaha
and she was shush'ing me and she said she lied to him about where she was going.. and she had to leave pretty quick Sad
BUT, when she walked by my bedroom *leaving and seen Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain
she looked at me with a huge grin and was like holy crap !
she made a bee line straight into my bedroom and HAD to plant her sweet little Russian ass on it (Russian chicks are divine / A+ Recommended)
Sadly she had to leave though and i never did "seal the deal" ..but, i did see her recently smiling away at me at a new job she has in town..
The plot thickens.. like my Gravy Smiley

@the guy commenting earlier.. so how do you get a hot chick like that you asked ?
You need to be a Sexual Warrior.. like Spoetnik, and take no prisoners  Cool
No just means not right now lol

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

at least this ugly sombitch is willing to show his face!

imagine how grotesque the 'anon' devs must be  Grin

iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Puppies and candy ? good play sir Wink

All ya gotta do to get me in a Van is put a Sign on it saying, Free Pizza !
i would bound and gag myself LOL
So crypto-broke lately.. "Get in the Van.. i got Bitcoin" would prob work on me too !

The last girl i lived with had that happen to her actually.. some guy was trying to get her in his van just before i started tappin' her ass.
I take it he didn't have any Candy ?

Was pretty easy for me.. i worked with the chick at a restaurant and she said she was having troubles getting a long ride home after work.
And i told her no problem honey, i can help you out.. i only live a few blocks away.. walking distance (i don't own a car/vehicle at all)
I had flirted with her a bit before.. some light sexual harassment in the work place.. so my proposition was not totally out of the blue..
She kept saying are you serious ? And i was like oh yeah for sure.. so she kept calling my bluff..
I also knew damn well she had a boyfriend that lived closed by too and she lived with him sort of LOL

Fuck 'em i figured.. I am a Sexual Warrior and i will have my conquest !

And i did too Smiley

Those panties were on the floor probably within an hour of her in my own 2 bedroom apartment i rented by myself at the time Cool
I had warned her when were still at work after i offered that i had moved my bed into the living room because of the summer time heat wave..
So there was only one place to sleep and i also bragged about my bed being the most comfortable in town too.
i have a collection of high quality mattress's i like to pile up half way to the ceiling for luxurious comfort levels,
any girl that seen my bed have always ran at it to sit and check it out with a grin and amazement.. total chick magnet
And this one too, fell victim for the tantalizing irresistible allure of Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain.

I had a hard time gettin' rid of that one though.. one vicious strike from Spoetnik "The sexual warrior's" Sword and she was living with me for 6 months Smiley
I didn't mind she was young (legal) and hot.. she liked wearing little and would make guys heads turn everywhere we went.
And because i had amazed her with my sexual powers her old boyfriend would try and fail to get her back..
She literally told me she didn't know guys could last longer in bed more than like 20 minutes hahaha
The poor girl was famished for manhood and deprived sexually and needed some sexual rehab from Spoetnik Smiley

Ass = Tamed.
next......

I lured one into my sex dungeon before i worked with by asking her if she wanted to come to my house after work and help me do my laundry..
this hot ass blonde gave me a dead pan look and she turned to me face to face and said seriously and calmly staring at me with her piercing bright blue eyes.
that she couldn't.. and that she would be too busy sniffing my underwear.
Long story short i had to cook a full size Roast with potato's and carrots and a nice gravy to sweeten the pot for that one LOL
Ya gotta do what it takes Wink

same place at the same time i was after another one, a hot Russian (all three had boyfriends) and that one i would regularly sexual harass her at work
and she would usually smile and mumble some shit about her boyfriend.. ya ya like i care.. i would laugh at her and make fun of the whole "i got a boyfriend" crap OL
then one day she showed up randomly for the first time at my house at 8am in the morning LOL
that was a failed battle though.. her boyfriend called her while she was standing in my kitchen hahaha
and she was shush'ing me and she said she lied to him about where she was going.. and she had to leave pretty quick Sad
BUT, when she walked by my bedroom *leaving and seen Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain
she looked at me with a huge grin and was like holy crap !
she made a bee line straight into my bedroom and HAD to plant her sweet little Russian ass on it (Russian chicks are divine / A+ Recommended)
Sadly she had to leave though and i never did "seal the deal" ..but, i did see her recently smiling away at me at a new job she has in town..
The plot thickens.. like my Gravy Smiley

@the guy commenting earlier.. so how do you get a hot chick like that you asked ?
You need to be a Sexual Warrior.. like Spoetnik, and take no prisoners  Cool
No just means not right now lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:58:05 AM

actually it is.
and your response was predictable a mile away..

lets see your meme.jpeg protect your women from my Sexual Warrior powers of seduction.

lock up your women Spoetnik is here !

i've said it many times and i mean it.. i only came here to pick up chicks  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:46:36 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 12:27:45 AM by Spoetnik

I am aidz victim !!111

So do we have an update here on ole Franky ?
Is he any uglier now or what ?

And last i heard he had himself i fine hotty of a wife !
Look at that ugly mug he's got.. he must be packin'  Grin  Cheesy

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 12:21:21 AM

My wife is indeed pretty hot.

Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:30:27 AM

My wife is indeed pretty hot.

Smiley

Pictures or it didn't happen !

But seriously i am just giving you a hard time.. still surprised some guy posted this rude crap way back.
So how are you Altcoin projects going ?
Anything to report to the community ?

Please includes pictures and preferably in a bikini ..her not you Wink  Grin

PS:
Notice how a guy named "Defaced" is accused of being ugly ?
Hmm it's like HE KNEW !

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 12:49:52 AM

Origin of my sn. Some people assume its because I was some leet haxor back in the day, but really, Ive been using this sn ever since I was a kid. I used to get picked on alot for having a bi lateral cleft lip and palate and often times just wished I was like everyone else. I felt "defaced". I know sorta depressing but, back in the day, it felt cool to be edgy haha. Just stick with me.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

Why was this thread made?Huh Franko is one of the few honest devs I have ever spoken with. He never had ICOs or monster backing yet his coin is still alive and well and being used by businesses. What he has lacked in funding he has made up in hard work and dedication.... I do have to say the pirate pick was funny  Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:54:12 AM

Origin of my sn. Some people assume its because I was some leet haxor back in the day, but really, Ive been using this sn ever since I was a kid. I used to get picked on alot for having a bi lateral cleft lip and palate and often times just wished I was like everyone else. I felt "defaced". I know sorta depressing but, back in the day, it felt cool to be edgy haha. Just stick with me.

Sorry then for joking around i seen pic's of you before and did not think you were "ugly"
Which is why i did not really understand this topic..
You look fine man !

I DO know with myself when i try and take a selfie picture no matter how hard i try they just suck Sad
So having an unflattering picture floating around is probably common.

But is Franko still up & running ?
Just curious..

I do agree with the other guy "Defaced" here has been a pretty cool guy for many years now.
I have no beef with him or his coin !

Prob a bit tough since the fall of Cryptsy though being so close to those guys eh ?
Anyway.. just wanted to give you a chance to let us know how it's going.

I also have no idea who started this topic or why the guy felt the need to post it either.
Some people are just mean LOL

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:05:48 AM

Why is the dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin

I would say its because unlike 99% of the devs out there hes backed this coin from the start. Travels and puts lots of effort into it etc. Franko is one of the original alt coins great community behind it no premine no nonsense.

My opinion is it is  incredibly undervalued and will one day make quite a leap back to highly profitable.

I thought you mods weren't supposed to give trading advice?

and i always been a Franko fan and i agree with BitJohn's sentiments earlier on this topic.

LOL

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:10:40 AM

He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5YtIlXuxA

yet...

Read your post, skipped the rest.

Dont fuck with Frank man, hes good people.

Feel free to post your pic, im sure you look dreamy amiright?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: