Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The non-serious/sarcastic/joking political debate thread!  (Read 1535 times)
pjwaffle (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 09:54:54 PM

Inspired by my political compass thread...

Have fun!

(/me doesn't have any good jokes Sad)

How does it work?

Name a political group and make a joke about them! Cheesy

Oh, and awesome jokers will be featured in the first post (and +reped by me)

Oh and please +rep if you like the thread!

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 12:45:01 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2011, 09:23:03 AM by The Script

What country are you from pjwaffle?  I don't want to bust out Republican/Democrat votes jokes if they will mean nothing to you...  Smiley
pjwaffle (OP)

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 03:09:18 AM

What country are you from pjwaffle?  I don't want to bust out Republican/Democrat votes if they will mean nothing to you...  Smiley

Heh... don't get the joke, but I'm from the US Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
mewantsbitcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 03:23:12 AM

Government
The Script

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 09:21:58 AM

What country are you from pjwaffle?  I don't want to bust out Republican/Democrat votes if they will mean nothing to you...  Smiley

Heh... don't get the joke, but I'm from the US Smiley

Ha ha, I just realized why you were confused by that.  I meant to say "jokes" not "votes".  It was late.  I was tired.  Tongue
The Script

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 09:35:11 AM

What's the difference between a Republican and a Democrat?

Republicans are pro-war and want to regulate the economy.  Democrats are pro-war and want to regulate the economy.  See?  Me neither. 

A Liberal and a Genie

A liberal came upon a genie and said, "You're a genie. Can you grant me three wishes?" The genie replied, "Yes, but only if you're feeling generous enough to share your good fortune." The liberal said, "I'm a liberal. I'm always happy to share." The genie said, "O.K., then, whatever you wish for, I'll give every conservative in the country two of it. What's your first wish?" "I would like a new sports car." "O.K., you've got it, and every conservative in the country gets two sports cars. What's your second wish?" "I'd like a million dollars." "O.K., you get a million dollars, every conservative gets two million dollars. What's your third and final wish?" "Well, I've always wanted to donate a kidney."

How many anarchists does it take to change a light bulb?

None.  Everyone knows that without government there will be chaos and bloodshed and no electricity.

How many statists does it take to change a light bulb?

None.  They'll make you do it for them, because you implicitly signed a social contract to do so when you were born.

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 10:17:58 AM

I thought the difference between Republicans and a Democrats was that the Repubs say they'll bomb you, and they do. The Democs say they won't bomb you, and they do. (Referencing Clinton in Iraq, Former Yugoslavia, etc., and the current person in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.)

How many Marxists does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, the light bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution!

How many primitivists etc.? Smashy smashy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: