Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stats on BCT and My Wallets are Indicators  (Read 841 times)
adoni (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

Anyone using the stats on this site or the My Wallet stats on Block Chain as indicators to predict movements?

I noticed until recently this sites new uses was mirroring the growth curve of value with new users matching the peaks.

However, it looks like recently google might have decided this forum is not as relevant as it was since while My Wallets have jumped from 700K users last December to now around 2M to continue exponential growth the users in this forum were way down last month, anyone inside the forum know if google isn't pushing your site as much now?

I don't see why My Wallets would continue exponential growth and new users in top btc forums wouldn't mirror it.

There's a new algorithm out that predicted correctly the peaks and valley of bitcoin by matching it to new wallet growth at block chain

New users here should be matching the my wallet growth unless google has demoted this site from general bitcoin discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ektra

Activity: 137
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:35:30 PM

Google have been sidelining forums in their results for a while now (see how they got rid of the discussion and blog search options) in favour of commercial or 'official' type sites. Don't know if that has anything to do with the more recent change you mentioned but it's part of a trend.
adoni (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

Actually they push wiki now on 100 buck legal terms haha

Google is a complete joke

Matt Cutts is a moron

Google manipulates high cpc terms so it shows junk, wiki and forums and maybe junk that gets zero response ratios like YP and stuff

Local Lawfirms with legit content and great response ratios they killed

You see sites that are #1 on bing and yahoo and on google they are page 6

Even EMD's and an EMD with good content should be #1

Google is a joke and in a short time people will be saying Google who

Major class action about to hit google over ppc, that destroys them and changes the whole search industry

Soon google execs will be in a federal court room explaining why they never verified if a doctor had an active license or if a lawyer wasn't disbarred.

Then they will have to give all their Gold to the victims of bad ppc buyers that harmed people

GOOGLE DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT IN THE FUTURE

It had a short reign of SE's and it's OVER

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: