Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-h.com = earn a profit up to 3% - 10% /daily! - INSTANT WITHDRAWAL  (Read 5946 times)
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

bitcoin-h, enjoy your very own scammer thread.
☆★☆ Bitcoin-h, btc-banker | Scammer, theif running scam, web based wallets ☆★☆

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

Well until bitsky gets his money back (or not), we don't know for sure. I do believe that this guy is a really stupid scammer though.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoin-h (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:38:59 PM

thanks williamj2543
Bitsky never stored any cent - hope we will have reply from members who stored bitcoins with us
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:39:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:53:33 PM by devthedev

Well until bitsky gets his money back (or not), we don't know for sure. I do believe that this guy is a really stupid scammer though.

Bitsky didn't deposit into the site and we do know for sure he's a scammer, look through the breakdown in the "Scam Accusations" thread.

hope we will have reply from members who stored bitcoins with us

Sounds familiar.

can you explain me please - how can i convince any of our member to post here messages? (we dont have, dont request any personal details like, name, email, etc) - if they will, they will post here...

i dont can sign our members bitcoin address, this address with money are not mine, but i can ask, i can send a internal message to some members with higher balance to do that...

nobody will post any real review? please, i wait our members review
Thats because you have no real customers, because you are a scammer.

nobody has come with evidence that we dont do what we promised.

That's because no one has been stupid enough to fall for your SCAM. What your doing is considered to be economically unfeasible, so unless you are operating at a loss - your intention is to act like a ponzi and wait for a large amount of deposits to steal all the coins. Want to prove your not a scam? Please sign a message where you actually have BTC1800 as you claim. If you're legit it shouldn't be too hard - takes about 5 minutes. Else your just a scammer and a liar.

There was not one single member who came into the thread with their positive experience with the site; none at all

BurtW brought up a great point here as well,

Why are you even here on this forum?  Why waste your time?  Even with not one single deposit from the people on these forums, at your current growth rate, in a few months every single person who has any Bitcoins will be your customer:

6594 members with over 1905.6817307692 bitcoins are trusting us!
6595 members with over 1905.7258461538 bitcoins are trusting us!
6597 members with over 1905.8140769231 bitcoins are trusting us!
6599 members with over 1931.8677884615 bitcoins are trusting us!
6608 members with over 1934.6846153846 bitcoins are trusting us!
6614 members with over 1935.9365384615 bitcoins are trusting us!
6981 members with over 1964.3635384615 bitcoins are trusting us!
7049 members with over 2003.5093846154 bitcoins are trusting us!
7052 members with over 2003.7389038462 bitcoins are trusting us!
7052 members with over 2003.7848076923 bitcoins are trusting us!
7091 members with over 2034.4256846154 bitcoins are trusting us!
7092 members with over 2034.5648269231 bitcoins are trusting us!
7092 members with over 2034.6112076923 bitcoins are trusting us!

That is not fast enough for you?  Do you really have the infrastructure (servers, personel) to handle a higher growth rate than is shown on the statistics from your web site?

snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:59:03 PM

Where do I find my "transaction password"?  Huh

bitcoin-h (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

before you can make any transaction, like withdrawal, you must setup a transactions password, its for your account security
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:04:20 PM

Where do I find my "transaction password"?  Huh

If you want to donate Bitcoin check out http://seansoutpost.com/

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:22:25 PM

3355 members with over 1478.6925 bitcoins are trusting us!
You'll be due to pay out 44.36BTC tomorrow at the 3% daily profit rate. Sign a message coming from a Bitcoin address with more than 40BTC

P.S. I know we won't get it based on the previous thread where we asked 50 times (Literally). But it's not too hard to ask again.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:49:31 PM

bitcoin-h, btc-banker and other alts of the same serial scammer:

This scam will go nowhere.  We are already on to you.  This alt is busted.  At least put in the effort to come up with a different scam next time!  It is like you have given up and you are not really even trying anymore.  Are you getting discouraged?  This one is identical in every single way to your last scam.  This thread reads like a carbon copy of the last thread.  You might as well have used the username btc-banker-again for this one.

You obviously put at least a small amount of effort into all of your various scams.  Instead, why not put your efforts into something useful that is not a scam?  Then the BTC you earn would be honest from honest work.  Wouldn't that feel better than just trying to steal, cheat and take advantage of people, and getting nowhere doing it?  How much did you make on the last scam?  Was it really worth your time and effort?  

You will make even less on this one.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
zwickl

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:50:49 PM

I guess I don't have to visit the company anymore with the stated evidence.

Still I will write them an email, as you mentioned them. I think, they (or their lawyers) will find this information including your "investment" site and the "collaboration" with this company very interesting.

Whoever you are bitcoin-h, please be so kind and just delete yourself Smiley

I nearly forgot to add this, but it's pretty useful for newbies just browsing through the gambling section:
SCAM !!!

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

I apparently got a payout.. Shocked

bitcoin-h (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:02:27 AM

zwickl any evidence ? another hater talk shit !
snuffish for sure you got your payment and all other our members too recive his promo profit from bitcoin-h.com
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:06:25 AM

I apparently got a payout.. Shocked
You will, until you don't.

3357 members with over 1511.0404038462 bitcoins are trusting us!

There is an obvious bug in the code here.  Please NO ONE TELL HIM that a satoshi is 10-8 BTC.  Please let's keep that just between us because every time I read their fake statistics on how many BTC they have I get a good belly laugh and laughter is very good for me.

So, let's keep it our little secret because it shows that it is bogus, that is it the same damn code and guy, and that he really does not understand Bitcoin at all.  To him Bitcoin is just another area where he can try his totally pathetic attempts to steal other people's hard earned money because he is just to fucking lazy to make an honest living.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:11:18 AM

zwickl any evidence ? another hater talk shit !
snuffish for sure you got your payment and all other our members too recive his promo profit from bitcoin-h.com

Did you happen to miss the Scam Accusation thread, or were you just ignoring me again?
Why are you asking zwickl for evidence?

I gave you evidence and you call me a hater.
Hater: One who expresses unfounded or inappropriate hatred or dislike, particularly if motivated by envy.
I'm definitely not envious of your scam -_-

Everyone: Make sure you give his account negative trust and feel free to post in the thread, ☆★☆ Bitcoin-h, btc-banker | Scammer, theif running scam, web based wallets ☆★☆

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:14:33 AM

zwickl any evidence ?
Your code is all the evidence we need.  Your code has been presented.  The code proves you have and keep the private keys for every one of your customers/victims.  You are busted.  Go away.  Try harder next time.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:06:41 AM

And he's stupid enough to thing that we will fall for the exact same scam again. What a dumbass.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bitcoin-h (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:58:48 AM

its not scam, its very real, we still pay the daily promo profit
too many hater here
williamj2543 you lost any cent in bitcoin-h? for sure NOT ! than why you talk shit?
zwickl

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:38:03 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 06:59:39 AM by zwickl

its not scam, its very real, we still pay the daily promo profit
too many hater here
williamj2543 you lost any cent in bitcoin-h? for sure NOT ! than why you talk shit?

Please just stop. You ask me for evidence ? I asked you several questions yesterday and NONE of them were answered in a reasonable way backed up by facts. Members on this forum analyzed your sites' code and found very disturbing and untrustworthy facts like stealing private keys, using the same layout & code like a previous scam site (btc-banker). In one post you even admitted to be at least related to that site.

These are hard facts you neither counter nor discuss in a normal fashion. All you do is insist on promises lies like:

"I give you free money"       "No I won't stop paying"       "Your money is safe"       "You can withdraw anytime"      
"I'm a trustworthy person with minor english skills but represent a legal firm I have no evidence of its existence"

I can look into the future Smiley
zwickl - nobody scam here and learn something, only scammer call all time scam , so probable YOU are a scammer
you lost any cent in bitcoin-h ? for sure not   another member lost any cent in bitcoin-h? for sure NOT
so why you talk like so, without any evidence?
In the end, you always blaspheme everyone who has just a little doubt in a very unprofessional and coarse way. As you got caught, at least take the honorable way out and stop pointing fingers and empty accusations at your prosecutors.

If anybody still didn't get this:
SCAM !!!

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
bitcoin-h (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:55:41 AM

zwickl - nobody scam here and learn something, only scammer call all time scam , so probable YOU are a scammer
you lost any cent in bitcoin-h ? for sure not   another member lost any cent in bitcoin-h? for sure NOT
so why you talk like so, without any evidence?
zwickl

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:38:41 AM

I couldn't resist Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: