Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by spartan82  (Read 835 times)
Rulishix (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

It was supposed to be a simple and smooth deal. My btc for his moneygram.  He did exchanges for way more with more trusted people so I am good, right? Wrong!  My btc is still sitting unclaimed at the address he provided for me yesterday or Thursday? I forget which day it was. Proof provided below. Not blocking anything out, I have nothing to hide!

I just want my btc back. I don't want his moneygram. I'll invest it somewhere or something. Let's see what he has to say of anything about this..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:06:21 PM

The irony of someone who admitted to scamming possibly being scammed. Anyway you've only left a three hour gap between the PMs, I would give him some time, he might have been held up with something - it happens to all of us. If in a few days he's logged in but hasn't responded then I'd say you have a valid claim.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:09:44 PM

The irony of someone who admitted to scamming possibly being scammed. Anyway you've only left a three hour gap between the PMs, I would give him some time, he might have been held up with something - it happens to all of us. If in a few days he's logged in but hasn't responded then I'd say you have a valid claim.

I would agree except I paid them back with interest although it did take a while...anyway he posted on his thread telling me to piss off with my obvious scam after I brought it up. I think he scammed me, but I am hopeful since the coins have not moved.
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

Bump. He has been online and has not tried to resolve this. Scammer!
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

He left me rep saying I am blackmailing him. How can I prove he got those pms and sent them? This is insane. He is getting away with scamming because of his rep? Really?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:43:11 PM

You have such a bad trust rating. I would probably work on improving that before accusing people of scams. Its like a criminal accusing another criminal of crime. They probably won't care about his opinion

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:40:22 PM

You have such a bad trust rating. I would probably work on improving that before accusing people of scams. Its like a criminal accusing another criminal of crime. They probably won't care about his opinion

Bad logic. A scam is a scam no matter who got scammed. Move along if you have nothing useful to contribute. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: