Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any psychiatrists here?  (Read 1966 times)
antares (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 10:39:33 PM

must have some BA or something(must be legit and have a state permit to practice or non us equal).
Please analyze whats wrong with this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=29445
Payment negotiations and credentials via PM
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 02:37:04 AM

must have some BA or something(must be legit and have a state permit to practice or non us equal).
Please analyze whats wrong with this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=29445

maybe some online therapy over Skype would help?
http://thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=622

lol

memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 03:16:37 AM

He is him!

(also, move to offtopic)
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 05:20:43 PM

lol i geddit Tongue

you are a scumcoin supporter, am I right?

Signature space available for rent.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 05:33:41 PM

lol i geddit Tongue

you are a scumcoin supporter, am I right?
Seems so =P
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 10:04:28 PM

He is him!

(also, move to offtopic)

what did he do or say Huh

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 10:22:13 PM

If you ever find one, can you have him check out Atlas/Ragnar/Boss/Alpha./Immanuel Go/Jon also? It would seem by my own statement alone he suffers from a variation of multiple personality disorder.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 10:50:48 PM

If you ever find one, can you have him check out Atlas/Ragnar/Boss/Alpha./Immanuel Go/Jon also? It would seem by my own statement alone he suffers from a variation of multiple personality disorder.
A good psychiatrist would make bank in this forum.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 12:07:53 AM

I'm 2 months away from a masters in social work, have a BA in psychology, have about 1200 hours of field experience at 3 locations including ~450 at my current field placement in an adult psychiatric hospital unit.

I have no problem soliciting advice under the guise of an unlicensed student counselor.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:18:20 PM

I'm 2 months away from a masters in social work, have a BA in psychology, have about 1200 hours of field experience at 3 locations including ~450 at my current field placement in an adult psychiatric hospital unit.

I have no problem soliciting advice under the guise of an unlicensed student counselor.

Hey, if everyone else hears 'voices', are they normal? And would that make the others abnormal?

If everyone is out to get you, are you paranoid?  If so, if everyone is out to get your money, are you still paranoid?

Nietzsche told me not to drink, Freud told me it's my mother's fault. They obviously never had an Irish Mother.

Something tells me, if you switch to Psychiatry over Psychology, you would get 100's of PM's.  (just a guess)

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:53:55 PM

Hey, if everyone else hears 'voices', are they normal? And would that make the others abnormal?

If everyone is out to get you, are you paranoid?  If so, if everyone is out to get your money, are you still paranoid?

Nietzsche told me not to drink, Freud told me it's my mother's fault. They obviously never had an Irish Mother.

Something tells me, if you switch to Psychiatry over Psychology, you would get 100's of PM's.  (just a guess)

Haha, you are probably right.  But, then again, psychiatrists aren't really trained to be counselors or therapists.
Kaos

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 12:08:30 PM

Haha, you are probably right.  But, then again, psychiatrists aren't really trained to be counselors or therapists.

Phycologist = A man or woman who is trained to listen to people with no to mild mental issues, be it temporary or historical, ask questions such as "and how did that make you feel?" or "would you like to talk about your father?" maintain you as a client for an indefinite amount of time and actually make altogether little to no difference into your quality of life anymore than a good friend would. (You can easily substitue mental to physical and get a description for a physiotherapist)

Psychiatrist = A man or woman who is trained to write prescription drugs for craploads of money that you can get from the black market for half the price and twice the strength.

I kid... I kid... New Yorkers and Londoners would have died out without them...
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:31:21 PM

Phycologist = A man or woman who is trained to listen to people with no to mild mental issues, be it temporary or historical, ask questions such as "and how did that make you feel?" or "would you like to talk about your father?" maintain you as a client for an indefinite amount of time and actually make altogether little to no difference into your quality of life anymore than a good friend would. (You can easily substitue mental to physical and get a description for a physiotherapist)

Psychiatrist = A man or woman who is trained to write prescription drugs for craploads of money that you can get from the black market for half the price and twice the strength.

I kid... I kid... New Yorkers and Londoners would have died out without them...

Actually, you're almost spot on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: