Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:51:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOL New BTC Domain starts with PR3 THANKS GOOGLE  (Read 726 times)
banque (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

So I register a new BTC domain yesterday

I go to setup a blog and forum and I notice my SEO bar says PR3 already

I thought it was a fresh domain, no history

Whois is weird shows no 'drop' but yet it has a history

So last owner got a nice starter PR3 and let it drop

One mans trash is anothers treasure

I was going to post on this forum for a nice PR site to establish some homepage links for a new BTC network of sites I'm working on, now I don't need them, I'm starting from PR3 out of the gate.

LOL Thanks Google
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

If your content is good, then SEO isn't really that important. People will flock to it anyway. I own a couple of blogs and forums and before I installed anti-spam measures on both, I used to get tons of spammers spamming backlinks to their SEO services, backlinks of their customers' websites, etc. That made me despise the SEO industry, their crappy marketing, and their shady techniques for good. They are the parasites of the web, and their no. 1 goal is to propel subpar shit to the first page of Google's search results at the expense of those who truly deserve it. No way would I want to associate with that crap.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
banque (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:07:50 PM

It's showing on all my browsers as PR3 and all of them use various SEO tool bars to show PR alexa backlinks and such

SEO doesn't suck, google sucks

PR doesn't really rank much, being in the Net for almost 20 years I can pop brand new sites easily due to a few legit seo tricks that involve content and such.

Google's serps are crap now, most people with a brain use Bing, if you have good content Google is now pushing you to page 2 or page 3 just to keep people from hitting a high response site that stops searches, G makes money off of clicks and if you have good content google tracks the visits to your sites STOP LOOKERS so they now bury you.

Google wants one thing, ppc clicks, they're the biggest whore in the world, 99.9% of 'seo' companies are morons and can't hit page 1 if they try, but for a business you need seo strategy along with ppc management, so you can track response and once you understand the game, you need 20% to 40% response ratios from ppc clicks to make google work for many companies.

Bottomline ppc clicks work IF THE CONTENT CONVERTS and the content google is pushing for serp's is crap and won't convert at 5%, so being organic now on google isn't even a good strategy for companies, it's not worth it since you need to put up crap content or they bury you.

So you hit #1 on Bing and Yahoo now and settle for 35% of SE traffic and if you need google, you buy the term and monitor the content so it produces 20% to 40%, if you can't convert those numbers then you just turn off ppc, and say F Google.

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

It's showing on all my browsers as PR3 and all of them use various SEO tool bars to show PR alexa backlinks and such

SEO doesn't suck, google sucks

PR doesn't really rank much, being in the Net for almost 20 years I can pop brand new sites easily due to a few legit seo tricks that involve content and such.

Google's serps are crap now, most people with a brain use Bing, if you have good content Google is now pushing you to page 2 or page 3 just to keep people from hitting a high response site that stops searches, G makes money off of clicks and if you have good content google tracks the visits to your sites STOP LOOKERS so they now bury you.

Google wants one thing, ppc clicks, they're the biggest whore in the world, 99.9% of 'seo' companies are morons and can't hit page 1 if they try, but for a business you need seo strategy along with ppc management, so you can track response and once you understand the game, you need 20% to 40% response ratios from ppc clicks to make google work for many companies.

Bottomline ppc clicks work IF THE CONTENT CONVERTS and the content google is pushing for serp's is crap and won't convert at 5%, so being organic now on google isn't even a good strategy for companies, it's not worth it since you need to put up crap content or they bury you.

So you hit #1 on Bing and Yahoo now and settle for 35% of SE traffic and if you need google, you buy the term and monitor the content so it produces 20% to 40%, if you can't convert those numbers then you just turn off ppc, and say F Google.

So whats the domain, i know that google doesnt work very well some times, but just curious you can put the domain you registered.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

Really?
Congratulations!
Is it a "clear" domain?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
banque (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

Don't want to connect the name to pr talk

let it be off the radar

what you mean clear

it's an expired drop, pretty common in the domain world

i rarely register drops

if i do its by accident

I'm not a drop catcher

having registered in 20 years probably 20K doms

I don't remember a name with no links at google having any pr
BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:40:41 AM

I dont get it, how new domain starts with PR3? Is it full of content when you bought it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: