Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
w8

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

OSX Wallet by w8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a256cm94sztwskc

Donations Welcome: Wjbp6afRKjn9WCH7gafMXZhGT4Mfo1RRKw

Thanks,
w8

Deploy a macosx wallet is like zip it... I can do it in 10 seconds, they just didn't upload contrib/macdeploy to repository, so it is not my responsability, my wallet is working 100% tested, If they asked for a dmg wallet I would do it Wink

Thanks anyway mate Tongue

You should have a macdeploy on your system to release a wallet. I tested the wallet on 3 macs here and they all fail. You are missing all the QT Frameworks, Plugins, and other required files in the app package. Your release will only work on your system. See package comparison below. This has nothing to do with a dmg installer.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

When I use  ./autogen.sh  I get:
autoreconf: 'configure.ac' or 'configure.in' is required
altpooler

Activity: 122

Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:05:51 PM

Altpooler's WebCoin pool:
WEB.ALTPOOLER.COM

Altpooler's Mining Pools:
- PPLNS
- Payouts sent every minute
- DDOS Protected
- 5 Dedicated Servers
- Cluster of Highly Efficient Stratum Servers

GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) Pool: http://bsty.altpooler.com
Gapcoin - The largest, decentralized prime gap search https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822498.0

Beta launch of our new mining pool is currently scheduled for January 5, 2015.

We will feature Unitus merged mining for the yescrypt algorithm upon launch.

If you are a CPU miner and would like to help test our yescrypt merged mining implementation, please send me a PM for stratum connection details.
embicoin

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:09:45 PM

You should have a macdeploy on your system to release a wallet. I tested the wallet on 3 macs here and they all fail. You are missing all the QT Frameworks, Plugins, and other required files in the app package. Your release will only work on your system. See package comparison below. This has nothing to do with a dmg installer.

Didn't know that, thanks for the info, I am used to linux where the libs are statically linked by default.

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:11:50 PM

Nice logo  Wink

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:13:55 PM

Carsen, Do right by the people and rebuild your name.

I am mining this baby and hoping for the best.

Alright Jarvis, This is for you and everyone else that follows me. I am Carsen Klock (my actual user account here on Bitcointalk was banned along time ago for posting a coin giveaway (Yes I know, very ridiculous).

There is some points I would like to make and some information I would like to point out. First of all, I am not a scammer.

1.) I enjoy making cryptocurrency. It is my passion, my hobby, and my livelihood. (Yes I live and breathe cryptos)
2.) I develop coins in the best interest of the people (Yes my track record says differently, This has all been a learning experience in a developer stance with a lot of FUD.)
3.) I do want to redeem my name, I am a good person and a talented developer, The community should recognize. (I want to work with you guys rather than against you with senseless arguing, PnDs, etc.)
4.) What about my other coins? They were either dumped (usually more so community panic than me dumping the premine), shut down, or removed, or taken-over by the community. (I would prefer they would have all gotten taken over by the community in the end, but some just did not survive (Lack of stable code or mistakes). I am sorry to the people who may have lost some investments and effort from my coins, this was never my intention. Webcoin is your new chance.)
5.) Why? To simply put it, Making one coin is not enough in any sense or factor. There will always be a better/faster/more efficient coin out there, coins must adapt. Developing one coin over time may be the way to go, but for me currently, it is not enough, I always want to learn new things, better my code, better my coins, and better the crypto-world.
6.) Scams? I do not scam people, I do not take people's money. I DO NOT FORCE YOU TO BUY MY COINS, I do not sit here and lie about a fake IPO or want to lie to you all about false promises. (Even though I have lied to many in the past over cetain coins, but those days are over.)
7.) Future Development? Yes, Webcoin will be maintained and developed further, I do not plan to dump the premine or run. Webcoin has very solid code that has taken me awhile to perfect, which I am proud of. Most developers and code diggers can agree, my coins are SOLID. (And that is what matters after all, right?)
8.) Old Coins? What about them?? If you have issues with one of my coins or need the code fixed, I am still willing to do so, Send me an email to carsenk(at)gmail.com
9.) FUD? Yes this little tiny word is what caused a lot of the problems with me and the community, work with me, not against me.
10.) Why should I trust you? Because, I could sit here and still be a shadow, or I can come into the light and let honesty take over.
11.) Satoshi?
12.) You can invest into Webcoin and follow me (Carsen) or you can continue investing in Chinese shitcoins that never make it past PoW. lol
13.) I have a question!? Ask away! I am available on skype 24/7 "carsenklock"

I am simply giving everyone what they want. But it's time to get rid of this kind of market and bring back stability and encourage continuous development of the coins out there rather than pushing 20 coins out a week. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. Basics of economy. If there is demand for new coins, then I can be that developer as well. I want to work with you all and make the crypto-world better. Webcoin is a start! Smiley
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

+500, I am with you on this one!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Not your keys, not your coins!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:25:17 PM

http://www.hashharder.com/x14/webcoin IS UP

Spread the Hash

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.
w8

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:31:43 PM

Didn't know that, thanks for the info, I am used to linux where the libs are statically linked by default.

All good. As with anything, it's all about learning.  Grin
bluez69

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

Let's go on,,,,
we just passed block 250 Grin
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

Up and running!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
jarvis

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:20:39 PM

Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Wow, Thank you. I have mined all your coins and did well on some and lost on others because I sold late. You have progressed well as your releases are getting better and better over time.

I appreciate you response and honesty. The crypto-currency community is forgiving as long as you begin to do great things for the people. I am willing to give you a clean slate and look forward to your future work!

Keep coding Jedi

youknowwhy

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:26:05 PM

i love your coins ,so i love  you . you are a great man and thanks for your great job .  Grin
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:28:09 PM

Wow, Thank you. I have mined all your coins and did well on some and lost on others because I sold late. You have progressed well as your releases are getting better and better over time.

I appreciate you response and honesty. The crypto-currency community is forgiving as long as you begin to do great things for the people. I am willing to give you a clean slate and look forward to your future work!

Keep coding Jedi

i hate losing btc in your coins but i like your honesty ,  Cheesy
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:31:16 PM

LOL, this guy is Carsen, a complete idiot who created few coins and left away after day 1.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675509.msg7785261#msg7785261
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=669757.msg7927634#msg7927634
mitys

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:33:15 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 10:48:08 PM by mitys

Hello guys! They say that there is a Dev of Nebula. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660833.520
If so I would ask the developer to contact me!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

all i can say:

lol ..

And more lol to the people actually mining this shit.. i doubt this coin will stand tall for long Smiley

BTW, few less selfie's would be nice and why so many tattoos ?!
https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

Oh this one gets it pretty nice:

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:45:50 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 11:01:19 PM by TR8888

Umm.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: