Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:05:11 PM

I posted earlier but got no response. Can you add a social web platform in the the road map? Like web chats, including voice, video and text? All I see is just anon and security, which every coin and their mother is getting.

What do you mean by social web platform? Can you give an example cryptoholic11? We are open to all ideas, Exchange information will be added to the QT very soon, I can try to get the features you are requesting in as well, but an example would be nice, so I know exactly what you mean.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

I posted earlier but got no response. Can you add a social web platform in the the road map? Like web chats, including voice, video and text? All I see is just anon and security, which every coin and their mother is getting.

What do you mean by social web platform? Can you give an example cryptoholic11? We are open to all ideas, Exchange information will be added to the QT very soon, I can try to get the features you are requesting in as well, but an example would be nice, so I know exactly what you mean.

I just did, video chats, voice chats, text messaging (trollbox and encrypte messaging), and maybe webmarkets

coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

Guys! You are the best!
Read whole topic and still holding some Nebula from the dev. And of course mining Webcoin.
Like name of coin, it is realy cool! Like dev, because he coming more and more experienced with every new coin, and this coin is looking to be his long term project Wink

I think coin become more interesting if you will add function that allow to send coins like darksend or something like that, but user could choose how to send coins - open or confidential.
And of course mobile app for your coin is required if it is long term project.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

When does POW end?
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:20:45 PM

When does POW end?

Around 5300 blocks or about 3.6 more days.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

/x14/webcoin
  • Custom Stratum with Vardiff and Redis for share management
  • Non-registration multi-coin mining with OneKey
  • Support available at support@hashharder.com
  • Chat available at #hashharder on irc.freenode.net
  • The only website you need: http://www.hashharder.com

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:42:59 PM

When does POW end?

Is there are bounty for a rich list?
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:38:52 AM

When does POW end?

Is there are bounty for a rich list?

Yes bounty is 100 WEB for a rich list! Smiley
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

@ocminer - I would think you would have more respect than that? I have tattoos because I wanted them? Who doesn't take selfies? lol

@Everyone - If you have a question about a certain coin or need some help, contact me via Skype or email at carsenk(at)gmail.com I am more than willing to help you guys out or fix certain coins.

If you have questions/etc. for Webcoin, keep it in this thread, I will be monitoring it. Email or Skype works also, I am always available.

I don't take selfies - the rest is up to you, true.

Its actually quite funny - every coin you listed is actually dead - you telling that you've dumped the premine all the time and literally made some money with it.. instead of reviving a coin - or fixing a coin - you let the community take it over (those are the people you've actually stole money from - the bagholders/miners) and move onto the next coin.

YOU are one of the guys hurting altcrypto most, you're not better than any chinese dev who does the same - actually some chinese dev does is probably better than you...

I will never add any coin you worked on and I feel sorry for the miners on suprnova who lost with your coins.. you actually made money with miners/users also from suprnova who now had a bad experience in crypto and lost money.. They'll keep thinking "I've mined some Isis or Tech on Suprnova and actually sold them for 0.0004 btc.. I will mine somewhere else in future..

This is not how crypto works or it should work.. You're a blatant scammer... And its good your other account got banned.

EDIT: Oh and its a shame that other pools support you and your work.

This is strictly your opinion.

Then go to the Chinese Devs! Smiley lol I don't care what you do, its all your choice. Webcoin will succeed and you will feel like an idiot.

Suchpool, Dedicatedpool, and many other big time pools have made good profits off my coins and stay in contact with me.

I am changing crypto. I will change crypto. I have changed crypto. If you haven't noticed, most chinese knock-offs are built on MY code.

You have added every single coin I have worked on almost, you may have had bad experiences obviously, but that can also be due to no-communication on your part. All other pool operators have been able to contact me just fine, figure out what is going on and make a move from there, I can't say I have much sympathy for you as you have never tried to get in touch with me. You would rather sit here and point fingers, rather than come to a solution.

Every coin I listed, isn't dead, there is even some posts today on them, The only thing hurting the crypto-world is people like you that create FUD, yell, whine, bitch, moan, whatever it be, you aren't trying to come to a solution or fix things or make anything better. At least I can acknowledge that I have fucked up before and I am willing to make changes/fixes.

I actually haven't even had ONE PERSON contact me in regards to my other coins at all. Just empty threats and rants. Like I said, my contact info is in this thread and I am more than willing to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Everyone also needs to understand, I am a developer. "Managing" threads and people is a whole other task in itself. I am sure many could agree with this. It isn't easy to take care of everyone all at once 24/7. I will be hiring myself an agent/manager that can manage coins for me while I am developing or doing other things, so everyone can stay happy and positive. I honestly think this is a brilliant idea and someone brought this up to me. So if you are interested in this position, please contact me, it will be paid. I will be doing some scouting around to see what I can find, this said person would be helping to bring back some dead or dying off coins of mine and make sure they are maintained well into the future (You need to just be good with people, I will handle development aspects). This would allow me to keep up with coin releases and stay up-to-date on my most recent one while the others are still being looked after and have full attention. If you would like to volunteer for one of my older coins, please contact me as well.

Selfie.... Gangsta Binaryclock

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/site_assets/dedicated/images/gangstabin.jpg

Gangsta binaryclock wants to know who you are because I'm not sure I have ever spoke to you? Tongue

And PS I'm not really a gangsta...

http://dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com/site_assets/dedicated/images/3.jpg

lol

http://www.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

BWAHAHAH, I'm dying over here.

Wodup CK

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:36:31 AM

Yep...get your laughs in Tongue lol....

Block Reward just halved! Bounties in the OP still need to be filled!
solozhuanye

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:09:03 AM

dev,some good news here?
Waiting for bittrex to trade mine. Cheesy
webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:22:03 AM

dev,some good news here?

No updates yet....Richie has had some mixed feelings towards me.....But not all hope is lost Wink he still may add it.

Would anyone be interested in taking the premine & development lead on Webcoin? I want to be able to work on something new for everyone and still keep Webcoin going forward (The new devs biggest job would be marketing, since Webcoin is very stable, or focus on new features, which I would still be willing to help work on). This was suggested to me by a recommendable member of the community, kassado.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:28:20 AM

dev,some good news here?

No updates yet....Richie has had some mixed feelings towards me.....But not all hope is lost Wink he still may add it.

Would anyone be interested in taking the premine & development lead on Webcoin? I want to be able to work on something new for everyone and still keep Webcoin going forward (The new devs biggest job would be marketing, since Webcoin is very stable, or focus on new features, which I would still be willing to help work on). This was suggested to me by a recommendable member of the community, kassado.

What does this mean? You're already giving up the project and working on a new one? Please tell me Im misunderstanding.

webcoinx14 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:02:54 AM

dev,some good news here?

What does this mean? You're already giving up the project and working on a new one? Please tell me Im misunderstanding.

Not giving up, Just passing management onto someone else. I can still work behind the scenes on the coin and the new "dev" can post updates and make sure things are moving forward, while maintaining a presence here.

If you don't want that, then tell me, I want what the community wants.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:06:45 AM

dev,some good news here?

Not giving up, Just passing management onto someone else. I can still work behind the scenes on the coin and the new "dev" can post updates and make sure things are moving forward, while maintaining a presence here.

U should wait at least coin get to bigger exchange.

This coin is too new to pass to another person.

It's not even 1 week old.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:07:57 AM

dev,some good news here?

No it sounded like you were passing the project to someone else while you go work on another coin or project. So do you mean that you want to have a community manager  so you dedicate more of your time into working on projects for WebCoin? Kind of like how XC is running buiness? They have community manager, pr, social media, while the devs work behidn the scenes. If so, Im all for it. BUt if "working on something new" means a totally different project beside webcoin, then thats kinda messed up.

yellowduck2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:08:55 AM

dev,some good news here?

No it sounded like you were passing the project to someone else while you go work on another coin or project. So do you mean that you want to have a community manager  so you dedicate more of your time into working project for WebCoin? Kind of like how XC is running buiness? They have community manager, pr, social media, while the devs work behidn the scenes. If so, Im all for it. BUt if "working on something new" means a totally different project beside webcoin, then thats kinda messed up.

XC took weeks and months for that to happen. Do not compare webcoin to XC. webcoin is less than 1 week old.

It's too early to pass the coin to somebody.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:11:57 AM

I still dont know if tahts what he means. Lets see what he says. XC took 1 week for that to happen what are you talking about. Tekka took over as community manager the same week of the FUD then later handed it over to Synch. If Carsen means he needs a community manager to mod the thread while he works on the features for webcoin, how is that not beneficial? The manager will still give the updates and represent him. But if he means that he wants to give away control of the coin to some new dev, while he goes and works on a new project himself, thats not cool. So which is it?

yellowduck2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

I still dont know if tahts what he means. Lets see what he says. XC took 1 week for that to happen what are you talking about. Tekka took over as community manager the same week of the FUD then later handed it over to Synch. If Carsen means he needs a community manager to mod the thread while he works on the features for webcoin, how is that not beneficial? The manager will still give the updates and represent him. But if he means that he wants to give away control of the coin to some new dev, while he goes and works on a new project himself, thats not cool. So which is it?

it sound to me he wants to back off from this project since he cant get webcoin to bittrex. Maybe the next project got better luck getting to bittrex
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

it sound to me he wants to back off from this project since he cant get webcoin to bittrex. Maybe the next project got better luck getting to bittrex

thats what it sounded like to me. Which means he lied to all of us again. But lets hope we are wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: