Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNIFF] Quarkcoin - The truth about this coin  (Read 7047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:54:49 PM

This is the good part of this forum, we can make self-moderated post to delete nonsense, hater comments, repeated and bastard!

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:00:16 AM

Thanks, for deleting me this is all i needed to know and you made your point clear... to bad you cant just delete information.
Be sure that i will be behind you in every thread now Mr and Ms scammers.

Now I'm very very scared by you guy...

I'm sniff for some coins that are with shit, and Quark is clean.

by now, all topics mine will be safe-moderated to delete all posts that you make! Smiley

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:23:45 AM

You want honesty ?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622323.msg7885813#msg7885813 look at this thread Guys and Girls.

IceColdTommy :nvm, don't bother explaining me why my posts are deleted i am out of here anyway.

This is your honest dev that made a coin in march and it only had 9 posts.... so you are going to believe this scammer ?

+1 for you loser.

My project are honest and not have nothing that I can't proof.

I've deleted because my project was starded like Browser coin but with double bug I remove this function and now I'm working on a x15 project (READ PROJECT) your worm retarded.

My life is not based on liars and scam accusations without data, I have data to proof when a coin is scam and when is not!

Can you proof that Quark is a scam or some bullshit text?

For now I'll delete your text and save only the quoation here! I have COW POWER on this topic MF!

sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:41:52 AM

You want honesty ?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622323.msg7885813#msg7885813 look at this thread Guys and Girls.

IceColdTommy :nvm, don't bother explaining me why my posts are deleted i am out of here anyway.

This is your honest dev that made a coin in march and it only had 9 posts.... so you are going to believe this scammer ?

+1 for you loser.

My project are honest and not have nothing that I can't proof.

I've deleted because my project was starded like Browser coin but with double bug I remove this function and now I'm working on a x15 project (READ PROJECT) your worm retarded.

My life is not based on liars and scam accusations without data, I have data to proof when a coin is scam and when is not!

Can you proof that Quark is a scam or some bullshit text?

For now I'll delete your text and save only the quoation here! I have COW POWER on this topic MF!

Deleting my comments won't help you in any way you think.... even if bitcointalk allows you to do this they can still ban you for scams just a small reminder so be careful with who you are going to fight.

Get out of here you noob, learn how to make a proof and how to make a "hello world" and go back here to discuss...

"THEY ARE SCAMMING...MIMIMIMI" But do not have solid proof!

AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:44:41 AM

Thanks, for deleting me this is all i needed to know and you made your point clear... to bad you cant just delete information.
Be sure that i will be behind you in every thread now Mr and Ms scammers.

Now I'm very very scared by you guy...

I'm sniff for some coins that are with shit, and Quark is clean.

by now, all topics mine will be safe-moderated to delete all posts that you make! Smiley

You crack me up. (just in case there's a language / culture barrier, that's a compliment)

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
AliceWonder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:55:58 AM

So now you are saying Quarkcoin is honest and can be invested in ? Are you mental limited to see what is happening here ?

Of course I see what is happening here.

A kind coder looked at the code and did not find any scam issues.

Some people still make scam accusations but without any actual evidence.

A claim with evidence vs a claim without evidence.

Yes, I see what is going on here.

Science says the earth is billions of years old, and has lots of evidence. But some still say it is 6,000 years old and have no evidence.

That's exactly what is going on here.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
AliceWonder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:33:29 AM

No, I don't know him.

And I currently hold only 16 (okay 15.9999) quark coins - less than a quarter USD.

I like the coin a lot, I may make a significant purchase soon, but I'm still watching it. I just found out about it literally within the last week or so, buying a lot now would be stupid because I haven't finished my analysis.

-=-

The coin not being a scam doesn't mean it is a good investment, many coins that are not scams fail miserably.

But there is no evidence to suggest it is a scam. Not that I've seen.

What I have seen is within last six months or so, a buttload of coins have suddenly been released making me suspect there is a criminal ring behind many of them.

QuarkCoin was released before that sudden surge in coins, but it is still good to see that no evidence of scam was found in the code.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

@OP, I got your quick msg via PM
and i don't have the source code right now and i am a bit busy Sad
maybe post publicly for help ?

thanks for the reply earlier too..
i appreciate people trying to be honest about things even if we *may have different views on *some things.

to other people
all i can say is this guy has done a good job at checking things and went to a lot of trouble to do it.
he didn't find anything.
..so sorry Quark trolls but if the code is clean ? ..the code is clean.

i think it was an average coin in design with a radical new algo tacked on to it,
which triggered an unusual high level of popularity resulting in a large flash mine of sorts.

the *context is important here for Quark and almost always avoided and ignored when talking about it.

It's future ? i have no damn idea lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

No, I don't know him.

And I currently hold only 16 (okay 15.9999) quark coins - less than a quarter USD.

I like the coin a lot, I may make a significant purchase soon, but I'm still watching it. I just found out about it literally within the last week or so, buying a lot now would be stupid because I haven't finished my analysis.

-=-

The coin not being a scam doesn't mean it is a good investment, many coins that are not scams fail miserably.

What I have seen is within last six months or so, a buttload of coins have suddenly been released making me suspect there is a criminal ring behind many of them.

QuarkCoin was released before that sudden surge in coins, but it is still good to see that no evidence of scam was found in the code.

I was there when quarkcoin gone up and i can tell you that the price was manipulated by 100btc walls and more there was no real growth but only a pump.
You decide if this is a scam or not.

wrong.
i know i was sitting on Cryptsy as it was traded almost 24/7 and i know for a fact you are lying.. FUD'ing and part Trolling here.

AliceWonder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:18:33 AM

Troll alert

BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:03:33 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 04:02:15 PM by BitcoiNaked

@ stealthcoin gtfo quark is a clean coin as you have been wrong, also it's none of your business who and how much people buy or sell into their fav coins.

Good job quark folks
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:01:12 AM

we love trolls - we have been dealing with them from the start:

- down voting  our Reddiit
- claiming to be different people on many forums
- trying to spread misinfo and disinfo

I personally love all that.

but this one is a new one "stealth" man seems to be saying that the "Bitcoin" overlords are unhappy with this result and the attention, and this is "thier" forum.

so maybe this is a "warning" to us that we will see increasing moderation - i have noticed this myself, these are good signs this means that if we are pushed off Bitcointalk

we can take reputable crypto to another platform, this would in effect be splitting the crypto forum into the "exclusive scam zone" and a "general crypto forum." (which wouldn't be a Quark forum but more likely a general forum)

my first thoughts move to https://cryptocointalk.com/ -

but I certainly like the format of the simpler forum such as this.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
bitcoincal

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:22:34 AM

Who got Bill Still into Quark?

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:37:57 AM

Who got Bill Still into Quark?

I did.

and proud to have done that, i hope more monetary reformers and people that care about humanity and human rights join in also in the future.

human rights defined as:

- the right to exchange good and services (or their tokens)  with whoever you wish.

- the right of free exchange of your energy.

- the right to bear arms in defense, not in anger.

- the right to free speech with everyone responsible for their actions.

- the right to "normal quiet enjoyment" of your life, without surveillance and unwarranted search and theft.

very similar to the US constitution.  but mostly common sense.

where Bank corporations are in opposition is; they dictate or have decided that humans must use their "goods and services tokens" (energy tokens) for all transactions.  (Debt issued paper)

this leads to all the other rules being broken to "enforce" this rule.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:44:40 AM

The question we need to ask ourselves is that do we need to mess up such perfect codes by forking, creating superblock, just to bring up the value? I can tell u guys I'm a quark adopter for only one month plus. Ever since I have no regret of turning back. I believe there are many more soon to be adopters with such confidence we instill into quark!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:50:23 AM

No, I don't know him.

-=-

I was there when quarkcoin gone up and i can tell you that the price was manipulated by 100btc walls and more there was no real growth but only a pump.
You decide if this is a scam or not.

wrong.
i know i was sitting on Cryptsy as it was traded almost 24/7 and i know for a fact you are lying.. FUD'ing and part Trolling here.

You think your 1+ green bar will convince them that you are honest ? Everyone on bitcointalk knows that you are a deceiver.. so please cut this shit and hold your quarkcoin bag a bit longer.

Don't be confused by these scam artists they sit all in one chair like they were last year... and digitalindustry is who was behind all this just to be clear if you don't believe this you only need "google" for it because you can't just delete this information like the try on bitcointalk.

So be carefull buying this crapcoin

I use color mods and everything is black and white eh.. i see no green colors ever and i see no "bar" anywhere on my screen lol
So i don't think too much about that which i can not see.. or even know exists.

i also just recently noticed i had +1 by my name and i have no idea why or when or where it came from. LOL
i was surprised because i thought i was the most hated guy around hahha

also i said i got rid off my Quark coins long before Keiser came into the picture last year.. so i have no "bag"

and if i am deceiver provide just one single piece of proof.. you can't period.

i am also not confused the source code does not lie..
and i am confused now how all these guys from last year sat in one chair.. they must be really skinny ?

So uhh since you can't delete stuff here because it will get mirrored online forever what is it you want us to search for again ?
I actually don't even care about Quark or your trolling at this point i am amused by your antics LOL
what next ?
You had some comments deleted and bitched about that for a while now you went back to bashing Quark.
And all the OP asked you for was proof to back up your claims.. or at least some analytical reasoning.
The OP followed this rule as did i and all the rest of us.. extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
back up your mouth.. the OP already did lol

AliceWonder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:15:18 AM

i was surprised because i thought i was the most hated guy around hahha

I can't remember what but I know I haven't always agreed with everything you've said, and it is possible I've argued with a point or two.

But you always struck me as someone who is sincere and honest and wants the best for everyone, and that's a good thing.

Differences in opinion are just that - differences in opinion.

You definitely are not hated around here, not that I've seen. But I've only become active again recently.

Polycoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:22:32 AM

Quark=Scam.

It had a instamine, premine, and Hidden premine.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
AliceWonder

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:43:58 AM

Quark=Scam.

It had a instamine, premine, and Hidden premine.

And it ate my children alive. Didn't even bother cooking them first, how un-civilized!

quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:30:14 AM

Sr. Machado, thanks for debunking the myth of pemine one again and in all detail. Some people never needed any proof that Quark is a scam and I guess even after debunking the myth they will still stick to the conspiracy.  However,  for newcomers this is a good introduction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: