VeriDice
SyncDice
XXXDice
MineralDice
NavajoDice
CinniDice

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: # MultiDice # Multi Coin Dice Game  (Read 2087 times)
MultiDice (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:59:29 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 08:04:07 PM by MultiDice

MultiDice.me

Multi coin dice games

-Provably fair

-1.5% House Edge

-Automatic betting

We will start with LiteCoin, XanonCoin, VootCoin, DogeCoin, FireCoin and ZimStake games.

The idea is to create one dice site for several coins. Each coin game has it's own visual design. More features and info coming soon    

insulting_robot

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

>...

> this is the insulting robot

> XanonCoin, VootCoin, BurnerCoin?

> the insulting robot feels like he missed those inventions
xcapator

Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

Hi, can you add Cinnicoin and Zimstake coin to your site ? These 2 coins have an active community, I am sure it would get a big attention.

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:20:59 AM

Hi, can you add Cinnicoin and Zimstake coin to your site ? These 2 coins have an active community, I am sure it would get a big attention.

Okay thank you for your interest, we can consider adding CinniCoin and ZimStake but after we launch DogeCoin, BurnerCoin and FireCoin next week.

If any more players would like to back xcapator idea, please post below

Yuki1988

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

We will start with 3 games. Litecoin, XanonCoin and VootCoin. We are planning to add DogeCoin, BurnerCoin and FireCoin games, early next week.

So no bitcoin and no intention to add bitcoin? That sounds like your thread should be in altcoin section instead of here...

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:05:24 PM

We will start with 3 games. Litecoin, XanonCoin and VootCoin. We are planning to add DogeCoin, BurnerCoin and FireCoin games, early next week.

So no bitcoin and no intention to add bitcoin? That sounds like your thread should be in altcoin section instead of here...

Yes, BitCoin dice will be added shortly, but first we need to implement more security measures.

dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

I would also like to see Zimstake.

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:52:53 AM

I would also like to see Zimstake.

Thank you for your input. We will consider adding Zimstake dice later this week.

Qwiner

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:25:42 PM

Your idea of multi crypto currency is nothing new. I have seen this sort of dice site before, with the same game script. But it will not last long.  U will soon disappeared with players' deposits. As had always been happen (99% of the time).

U might be a honest game operator. But because a bug in the game script that make U disappear with player's money. If U or anyone want to know the problem with your game script. In the search box, typed in "royal-dice". Admin. of the site had been an honest game operator, as player's game balance can be withdrawn. He is now selling the game script, and had disclosed the problem about this game script.

I am sure the same problem will happen to you. I actually had seen this bug happen to me, as a player, with the iCoin crypto. Where the result keep on happening is high. So I get to win a few thousand coins. But then I forgot my iCoin address, and lost them all.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Your idea of multi crypto currency is nothing new. I have seen this sort of dice site before, with the same game script. But it will not last long.  U will soon disappeared with players' deposits. As had always been happen (99% of the time).

U might be a honest game operator. But because a bug in the game script that make U disappear with player's money. If U or anyone want to know the problem with your game script. In the search box, typed in "royal-dice". Admin. of the site had been an honest game operator, as player's game balance can be withdrawn. He is now selling the game script, and had disclosed the problem about this game script.

I am sure the same problem will happen to you. I actually had seen this bug happen to me, as a player, with the iCoin crypto. Where the result keep on happening is high. So I get to win a few thousand coins. But then I forgot my iCoin address, and lost them all.

Thank you for you input. We bought the scripts from royal-dice admin and believe me when I say, it's super secure! St4nl3y, has put a lot of effort to secure the script but unfortunately, he did not know how to operate it. MultiDice is just starting, and soon we will add SSL and CloudDDOS Protection. Then we can safely add BitCoin dice game, to our collection.

If you lose you unique URL or delete your browser cache, please PM us and we will transfer any balances to your new account.

Btw, FireCoin Dice has been launched and added to our collection.

http://multidice.me

FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

If you lose you unique URL or delete your browser cache, please PM us and we will transfer any balances to your new account.

And this shows you have no idea what you are doing...

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

And this shows you have no idea what you are doing...

We can also restore access to the original account, if the player wishes us to do so. 

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:25:51 PM

ZimStake Dice game added  Wink

marnem

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Boss of WallstreetCafe

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:27:34 PM

burnercoin too??
nice... you can say your project in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701768.0
MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:00:34 AM

Very DogeCoin dice game much added  Wink

SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

I won much Doge. After playing, cashout of my original deposit amount was flawless. HOWEVER, attempting to cash out the amount I had left in winnings is not going through. The withdrawal box is stuck with the sideways barber-pole merrily spinning away. I canceled it once and tried a different Doge address- same thing. Also, after I had won a fair amount, I could no longer place bets- in fact, the only bet the pop-up said the game would accept was a bet of NEGATIVE (-) 154 !!!
Seriously?
MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:45:16 AM

I won much Doge. After playing, cashout of my original deposit amount was flawless. HOWEVER, attempting to cash out the amount I had left in winnings is not going through. The withdrawal box is stuck with the sideways barber-pole merrily spinning away. I canceled it once and tried a different Doge address- same thing. Also, after I had won a fair amount, I could no longer place bets- in fact, the only bet the pop-up said the game would accept was a bet of NEGATIVE (-) 154 !!!
Seriously?

Much congratulations on your winnings dear Shibe, what a roll, 50k doge out of 160doge bet. Very Wow

You simply dried up your bankroll, so you need to wait a few hours before script kicks in and pulls more from cold storage.

Much Regards,

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:16:05 PM

Which Dice Game should MultiDice.me add next? Please place your vote or/and post any concerns below.

MultiDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:55:04 PM

Due to low volume, XanonDice will be taken down shortly. Please withdraw any coins you may have.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

site not working

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █