Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EGC] Eaglecoin | Scrypt | The currency created for video-gamers| ★★  (Read 12957 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

You have to make distribution like on minerals, otherwise rental miners gonna kill your coin.
Yep that's what will happen, it will  go up and go back down and will have very little community support,,,, I'm sure dedicatedpools will be all over it,,, may as well scrap this coin now. it will be owned by rig renters, DP and bittrex,,, another shit coin designed for that bunch of hoodlums. Oh and the dev with a fuk'ng 2% premine lol, so he is in on this P&D coin like most.  Tongue

Show me a Fair Distribution method and I will be here to mine and support it.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:17:41 PM

EGC.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration will open very soon ! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Terminator3018 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:14:30 PM

Must be nice to be the first coin for gamers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595779.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622801.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300538.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481173.0

To think, you beat all those other coins to the punch, after those coins were released! I wish I knew how to be the first at something so long after other people had done it.

Yes, I'm sorry for the mistake. With "first" I mean that we are the first currency that provides a betting system for amateur and professional video-gamers/players.
I just deleted the word "first" from the title of the topic
Regards

What you mean by professional video-gamers/players?

Mincoin is doing it already unless you meant games on ps3 like nhl-fifa-madden?

If its about ps3 games being streamed i would like the idea but if not there is already mincoin doing a crazy good job about pc games.

By the way im a pretty good nhl player ,if its going toward this road id be interested in being one of your streamers.

Actually, I mean that anyone on our website will be able to start a match with someone and bet whatever he wants.
On mincoin you can only watch professional match or teams and then bet on it.
With eaglecoin, contrarywise, you are the one who plays (on almost every game).
I'll give you an example : You and your friend want to bet a pizza on a CoD 1vs1?
You both bet on EagleMatch and then the winner gets twice his initial bets (5$ worth of eaglecoin in this case).

Hope I made it more clear.
Let me know if you have any other question.
Regards

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:26:22 PM

watching. looks nice

S. :SSSS:                     ,i9&&&&&&&&&&2:                                        
                      rG; .iSSSS;                    5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,                                       
                     s&&  sSSSSS          .         r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9      .,,,.        .            .      
                    s&&X ;iSSSSi    ;siSSSSSSSi;    h&&&&&h:.:5G&&&&&h :2&&&&&&&&&9i  r3&&&&5     ,3&&&&3    
                    &&h:,iSSSSi; :iSSSSSSSSSSSSS:   &&&&&G;    2&&&&&X3&&&&&&&&&&&&&h,h&&&&&9    :h&&&&&2    
                  ,9&9. iSSSSi: SSSSSSir:;iSSSSSr  3&&&&&:   :9&&&&&Gi&GXr;;;2&&&&&&Gr&&&&&&S   .&&&&&&;     
                 ;G&G; .SSSSSr .SSSSS,    ,SSSSS, 5&&&&&&ii53&&&&&&Gr         2&&&&&XS&&&&&&s  ,9&&&&h:      
                2&&&i  sSSSSs  iSSSSr     iSSSSi rG&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2  :iXh&&&&&&&&&&h:X&&&&&&: ;G&&&&&.       
               S&&&&  ;SSSSS, rSSSSS.    rSSSSSr.h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&h  rh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i 9&&&&&h.i&&&&&&S        
    &GhXirrsXG&&&&&h ,SSSSSS :SSSSSi    ;iSSSSs,3&&&&&&GGGGh3i,  ,G&&&&&&3X25&&&&&2  9&&&&&X &&&&&G:         
    ;9&&&&&&&&&&&&Gr.iSSSSSr.iSSSSS;    iSSSSi; &&&&&&S          G&&&&&i    S&&&&h   9&&&&&3h&&&&X           
       s&&&&&&&&&&5 rSSSSSi sSSSSSr     SSSSir ;&&&&&3           &&&&&&S..:5&&&&&;   3&&&&&&&&&&G            
         ;XG&&&&&3  SSSSSS, iSSSSs.    rSSSSs..9&&&&G,           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&    r&&&&&&&&&2             
              ,i3,  iiSii,  SSSSs     .sSSSi  ;h&&&G.            r9G&&&&&&&&GS:      ,2&&&&&&;               
           r9s,                                                      ,,:,           s&&&&&&&i                
           ,&&&&93S                                                              r9&&&&&&&S                  
            &&&&G;                                                               &&&&&&&&                    
            &&&&                                                                 &&&&&X:                     
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

Actually, I mean that anyone on our website will be able to start a match with someone and bet whatever he wants.
I'll give you an example : You and your friend want to bet a pizza on a CoD 1vs1?
You both bet on EagleMatch and then the winner gets twice his initial bets (5$ worth of eaglecoin in this case).

Regards
Actually you're wrong.
MINcoin allows you to create a bet on your own game.

So you can bet with your friend just as easily.

I would suggest you stop lying in an attempt to highlight your coin and stick to the truth.
Terminator3018 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

Regards
Actually you're wrong.

I would suggest you stop lying in an attempt to highlight your coin and stick to the truth.

Show me where please.There's nowhere written that it is also for the amateur gamers.
You also need referees to let this kind of system works.
Someone must verify which one is the winner between 2 players.
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:42:50 PM

Reason for the 2% pre-mine :
- High offshore servers' cost (we have to go offshore to avoid betting regulamentations because there's no law that regulates the e-sports betting systems).
- State of the art servers are expensive (we need the best servers in order to be able to serve all customers).

ALTERVISTA

Terminator3018 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:01:36 PM

Obviously the pre-mine has no value yet Smiley . As soon as we have any funds we can move the websites to better servers Smiley
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

Block reward is missing Smiley
Please update
Terminator3018 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:53:17 PM

Block reward is missing Smiley
Please update

Thank you Smiley Just updated!
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:14:30 PM

"referees" for every game? really? yeah that is totally a sustainable idea....
stuffage1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:13:57 AM

Hi

good luck..

Many Thanks
johnd7

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:17:12 AM

IMO OP needs some better graphics.
Secdexice

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:20:46 AM

Good luck. Smiley
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:40:54 AM

Regards
Actually you're wrong.

Show me where please.There's nowhere written that it is also for the amateur gamers.
You also need referees to let this kind of system works.
Someone must verify which one is the winner between 2 players.
Actually the way they made it is without the need of a 3rd party, aka referee. you bet directly against someone and through the API you can determine the outcome.
Since you obviously haven't actually read a single thing about MIN I would suggest you avoid writing anything about that coin until you have read some.

As a self proclaim developer I would also suggest you stop making yourself look so incompetent.
wuzamarine

Activity: 264

derp

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:29:11 AM

Just another scrypt coin. ASIC will get it first.
Another knockoff coin with a 2% premine, for really nothing.
Terminator3018 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:05:59 PM

We just raised the pre-mine down to 1%. We can't go lower because there are some starting cost as explained on the topic.
Regards
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:11:16 PM

We just raised the pre-mine down to 1%. We can't go lower because there are some starting cost as explained on the topic.
Regards

Explain how you raise it down?  This thread is confusing me.  Do you have an IPO to invest in the future? 
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:02:59 AM

this is a joke, please don't give these clowns any money. Need a referee to determine a match outcome? ever heard of an API? total incompetence/scam.
Terminator3018 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

this is a joke, please don't give these clowns any money. Need a referee to determine a match outcome? ever heard of an API? total incompetence/scam.

There are games where you can't use any API to really understand who's the real winner (old games are an example).
If someone wants to play an old game without any problem this would be the best choice.
For newest game we are planning to use APIs.

Anyway with "pre-mine raised down" I mean that we started to mine the blocks yesterday but we only did 1% because we have calculated that it is enough to cover all the starting costs.
Regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: