Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
anon989

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:28:38 PM

I keep wanting to sell so I can buy in lower for more coins, but I know I will screw it up :/
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:32:11 PM

Is it a good buy now? What is the target price once new features are released?

crazyboy1234

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

what is the total amount of this coin?  
Huh
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:35:48 PM

you can't read OP and blockchain? Smiley
blg425

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:40:13 PM

Is the official site down? I can't get it to load  Huh

anon989

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

Is the official site down? I can't get it to load  Huh
Only one question, where's Dev?

Right here, sorry if I'm not answering all of the questions or concerns. I've been busy outside of Pesa, but I should be able to be much more active on the project now. Expect regular updates and a few changes to the wallet soon. The OP now includes a Mac Wallet compiled by a user from the forums. I'm setting up a temporary website now, with a full website started. It seems that provenceday has posted a blockchain explorer, so feel free to throw some donations his way. Thanks for sticking around everyone, I'm excited to see where this goes.
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:46:27 PM

Hi guys, just a quick update:

Yes we're still here. There has been an unprecedented (for me, at least) amount of work required to keep things going smoothly. We've had a few difficulties, including the Bittrex bot (that wasn't us) and some syncing issues that you guys reported with the wallets. We're trying to replicate that issue on our own devices and would gladly welcome any and all details from users who have been affected (PM please).

Also, in response to the call for more updates from us or from trusted devs, I am currently setting up three from our team who will, for now, all post under this username, in order to keep everything as organized as possible. One of our biggest unforeseen problems has been with our website, and that has taken up the majority of my time. Myself, our in house web developer, and a third freelancer are currently trying to get the site up. I'm sorry for this hang up, I had previously thought that the site was ready to go.

With the launch of the site, we will also release some more information regarding the specifics of the coin, and the particulars of the future plans for Pesa.

We really did not expect such a swift adoption of Pesa onto the exchanges and into the social media sphere, and while it is very rewarding for us to see this early success, it is also bringing with it some growing pains, so please bear with us.

Thank you all so much for your support so far.
atanas2d

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

Is it a good buy now? What is the target price once new features are released?

24h MIN Price is 1350, 24 MAX is 3k (2990). Come ask tomorrow when the price is 2300 Smiley.
anon989

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:54:27 PM

Yes we're still here. There has been an unprecedented (for me, at least) amount of work required to keep things going smoothly. We've had a few difficulties, including the Bittrex bot (that wasn't us) and some syncing issues that you guys reported with the wallets. We're trying to replicate that issue on our own devices and would gladly welcome any and all details from users who have been affected (PM please).

Also, in response to the call for more updates from us or from trusted devs, I am currently setting up three from our team who will, for now, all post under this username, in order to keep everything as organized as possible. One of our biggest unforeseen problems has been with our website, and that has taken up the majority of my time. Myself, our in house web developer, and a third freelancer are currently trying to get the site up. I'm sorry for this hang up, I had previously thought that the site was ready to go.

With the launch of the site, we will also release some more information regarding the specifics of the coin, and the particulars of the future plans for Pesa.

We really did not expect such a swift adoption of Pesa onto the exchanges and into the social media sphere, and while it is very rewarding for us to see this early success, it is also bringing with it some growing pains, so please bear with us.

Thanks for the update!

Hope you don't think I was worried about no updates or lack or info, in regards to my post earlier.
I truly just didn't want this coin to fall victim to fears of a repeat conceal coin.
As you said, the coin is gaining tons of traction and moving fast Cheesy
Things, good or bad, can happen quick at this point Tongue

If I can make back the money I lost to (canceled) coin I will so gladly donate to your project. I can't tell my daughter I lost her coins to that thing Sad
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:56:03 PM

Thanks for the update!

Hope you don't think I was worried about no updates or lack or info, in regards to my post earlier.
I truly just didn't want this coin to fall victim to fears of a repeat conceal coin.
As you said, the coin is gaining tons of traction and moving fast Cheesy
Things, good or bad, can happen quick at this point Tongue

If I can make back the money I lost to (canceled) coin I will so gladly donate to your project. I can't tell my daughter I lost her coins to that thing Sad

Totally understandable  Smiley Thanks for your interest, and your support.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:19:53 AM

The Pesa project Niccolo is working on has been ongoing since last year august. Innovation takes time, and soon all will be revealed. It's like XC all over again like in the early days. Donate, put your ideas fourth - this is what the community is for. Enough of the bickering nonsense, let's try not to get side tracked en route to success, please.

agree with this.

from dev's post history, we know dev has prepared pesa at least one years.

longgege123456

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:45:13 AM

Please tell me your twitter address
blg425

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

I have been buying coins that I think look promising. I have invested in Redd, Karma, and Cloak. I am going to buy Pesa. Looks interesting. I can't wait to see the website and what plans the devs have for the future!

crazyboy1234

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:10:44 AM

Grin The price is up and down,~
anon989

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:16:59 AM

Please tell me your twitter address

We are not Pesa Coin, we're just Pesa. As of right now, we don't have an active Twitter account. Sorry for that confusion.

Edited out a quoted response.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:28:10 AM

miners are killing the market with the dumps
anon989

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:40:16 AM

Yes.
But the blocks halve fairly quickly. Interest from miners also helps spread interest in the coin too.
Besides, we need coins in the system for people to buy Cheesy
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

nom nom nom nom nom nom
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:50:00 AM

Yes.
But the blocks halve fairly quickly. Interest from miners also helps spread interest in the coin too.
Besides, we need coins in the system for people to buy Cheesy

As usual miners will never hold their coins long enough to gain more value, they will always dump it immediately after payouts. Expect that the price will continue to go down the same with other coins.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:52:19 AM

not worth buying or mining it right now Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: