Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:28:59 AM

What is supposed to be delivered as in features? I don't see anything in OP. Can this coin succeed with very little plans? I really like this coin but I am unsure about the future

BTCNeverSleeps

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:35:48 AM

not worth buying or mining it right now Sad
If u believe the dev,you can buy some~ Grin
it will go down to 200 until pow is over

If it wasn't for miners just dumping for whatever they can get, the price would be doing much better and the coin would look much sronger. Others do not understand when the price keeps going down investors get scared and do not want to touch a coin. There has to be a balance between miners and investors. Pesa had too many coins flooded on the market at one time which prevented growth. As soon as Pesa was available on Bittrex miners just dumped away which left investors holding bags.

I do agree with this, I'm holding in the hope as block reward decreases miners will push the price up again.  I also believe POStr will be the next fad.

Miners never help increase the price, investors and whales increase the price. If it wasn't for constant dumping Pesa would be trading much higher.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:33 AM

LOL Noobs crying like kids because they bought higher than actual price  Grin
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:41:23 AM

If it wasn't for miners just dumping for whatever they can get, the price would be doing much better and the coin would look much sronger. Others do not understand when the price keeps going down investors get scared and do not want to touch a coin. There has to be a balance between miners and investors. Pesa had too many coins flooded on the market at one time which prevented growth. As soon as Pesa was available on Bittrex miners just dumped away which left investors holding bags.

I do agree with this, I'm holding in the hope as block reward decreases miners will push the price up again.  I also believe POStr will be the next fad.

Miners never help increase the price, investors and whales increase the price. If it wasn't for constant dumping Pesa would be trading much higher.

I always roll my eyes when I see the word "investor" used on this forum.  If you think anything besides BTC is getting serious investment, you are out of your mind.  Just about everything else is a pump and dump, only thing that changes is the time scale.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:45:08 AM

I am not crying about buying in higher, what I am annoyed about is excessive dumping for the sake of quick BTC.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

I always roll my eyes when I see the word "investor" used on this forum.  If you think anything besides BTC is getting serious investment, you are out of your mind.  Just about everything else is a pump and dump, only thing that changes is the time scale.

If someone puts money into something that is called an investment. It doesn't matter if it is short term or long term it is still an investment.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

If someone puts money into something that is called an investment. It doesn't matter if it is short term or long term it is still an investment.

Feels more like a game of chicken to me.  But however you wanna look at it.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:01:21 AM

Feels more like a game of chicken to me.  But however you wanna look at it.

There is a bit of a that as well. All I am saying is when devs create these coins they need to configure the reward so there is not millions of coins flooding the market at once. So when there is dumping it is minimal and doesn't drive the price down into oblivion.
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:04:37 AM

Feels more like a game of chicken to me.  But however you wanna look at it.

There is a bit of a that as well. All I am saying is when devs create these coins they need to configure the reward so there is not millions of coins flooding the market at once. So when there is dumping it is minimal and doesn't drive the price down into oblivion.

The price is being driven down to what it should be. It's been posted throughout this thread that people shouldn't be buying before the first halving and people did anyway. You are witnessing a dump coupled with natural inflation. There is nothing nefarious about this.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

I am not crying about buying in higher, what I am annoyed about is excessive dumping for the sake of quick BTC.

Sorry but this is stupid. Miners have to sell coins, PoW i on, it's called distribution LOL
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:11:24 AM

Feels more like a game of chicken to me.  But however you wanna look at it.

The price is being driven down to what it should be. It's been posted throughout this thread that people shouldn't be buying before the first halving and people did anyway. You are witnessing a dump coupled with natural inflation. There is nothing nefarious about this.

The first halving ended hours ago and many people like myself did wait, the dumps continued well after the halving. I do not care about the current price and I think you are missing my point. People quickly lose confidence in a coin when the value drops significantly over the span of only a few hours. Both miners and investors are important to the life cycle of a coin.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:14:00 AM

I'm basing this on the expectation that miners will not dump coins at a loss, therefore as block reward decreases they will increase the price through manipulation or natural demand.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:17:27 AM

Sorry but this is stupid. Miners have to sell coins, PoW i on, it's called distribution LOL

I get annoyed when this statement is made. There is a difference between selling and dumping, and I wish people would learn the difference between the two.

Selling is when you ether setup hard sell walls, or sell coins into adequate buy orders a few thousand coins at a time.

Dumping is when you have several hundred to thousands of coins, and you select a low price and dump into every buy order at once until all your coins are sold. This happens in a matter of seconds.

The problem with dumping is it doesn't give the market enough time to compensate for the massive amount of coins being dumped at once.
BTCNeverSleeps

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:23:33 AM

I'm basing this on the expectation that miners will not dump coins at a loss, therefore as block reward decreases they will increase the price through manipulation or natural demand.

Ok. The next halving will be in a few hours, lets see what happens a few hours after that.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:38:09 AM

I get annoyed when this statement is made. There is a difference between selling and dumping, and I wish people would learn the difference between the two.

Selling is when you ether setup hard sell walls, or sell coins into adequate buy orders a few thousand coins at a time.

Dumping is when you have several hundred to thousands of coins, and you select a low price and dump into every buy order at once until all your coins are sold. This happens in a matter of seconds.

The problem with dumping is it doesn't give the market enough time to compensate for the massive amount of coins being dumped at once.

Annoyed? LOL

Miners will sell asap because they're not investors and want btc to paid bills and buy food.

Nothing wrong with this. Good that they're dumping coins, so smart buyers can easily pick it up at those cheap price level.

After PoW ends there'll be great rise.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:39:43 AM

M8 don't worry, grab cheap coins if you want and enjoy this quick buck Smiley
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

I have been buying coins that I think look promising. I have invested in Redd, Karma, and Cloak. I am going to buy Pesa. Looks interesting. I can't wait to see the website and what plans the devs have for the future!
I'm in Cloak, it's gonna be a great week to own Cloakcoin  Grin

dragodsm

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

crazy miners goes to vastcoin.  200MH Smiley)) another "nopremined". pannics )))

upd: haha 316mh\s!! ))))
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:46:42 AM

VAST probably scam similar to Cnl. Same dev? Smiley
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:56:10 AM

no confirmation on dedicatedpool in over 10h so espect a huge dump when they payout
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: