Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:20:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:06:20 AM

Can you first repair win wallet ? Its have problems from yesterday with desynchro and I cant stake.
flunkie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:21:23 AM

Can you first repair win wallet ? Its have problems from yesterday with desynchro and I cant stake.

That's what we are working on now. It has proven to be an elusive problem thus far, with not all users affected. We are trying to fix it as fast as we can, and if you have any further or more specific information it may be helpful. You can message me if you do.

Thanks.
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:53:45 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 10:12:48 AM by Tree Fiddy

That's what we are working on now. It has proven to be an elusive problem thus far, with not all users affected. We are trying to fix it as fast as we can, and if you have any further or more specific information it may be helpful. You can message me if you do.

Thanks.

The wallet seems to sync just fine, but I wonder if the issue is that coins move in and out of staking at different intervals. I've sent coins to my wallet twice and once the first batch matures they stake while the second deposit sits in balance. By the time the second deposit matures, the first deposit comes out of stake and is available as a balance while the new staked amount (the second deposit) is not. It appears to show up this way in the block explorer as well. I won't reveal my address, but I have only made 2 transactions: a deposit for 1k and another for 10k. If you look at my transactions it shows my first deposit was halved with 500 staking and 500 in balance at block 3858. Now 10500 are staking and 500 are in balance. It appears the block explorer shows coins moving in and out of staking which would effect PoSt and the interest rate.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

It is painfully obvious, from your "answers" that you have not even the slightest idea as to where you have "landed" or now "form part of". Let me clear it to you a bit: This is just another copy/paste hackjob coin. There's absolutely no innovation in it, no difference whatsoever with any standard, copy/paste coin out there. And there are hundreds. For what I can see, there's no "team" either. At all. You imply there's a ghost 'main developer', nameless for several reasons including being a for hire coder for other projects nand for maybe being in danger... is it Carlos Torres Ferguson, perhaps? I certainly hope not and, since NOTHING is being done, or added to this coin, I have to continue believing there's absolutely nobody else but Max and, now, you. Both incapable of coding anything and both full of shit pretending a number of things are in the works, a promise that has been made weeks ago and that will never be fulfilled.

It is completely irrelevant what I post -but, mind you, I maintain a thread called THE WALL OF HONOR -as a counter of THE WALL OF SHAME-, so I do recognize positive developments. Widely and generously. But when all you have to show is incompetence or outright scam, I'm here to denounce it and, hopefully, to steer naive and new people away from coins like PESA which, best case scenario, conforms to the first definition and, worse, could quite easily conform to the second one. Either way, if anyone has intention to invest in alternative crypto currencies, they should stay as away from PESA as they possibly can.

Yes I do post vitriolic statements in these forums. But, mind you, only referred to the two groups mentioned before: Incompetents and scammers. And only when there's ample proof -albeit some times circumstantial, in real-life terms- of them, never, ever, before. So one could say that before I go on the attack, I have been shown, amply, that there are many reasons for it.

But we are not going to agree, of course because, you see, for you, logically, this is simply a game in which you, someone that cannot be arrested even if you were to rob a bank in broad daylight in the middle of Manhattan, now gets to be a 'media manager" or whatever else you want to call yourself, in a project that, if enough naive people get blinded by your -and Max- fantasy stories, can easily achieve a great level of ephemeral value. All while, at best, you could probably get to bring coffee to people as an intern in a working environment and, maybe, to copy paste the work or real coders as a data entry, minimum wage employee. So I understand you feel quite happy here: It is like being a very, very small fish... but one of the biggest in the space of a minimal, house bowl. If one concentrate enough in being "positive" one can even envision the possibility of eventually becoming a big fish in a much bigger environment. In your case, boy, it will never happen. Not here... nor anywhere else.

By all means feel free to believe whatever you choose about my motivations. It's, in reality, way simpler than that: I am motivated by stupid and incompetent people like you and Max trying to play a game of adults and money when you should be playing with real monopoly... and studying to reach whatever goals your obvious limitations will allow with much more study and many more years of potential learning experience. You only belong in crypto as an interested party with, maybe, a quarter of a BTC to invest in the hopes of making some profit down the line. Instead, you choose to pretend you are playing in the big leagues. And that will never, ever happen.

No need to further engagement, of course. I'd appreciate if you don't even try to waste a single more minute of my time. But up to you, of course.

Thank you for your interest and concern in our project. If you'd like to help ensure the level of quality Pesa has come to represent, you can donate at either of the following addresses.

Alex

Donate BTC: 1HRjACnPnDwcQqa3CLqxRkvrABc9bmGnn4
Donate PESA: PYdJrAJFCzC23Rne6Sv6kbppDPvW1gXRY5

tdlr? So this is dead, then?
aust7.7

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:13:52 AM

oops,another dead coin.....how it be..i still have some pes!
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:20:37 AM

lol, all the FUD

i8orre

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:21:11 AM

is dead?
Tree Fiddy

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:26:20 AM

oops,another dead coin.....how it be..i still have some pes!

is dead?

You can't be serious. Guy just posted at 4am on a Sunday morning in America while most new coins of the last 2 weeks no longer have devs.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
Sjacmur

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:43:43 AM

Yeah true.
Why normal humans can work only 8 hours on day but Devs must be online all day even in night or fud and panic sell? its funny or scary - I dont decide yet.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

You can't be serious. Guy just posted at 4am on a Sunday morning in America while most new coins of the last 2 weeks no longer have devs.

Oh, Developers are a nice to have feature for a coin, but there are other factors coming into the figure, too. Satoshi has left Bitcoin and further development stalled there to a grinding halt. I don't have seen any improvements or additions on Bitcoin taking place inside all of 2014 so far. Maybe there is something sheduled to happen before Christmas?
Daily inflation is roughly 6x 25 BTC every hour, so 3600 BTC a day. Pesa's total weight is like 1.97% of a BTC mining day, that is 28 minutes mining time.

The other factor is Trade, and when I am looking at https://bittrex.com/#tabBitcoinTable I do see

Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance  For more information, see the News page.

Almost all trade volume takes place there. Bittrex is in that state since saturday, now is sunday. Cloud computing should be scaleable and guaranty Uptime of 99.999% otherwise a company should keep their data bussiness outside of any clouds. Especially sensitive data, like currencies.

Conclusion: Do not rely on Bittrex as the only exchange platform. Get into others, by use of their voting systems to adopt new coins. Motivate the community to help you on this, by releasing some next version of the wallet which includes at least one of the promised features. Once that got archived, maybe another half hour of a BTC mining day will consider to invest.

PS: what's that   BoomCoin -96.9 there in the top three of highest volume coins?
Bojcha

Activity: 848

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

PS: what's that   BoomCoin -96.9 there in the top three of highest volume coins?
it peeked at start. wait full 24h.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:29:33 PM

Thanks for the FUD.
I have bought some coins cheap Smiley
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:53:47 PM

It is painfully obvious, from your "answers" that you have not even the slightest idea as to where you have "landed" or now "form part of". Let me clear it to you a bit: This is just another copy/paste hackjob coin. There's absolutely no innovation in it, no difference whatsoever with any standard, copy/paste coin out there. And there are hundreds. For what I can see, there's no "team" either. At all. You imply there's a ghost 'main developer', nameless for several reasons including being a for hire coder for other projects nand for maybe being in danger... is it Carlos Torres Ferguson, perhaps? I certainly hope not and, since NOTHING is being done, or added to this coin, I have to continue believing there's absolutely nobody else but Max and, now, you. Both incapable of coding anything and both full of shit pretending a number of things are in the works, a promise that has been made weeks ago and that will never be fulfilled.

It is completely irrelevant what I post -but, mind you, I maintain a thread called THE WALL OF HONOR -as a counter of THE WALL OF SHAME-, so I do recognize positive developments. Widely and generously. But when all you have to show is incompetence or outright scam, I'm here to denounce it and, hopefully, to steer naive and new people away from coins like PESA which, best case scenario, conforms to the first definition and, worse, could quite easily conform to the second one. Either way, if anyone has intention to invest in alternative crypto currencies, they should stay as away from PESA as they possibly can.

Yes I do post vitriolic statements in these forums. But, mind you, only referred to the two groups mentioned before: Incompetents and scammers. And only when there's ample proof -albeit some times circumstantial, in real-life terms- of them, never, ever, before. So one could say that before I go on the attack, I have been shown, amply, that there are many reasons for it.

But we are not going to agree, of course because, you see, for you, logically, this is simply a game in which you, someone that cannot be arrested even if you were to rob a bank in broad daylight in the middle of Manhattan, now gets to be a 'media manager" or whatever else you want to call yourself, in a project that, if enough naive people get blinded by your -and Max- fantasy stories, can easily achieve a great level of ephemeral value. All while, at best, you could probably get to bring coffee to people as an intern in a working environment and, maybe, to copy paste the work or real coders as a data entry, minimum wage employee. So I understand you feel quite happy here: It is like being a very, very small fish... but one of the biggest in the space of a minimal, house bowl. If one concentrate enough in being "positive" one can even envision the possibility of eventually becoming a big fish in a much bigger environment. In your case, boy, it will never happen. Not here... nor anywhere else.

By all means feel free to believe whatever you choose about my motivations. It's, in reality, way simpler than that: I am motivated by stupid and incompetent people like you and Max trying to play a game of adults and money when you should be playing with real monopoly... and studying to reach whatever goals your obvious limitations will allow with much more study and many more years of potential learning experience. You only belong in crypto as an interested party with, maybe, a quarter of a BTC to invest in the hopes of making some profit down the line. Instead, you choose to pretend you are playing in the big leagues. And that will never, ever happen.

No need to further engagement, of course. I'd appreciate if you don't even try to waste a single more minute of my time. But up to you, of course.

Thank you for your interest and concern in our project. If you'd like to help ensure the level of quality Pesa has come to represent, you can donate at either of the following addresses.

Alex

Seriously? you should just quit now, not spending time reading stuff and then asking if it's dead. Do your research and spend time on stuff if you want to make some money, otherwise don't waste our screen space with your laziness

oreoeater

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

Alex

Seriously? you should just quit now, not spending time reading stuff and then asking if it's dead. Do your research and spend time on stuff if you want to make some money, otherwise don't waste our screen space with your laziness

^^^ You are wasting screen space also...nobody wants to read what you wrote there...
you could have included in your post "coin isn't dead" to make it worthwhile but instead just spew out venom for no reason  :S
we gotta help each other doesn't take so much time my friend.
Coin is NOT dead...you can see a team still working...it CAN die just like every other coin Smiley but not yet
Tree Fiddy

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

Alex

^^^ You are wasting screen space also...nobody wants to read what you wrote there...
you could have included in your post "coin isn't dead" to make it worthwhile but instead just spew out venom for no reason  :S
Coin is NOT dead...you can see a team still working...it CAN die just like every other coin Smiley but not yet

tl;dr

not srs just wasting screen space to fit in.

coin isn't dead.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
flunkie

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:10:15 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 06:20:50 PM by flunkie

Tldr:

If you read back through this thread, you'll soon see that barabbas has not contributed anything constructive to the project. I answered his questions, and he responded with more ad hominem. I just decided that it was no longer worth my time to deal with him as if he was being rational or not trying to achieve his own hidden agenda, and Max agrees with me.

So no, not dead  Smiley

Edit: Also, thanking barabbas and asking him to donate was me being a bit sarcastic and snarky, but I thought that would've gone without saying. I guess for those just coming to the thread, who see this out of context, it would seem like I could not answer his questions. This is simply not the case, and we have dealt with him civilly and rationally (for the most part Tongue) for the last few weeks. But enough is enough, you know?
flunkie

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:16:53 PM

You are the one wasting your own time.  Your thread is a great idea, but when you start accusing coins that have no premine, no instamine, no hidden premine, no ipo/ico and a development team with real identities then that's where your project loses credibility.  There are hundreds of other coins that have all the things I just mentioned, including some very high profile coins but you seem to be fixated on Max and Pesa. It sounds like a personal agenda.  When you have to resort to using words like stupid and idiot, people know you are just full of crap and there is no scam here.

Thank you. This is exactly how we feel, and how we hope everyone comes to perceive the situation.
Sjacmur

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:51:34 PM

f* barabbas he not interested our coin but have many to tell. fuder.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:48:09 PM

Flunkie, can you give an idea on when anon will be implimented?
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

Alex

you could have included in your post "coin isn't dead" to make it worthwhile but instead just spew out venom for no reason  :S

There's like 15 posts saying the coins not dead, how would me saying it make someone who is too lazy to read all of them do anymore good?

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: