Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:52:01 PM

Empty promises will be empty promises.
Only dump - real.  Cry

How much do you have and what price do you want to dump at?  This question is for anyone that wants to unload their coins.  If you already have them on the exchange of course.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:49:43 PM

Sorry guys but this is totally crap shit coin.

I am sorry for people who bought this above 500 sato or even 1000 sato with hope to grow.

But if you are trader you must use brain and best moment to use brain was where PoS launch was 1000% fail and PoW lasted more...

Another moment to use brain - wallet problems.

Always use your brain, never be dreamer in cryptoland.

Maybe dreaming was good months ago at doge/bc/drk/btc big bubbles phase but now eveything changed.

Soon there'll be no byus to fill.

I don't tell anyone to sell, because there's almost no orders to sell but I'm sure this coin won't go anywhere.

Ofc there'll be Max and Alex posts, maybe new wallet etc....

...but as we can see this is bullshit coin and Dev is probably scamer, sold instamined bag and EVEN NOT POST HERE "HI GUYS".

Fuck him, this coin is joke, this is worthless junk. I'm happy that i recognized that this is shit right after PoS FAIL. (easy conclusion)

PEACE

Btw. JAKE - please DON'T donate more those lazy scamers, they're not doing anything, just posting a few days (lol PR guy without pr and day by day contact). Max and Alex are probably paid to go on with this shit, because Dev/"team" Pesa want to sell more shitcoin when price'll UP.

Do not donate, always ask about proof his work, prinscreens, ETA etc. You'll see this is truth what I post here about Pesacoin.;/

This is my last post here, because it's waste of time. Good luck everyone and see you in good coins threads, not dead scam place like Pesa.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:07:03 PM

I can understand looking at the price drop why people are getting upset.  ATM im still holding on the hope the Dev team will come through in the end.  If not, well I stand to lose over 1 BTC, which will be my biggest loss in in over 1 year of investing and trading in cryptos     Sad
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:08:50 AM

Empty promises will be empty promises.
Only dump - real.  Cry

How much do you have and what price do you want to dump at?  This question is for anyone that wants to unload their coins.  If you already have them on the exchange of course.

557k and 3100 sat

The funny thing is that only the name of the enigma.
In fact, the curve copy paste.
Battareus

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:19:03 AM

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:19:21 AM

I got buy orders above 100sat, dump into them and make yourselves feel better!

twitter @antiiclimax
Battareus

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

I got buy orders above 100sat, dump into them and make yourselves feel better!
Nope, future of this project in my hands.   Cool
flunkie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:37:55 AM

Ok everyone, I'll cut straight to it. The wallet isn't ready to be released I want to say that it will only be a few hours, but unfortunately that would be unrealistic. We lost contact with the developer sometime this morning, just before he was going to push an updated build. He was able to call us a few hours ago to inform us that there is no power in his city, which is not conducive to getting the wallet ready.

Obviously this is not something that is within our abilities to fix. Our developer will be back to a stable environment in about a week, but until then we have to make do with his partial participation and the limited skill set of myself and Max's.

Another issue that we're having is that the Guerillacoin code was much worse than we initially thought, and most of the dynamic interest functionality had to completely rewritten. It is working now, the only problem that we're having is that mature coins are taking longer than they should to pay out.

All we can ask is that you have patience. Trust me, we are just as frustrated with the situation as you all are, and we're doing all that is in our power to fix it, as fast as is possible.

Your collective pessimism at this point is warranted; we promised to have something ready for public use, and all we've come up with so far is delays. All I can offer is our sincerest apologies for these problems, and I really hope that you guys will stick with us through this rough spot.

Of course, I will continue to keep you guys updated on the progress. If I had to give a realistic estimate to when the wallet will be fixed, I would have to say probably within the next two or three days.

In the mean time, we are going to try and come up with a temporary fix, just to get the wallets in sync and trading back up on the exchanges. I'll let you know about how that is progressing in a little bit.

Alex

liyuxuanfc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:53:22 AM

FUCK 
Compensate dead
shit

Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

Ok everyone, I'll cut straight to it. The wallet isn't ready to be released I want to say that it will only be a few hours, but unfortunately that would be unrealistic. We lost contact with the developer sometime this morning, just before he was going to push an updated build. He was able to call us a few hours ago to inform us that there is no power in his city, which is not conducive to getting the wallet ready.

Obviously this is not something that is within our abilities to fix. Our developer will be back to a stable environment in about a week, but until then we have to make do with his partial participation and the limited skill set of myself and Max's.

Another issue that we're having is that the Guerillacoin code was much worse than we initially thought, and most of the dynamic interest functionality had to completely rewritten. It is working now, the only problem that we're having is that mature coins are taking longer than they should to pay out.

All we can ask is that you have patience. Trust me, we are just as frustrated with the situation as you all are, and we're doing all that is in our power to fix it, as fast as is possible.

Your collective pessimism at this point is warranted; we promised to have something ready for public use, and all we've come up with so far is delays. All I can offer is our sincerest apologies for these problems, and I really hope that you guys will stick with us through this rough spot.

Of course, I will continue to keep you guys updated on the progress. If I had to give a realistic estimate to when the wallet will be fixed, I would have to say probably within the next two or three days.

In the mean time, we are going to try and come up with a temporary fix, just to get the wallets in sync and trading back up on the exchanges. I'll let you know about how that is progressing in a little bit.

Alex

I'm glad you're being realistic. I assume there will be some backlash from the "get rich quick" crowd, but as long as you are sincere there will be people here willing to help. If ever there was a time to interact with the community more these next couple of days may be it. I hope you're wearing thick skin!

Looking forward to the updates.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
flunkie

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:06:07 AM

FK u bitch, Why don't you all dev go to die!
This is totally a scam! No power? FK u no power!

If you have an alternative solution to accessing the internet while not having power, we'd love to hear it.
Battareus

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

Alex

Best PR i ever seen.
Battareus

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

Pesa's investorbag
flunkie

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:36:54 AM

Quote from: Battareus
Best PR i ever seen.

I not sure you're being wholly sincere. I am trying my best though, given the circumstances.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:19:10 AM

Pesa's investorbag

I am biased to admit that since the PoS wallet fail all "team" activity can be summarised into one cathegory, and one only:

to defer indefinitely and to gain time

Now the Butterfly-twoweeks excuse pops up, and other strange effects. Bad weather, no electricity, Odysseus reprogrammed the car navigation, the road bends but the driver kept steady. Stuff like that.

This black Tuesday was an epic LTC crash, and in between 5 Minutes about 9 BTC had flown into duckNotes, a completely dead as in "6 Satoshis" currency. Perhaps because there was a single market offering LTC/duckNote pairing. Even this anxious money on the run has avoided to touch PESA at all. That was a 25% gain for duckNote bagholders!

Maybe on a black someday when BTC crashes, PESA could get it's next opportunity. Until then I would just hold, and fiddle thumbs.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:24:34 AM

Well, I don't understand how the power outage translates to another 2-3 days or a week when we were only 24 hours away yesterday and that was supposedly just for testing? Anyway, I guess if I knew the answers I wouldn't have lost so much in this coin. I have know choice but to hold now, mostly because nobody will buy it. Jeez my losses are huge.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:28:37 AM

Well, I don't understand how the power outage translates to another 2-3 days or a week when we were only 24 hours away yesterday and that was supposedly just for testing? Anyway, I guess if I knew the answers I wouldn't have lost so much in this coin. I have know choice but to hold now. Oh well.

Could we somehow attract the very competent devloper team from [RIPO] Ripoffcoin? They are scamartists and admitting it, but have a working wallet, network, exchanger, PR communication guy, youtube vids ... meme contests. Outperforming PESA in everything.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:48:20 AM

Alex,
Apart from wallet fix, what about the Enigma and Smart property.
Any time line from the dev?
flunkie

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:27:47 AM

Alex,

Enigma's codebase has already been written, it's just a matter of making it work with the current Keycoin code, as well as polishing the UI elements that have to go along with it. Smart contract integration is still conceptual at this point, but we don't think that it will be overly difficult to implement.

Also, we are talking to a few other developers who may be interested in joining the team (no, not from RIPO). That would help immensely with the timeliness of our updates and fixes, as well as allow us to explore even more functionality aside from anonymity features and smart contracts.

The reason this update did not progress smoothly once dynamic interest became a factor again is because dynamic interest doesn't even work on the coin we forked from. Yes, this is our fault and we should have been more conscious of how dynamic interest worked poorly with other coins. But now we may end up creating a system that hasn't ever been implemented in the way we are trying to, which would be a plus.

As for other features, the Keycoin code gives us access to coin mixing functionality, which we may appropriate as part of Enigma, at least partially. We still want to review how well it works among other factors.

Further smart contract features are up to you guys, and as of yet I haven't seen any proposals for features outside of what was outlined in the whitepaper.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:37:49 AM

Alex,

Enigma's codebase has already been written, it's just a matter of making it work with the current Keycoin code, as well as polishing the UI elements that have to go along with it. Smart contract integration is still conceptual at this point, but we don't think that it will be overly difficult to implement.

Also, we are talking to a few other developers who may be interested in joining the team (no, not from RIPO). That would help immensely with the timeliness of our updates and fixes, as well as allow us to explore even more functionality aside from anonymity features and smart contracts.

The reason this update did not progress smoothly once dynamic interest became a factor again is because dynamic interest doesn't even work on the coin we forked from. Yes, this is our fault and we should have been more conscious of how dynamic interest worked poorly with other coins. But now we may end up creating a system that hasn't ever been implemented in the way we are trying to, which would be a plus.

As for other features, the Keycoin code gives us access to coin mixing functionality, which we may appropriate as part of Enigma, at least partially. We still want to review how well it works among other factors.

Further smart contract features are up to you guys, and as of yet I haven't seen any proposals for features outside of what was outlined in the whitepaper.

So, the term dynamic interest or the proof of strength has to be changed. Bring out a syncing wallet as of now and implement the ENIGMA asap.
Also frame some technical points in what way ENIGMA's ahead of other anonymous solutions.
And, thanks for staying here man.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: