Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

How is this coin going?Does devs come back or community takes over?
Devs were always here.
Waiting for Enigma's implementation in the coming weeks.

Hey guys do think it is a great idea for us to also work on the website as we wait for Enigma

Flunkie what are PesaDev's plans on this?

I would like to see the website touched up personally.

twitter @antiiclimax
flunkie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:02:21 PM

Hey guys,

Right now I'm finishing up the plan for the upcoming Twitter campaign, to see if we can get some buzz going for Pesa, and bring some new people into the community. I'll be posting that as a .doc today or tomorrow.

As for the website, we are working on a more robust and informational design, and we'd love to hear your thoughts as to what should be included. Right now we're thinking specifications, obviously, how you can get involved, and a contact form in case anyone who is not familiar with the thread wants to contact us.

Let me know what you guys think.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

Hey guys,

Right now I'm finishing up the plan for the upcoming Twitter campaign, to see if we can get some buzz going for Pesa, and bring some new people into the community. I'll be posting that as a .doc today or tomorrow.

As for the website, we are working on a more robust and informational design, and we'd love to hear your thoughts as to what should be included. Right now we're thinking specifications, obviously, how you can get involved, and a contact form in case anyone who is not familiar with the thread wants to contact us.

Looking forward to the plan.  When can we have another IRC Q&A?
whive

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:08:01 AM

Hey guys,

Hey guys could we switch crypto with cash? e.g:

@PesaCash for twitter

Reason PesaCrypto is rather difficult to market as the crypto will throw off many people as most people I know hate math.  Tongue

Pesa is Swahili for money, Cash is a synonym for money this way we increase our target market tenfold.

Checkout www.shadow.cash for example

My 2 Pesas

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:16:52 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:30:24 AM by anticlimax

Hey guys,

Hey guys could we switch crypto with cash? e.g:

@PesaCash for twitter

Reason PesaCrypto is rather difficult to market as the crypto will throw off many people as most people I know hate math.  Tongue

Pesa is Swahili for money, Cash is a synonym for money this way we increase our target market tenfold.

Checkout www.shadow.cash for example

My 2 Pesas

A rebrand would be something good to discuss in the next Q & A.
Could be a way to kick off the twitter campaign.

twitter @antiiclimax
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:48:02 AM

Hey guys,

[/quote
The last giveaway in twitter was not completed

JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

Hey guys,

I'm sure he will finish it.
flunkie

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:58:49 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 07:29:06 PM by flunkie

Hey guys,

Did you personally get left out? I think I've gotten to everybody. If not, just pm me your address Smiley

Also, I decided to incorporate IRC and Branding into the document regarding the Pesa Twitter campaign, making more of a general proposal for the developments of Pesa's social platforms.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:01:43 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:59:40 AM by anticlimax

Sounds like a great idea.

EDIT: PESA + SMS technology = "I don't need to go the bank when I have the bank in my phone."

twitter @antiiclimax
whive

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

EDIT: PESA + SMS technology = "I don't need to go the bank when I have the bank in my phone."

Absolutely Pesa needs to join this http://bitcoindark.pw/supernetwork-ipo/ but we need to get our act together. I see it increasing our marketcap 10X easily especially if we position ourselves as the go to coin for emerging markets...
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

Absolutely Pesa needs to join this http://bitcoindark.pw/supernetwork-ipo/ but we need to get our act together. I see it increasing our marketcap 10X easily especially if we position ourselves as the go to coin for emerging markets...

Looks very interesting.
We should discuss this idea with the devs.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:21:26 AM

In light of whive recently proposing to incorporate the name PesaCash rather than PesaCrypto, I have changed our Freenode IRC to #pesacash

See you all there!

twitter @antiiclimax
flunkie

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:38:37 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:13:10 AM by flunkie

Pesa - Plans and Ideas

Twitter

To start off the twitter campaign, we’re going to go with another giveaway. Since the last one was attempted amidst the syncing troubles of the version 1.0 wallet, we think it appropriate that we do a full and uninterrupted giveaway to make up for it. The funds will come from the community donations, as well as some of my personal holdings.

In addition to a Pesa giveaway, I’d like to incorporate some type of contest with a large Pesa prize for the winner. Possibly a twitter contest where the winner is decided by seeing who can get the most retweets/favorites for a Pesa related tweet in a certain amount of time. That is my idea, although I’m sure the community will have others.

Another option is to sponsor certain Twitter users to consistently tweet about Pesa. These users will be rewarded with Pesa depending on how popular their tweets are, and whether they create new interest in the project. This may go hand in hand with a type of referral system, where users are rewarded in Pesa for bringing new members to the community on Bitcointalk.org or the IRC channel.

It has also been proposed that prior to any further organized Twitter campaigns, we first implement a Pesa branding overhaul, and use the Twitter campaign as vessel for the new and aesthetically improved Pesa.

Branding

There has been some support shown in the forum for a Pesa rebranding, along with a website revamp. The website is a feasible goal, and we’ve started working on some designs for an updated site. A full rebranding has the possibility to be detrimental (for example, if we change the logo, exchanges and other services might not all be switched at the same time, causing confusion) However, it is really up to the community. If there is enough support for a new logo, then we will deliver a new logo.

One possibility is that we vote on the type and extent of the rebranding. One way to accomplish this is to incorporate a standard survey-styled voting process, using a third party service, to determine which course of action is the most popular. Another option is to emulate the crowd-funding inspired smart contract system that we are working on for Pesa. To do this, we would just set up a number of Pesa addresses, each labeled with a different course of action, and whichever gets the most funding is the one that is chosen.

These are my two ideas, but any others are welcome for discussion in the thread, or during one of our IRC sessions.

IRC

The Pesa IRC channel was a great idea that was put together by ‘anticlimax’, a longtime supporter of Pesa. To date, we have had one formal Q&A session, as well as a few other informal chats amongst community members. It has been proposed that we can set up a weekly or twice-weekly time slot to do formal discussions on the irc channel about Pesa, with me and the other team members.

Before I assign an arbitrary time to do this, however, I’d like to see what the community thinks is an optimal time. As far as my personal schedule goes, Tuesday’s, Thursdays, and the weekends are when I am the least busy with classes and such.

Another IRC development is the possible incorporation of an IRC tip bot. JakeThePanda pointed out that most well established and successful coins have a large number of participants in their respective IRC channels. A tip bot might bring more interest in our channel by providing a new layer of interactivity between members. With a tip bot we can organize IRC-based games, betting, transaction-related proposals, and increase the general sociability of the community.

A Skype chat group was proposed by JakeThePanda, and I think that this is a great idea. Like the IRC channel, it gives us an opportunity to communicate as a community on a more frequent and personal basis. The advantage to Skype is that it works very well on mobile, and I will be able to respond to it at almost any time, versus only when I’m at a computer.

All of the above is open for comment and discussion, as well as revision, by the community. This is the rough roadmap/proposal for the next steps of Pesa's social framework. I'd like to get a discussion going about these aspects in the time until Enigma is implemented.

iluvcrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

Going good flunkie!

whive

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:52:32 PM

In light of whive recently proposing to incorporate the name PesaCash rather than PesaCrypto, I have changed our Freenode IRC to #pesacash

See you all there!

Thanks AntiClimax I will update Flunkie via PM on the finer details. I think Flunkie's consensus model is a good framework for managing our activities over the next 2 weeks as we await enigma.

Jake also has my update on my PesaSMS proposal just in case I don't make it to the next IRC... Cool
JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

See you all there!

Thanks AntiClimax I will update Flunkie via PM on the finer details. I think Flunkie's consensus model is a good framework for managing our activities over the next 2 weeks as we await enigma.

Jake also has my update on my PesaSMS proposal just in case I don't make it to the next IRC... Cool

Thanks Whive.  I can't wait to see the full proposal.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:52:43 AM

I have been watching since day 1. I am so proud to see Pesa active  Grin. I would like to get involved if support is needed. I love this coin, idea, and branding.

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:16:54 AM

I have been watching since day 1. I am so proud to see Pesa active  Grin. I would like to get involved if support is needed. I love this coin, idea, and branding.

Please, feel free to hang out in our Freenode IRC #pesacash
We would love to see the community come together with some new ideas and proposals.

We currently are implementing a few collaborations we have come up with.

twitter @antiiclimax
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:24:31 AM

We would love to see the community come together with some new ideas and proposals.

I will be sure to check it out. I might be able to bring some games to Pesa soon.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:40:30 AM

I have been watching since day 1. I am so proud to see Pesa active  Grin. I would like to get involved if support is needed. I love this coin, idea, and branding.

I will be sure to check it out. I might be able to bring some games to Pesa soon.

Welcome to the community.  We have a Skype group for anyone that wants to join.  Just add me on Skype.  I'm jakethepanda3 and this is for anyone that supports Pesa.  Also, this is the best way to get information about Pesa as Flunkie is part of the chat.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: