Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free State Project  (Read 634 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:20:58 AM

What is it? In case you didn't know.

The Free State Project is an effort to recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move to New Hampshire. We are looking for neighborly, productive, tolerant folks from any and all walks of life, of all ages, creeds, and colors, who agree to the political philosophy expressed in our Statement of Intent, that government exists at most to protect people's rights, and should neither provide for people nor punish them for activities that interfere with no one else.

Statement of Intent: "I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the state of New Hampshire. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of individuals’ life, liberty, and property." Anyone who promotes violence, racial hatred, or bigotry is not welcome.

When you sign our Statement of Intent, you signal your commitment to move to the state that the Free State Project has chosen to build freedom in, New Hampshire, within five years of obtaining 19,999 other people who commit to move. The more signatures we get, the more secure people can be in their decision to move, because they know that many other people will also be moving— enough to make a real difference! You don't have to wait until we have 20,000 signatures to move, of course, but that option is there to let you be more secure in your decision.

The Free State Project is an educational organization, educating people about the advantages of New Hampshire for liberty folks, and about the advantages for liberty of like-minded people gathering and working together.

Want a shot at liberty in your lifetime?

More at http://freestateproject.org/

Want to interact w/ Free Staters or have questions or interests about the project, go here: http://forum.freestateproject.org/
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:23:47 AM

Here's a peek at the White Mountains in Northern New Hampshire

ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:51:20 AM

Here's a peek at the White Mountains in Northern New Hampshire

I love to hike that mountains. Do you accept people around the world?

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:56:42 PM

It's a great idea, definitely! But things tend to go awry as soon as a lot of people join such a movement. The core group isn't as tight as it used to be and new nuclei emerge here and there and soon split off the original group. This can also be seen in some way in that South Park Episode where they had to free the town from the Hippie music festival!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: