Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SSDD Hacked Acoount - Help  (Read 2013 times)
Ge0s (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

why doesnt theymos respond to PM ?
he reads threads... but not PMs... kinda pointless.. perhaps we need someone who can read PMs and help ppl.

Im sure themymos read the PM. The PM however is missing something very important.

I did correct last time. But no any development. Sad They are just banned that account that's all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:28:14 AM

he is liying here, i know the real owner he was my customer and he bought 1 trading bot and pay me for i developed new one for another market

Guys, my account was also hacked 6 months ago. My account is "Energizer" This message that I am quoting now was posted by the hacker who hacked my account. In fact this is the first time he used my account to post a message. It might very well be the same hacker who hacked your account.

It seems there are multiple victims here. Please know that "Energizer" account is hacked and should not be trusted at all.

I've tried multiple times to contact the moderators to return back my account. I've never received a single response on that!
NEMergizer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:29:58 AM

Guys, could you please advice me what shall I do to block my hacked account "Energizer"?
NEMergizer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

Energizer, any posts to back that up? Also, what proof do you have that the account wasn't hacked?

I am the real Energizer account owner. My account "Energizer" was hacked 6 months ago. It seems the same hacker has hacked my account too.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:36:26 AM

Theymos too busy swimming in bribes to help you.

NEMergizer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:36:48 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 04:32:27 AM by NEMergizer

he is liying here, i know the real owner he was my customer and he bought 1 trading bot and pay me for i developed new one for another market

Technomancer is Turkish. We know him very well. He said he can't access to his account 6 months ago.
Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399255
Obviously his account was hacked. It wasn't active until 2 days ago. Now hacker is here to scam people. Maybe you are one of hackers sockpuppets, too? Your account wasn't active since 18 December 2013. Huh?

Guys this is a serious issue, we need to track down that hacker and find out all the accounts he hacked. I am the real owner of "Energizer" account. I thought I've missed up with my account settings or just forgot my password 6 months ago. Since then I've lost access to my account completely. Now its confirmed 100% that my account "Energizer" has been hacked. And it seems it is the same hacker who hacked "Technomancer" account.

I don't care much about returning my hacked account as much as I care to stop such hacker from scamming people using my account. Please help me in getting the attention of the moderators to this issue.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:40:08 AM

I've tried multiple times to contact the moderators to return back my account. I've never received a single response on that!

Take a guess at how many pms we get about people trying to "recover" accounts, and then take a guess of how many of those are fake.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
NEMergizer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:52:19 AM

Take a guess at how many pms we get about people trying to "recover" accounts, and then take a guess of how many of those are fake.

You should make the mechanism of recovering lost account more automated. And you should make the rules clear for everyone.

It took me 6 months to finally find this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Why don't you just add this info under the "forget password" page?

I've sent a PM to theymos a couple of hours ago with the signature he asked for to recover my hacked account "Energizer". God knowns how many months it would take to receive a respond if I would ever receive one.

At this moment I really don't care to recover my account "though I would love to". But I do care for the community and wouldn't be happy to see people being scammed by a hacker using my lost hacked account.

You "moderators" should be aware that it seems in December 2013 multiple accounts been hacked by the same hacker. This is too dangerous for bitcointalk.org users/community.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:59:34 AM

You should make the mechanism of recovering lost account more automated. And you should make the rules clear for everyone.

It would be a good idea to sticky that thread IMO.

You "moderators" should be aware that it seems in December 2013 multiple accounts been hacked by the same hacker. This is too dangerous for bitcointalk.org users/community.

Did you use the same password on some other sites as well?

NEMergizer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:11:00 AM

It would be a good idea to sticky that thread IMO.

Did you use the same password on some other sites as well?

I use different passwords for different accounts. God knows, maybe I did missed that time. I don't even remember my password. At that time "when I lost my account in December 2013" I've analyzed my PC and scanned it with multiple anti-viruses. I even watched all traffic in and out of my PC while in idle state for couple of hours using wireshark network sniffer. So my PC was totally clean.

Yes, this seem like a password thing as the PC I used at that time was totally clean. Maybe it was a password matching by email as I had my email public at that time. And used the same email in multiple registrations in BTC related sites. It is hard to tell at this moment. You guys "moderators" should check the logs of my hacked account "Energizer" namely IP address in the past 6 months and try to match all other accounts been accessed from same IPs to uncover other hacked accounts. Again this is not just about a hacked account, but it might very well be a ring in a long chain. Such chain should be tracked by the moderators.

You should also check the logs/IPs of the hacked account "technomancer".
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:49:05 AM

It seems plausible. Scanning through the post history of technomancer shows that all his posts (about 600 of them) up until December 2013 were in the Turkish board. Then there are no posts for a couple of months until June 7, 2014, whereupon he suddenly starts posting in English:

Selling moneypak, Ukash, paysafecard, Bitcoin, Perfect money

Moneypak rate 0.7, ukash from 0.9$ for 1 euro, paysafecard from 0.8  for 1 euro

pm me

None of the posts made after this date are in Turkish and all are in the "Currency exchange" board. However, it seems that the account has stopped posting soon afterwards. The last post was made in June 8 and the account hasn't been accessed since June 9.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: