Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:37:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World War III... Is it about to Happen?  (Read 5395 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:21:29 AM

BUT just south of the Russia Ukraine border is the North Korean border,
Errr... it depends on how you define near,  do you happen to own a supersonic jet?  Smiley

and because of the sanctions the US has on North Korea, they are slaving their people in the woods of Russia, and if Putin knows about that, it means Russia is working with North Korea.
The North Koreans working in Russia are the somewhat privileged ones - they get stuff like alcohol, cigarettes etc. I don't think it's bad that North Koreans are allowed to work in Russia. The NK government needs to modernize, which is the mean problem in NK.
Presently North Korea could easily be crushed if it was on an island, the army technology of some countries is far beyond what NK has, but NK has some good allies (China). NK may well go the way of China in the future.

And it seems Germany is working with Russia, but they don't like us now because we were spying on them.
This is what the media portrays, in reality German government is closely working with the US. There are more than 40 US army bases in Germany https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/US_military_bases_in_Germany.svg/592px-US_military_bases_in_Germany.svg.png  and the German secret service was actually inspired by the NSA leaks, they think they ar not doing enough mass surveillance. Nevertheless they have been part of the PRISM program for a long time, and to avoid any legal situation they exchange US and German citizen data, in which both can access each others data.

Then, in Iraq we are sharing airspace with Russia, and fighting the rebels, while in Syria (next to Russia) we are supporting the rebels as they fight their dictator. This is what is becoming ISIS, which could now pose some kind of international terrorist threat soon.
 Then, to make it worse, Israel is bombing Palestine while we try to negotiate with Iran about their nuclear program, but we let Saudi Arabia do whatever they want even though they are in every way as bad as Iran.
The middle east has always been a place of wars, for as long as I can remember.

So... WW III seems like it is almost unavoidable.

The financial situation is not yet worse enough to bring WW III.  Back in WWII or WWI the majority of the people were unemployed - but you still see the highways filled with traffic jams every day. In addition, the people need a common threat, a common fear, to be manipulated into a war. The media will teach you who that enemy is supposed to be.. watch closely Smiley

kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:58:51 AM

The geopolitical situation in Russia border and middle east suggested the prologue for WWIII has started.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
bitsmichel

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:02:47 AM

The geopolitical situation in Russia border and middle east suggested the prologue for WWIII has started.

You are right that war is like an evolution, it starts with only a few countries - but we are not yet in a situation of total war. Of course, the financial crisis will be a big motivation for people to join in a war - once it reaches the point of no return.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:05:22 AM

would it really be world war? or would it just be russia against the world? maybe china would even get into the game, but those two guys pitted against of the might from the US + europe ... is just no match.
tooil

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:29:28 AM

would it really be world war? or would it just be russia against the world? maybe china would even get into the game, but those two guys pitted against of the might from the US + europe ... is just no match.

There are currently 2 axis of power at world stage.
US, UK and to some extend fragmented Europe, and Japan on one side.

And Russia, China and pretty much every country that has huge trade with China.

If anyone think US has a clear advantage right now, he is surely not paying attention to US domestic issue.
gmx95

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

The world does not look good.

In Ukraine it seems like the people want to be Russian, but we are supporting a private nationalist military that is hunting down separatists. But the separatists have shot down an international flight, so now we are with the nationalists and against the Russians. BUT just south of the Russia Ukraine border is the North Korean border, and because of the sanctions the US has on North Korea, they are slaving their people in the woods of Russia, and if Putin knows about that, it means Russia is working with North Korea. And it seems Germany is working with Russia, but they don't like us now because we were spying on them.

Then, in Iraq we are sharing airspace with Russia, and fighting the rebels, while in Syria (next to Russia) we are supporting the rebels as they fight their dictator. This is what is becoming ISIS, which could now pose some kind of international terrorist threat soon.

Then, to make it worse, Israel is bombing Palestine while we try to negotiate with Iran about their nuclear program, but we let Saudi Arabia do whatever they want even though they are in every way as bad as Iran.

AND.
 In Africa there are various civil wars going on that are similar to the Israeli Palestine conflicts, with smaller poor people's fighting a larger more wealthy occupying force and various situations caused by oil companies and leftover colonization politics.

So... WW III seems like it is almost unavoidable.

I don't think it will happen. I hope not. Many countries starting from BRICS for example, are not interested in major war and will do whatever is possible to avoid it. Unless there is a open attack on Russia for example, I think this latest scandal will die out, once the inconsistencies in current accusations will be exposed.

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:49:29 AM

In Ukraine it seems like the people want to be Russian, but we are supporting a private nationalist military that is hunting down separatists. But the separatists have shot down an international flight, so now we are with the nationalists and against the Russians. BUT just south of the Russia Ukraine border is the North Korean border, and because of the sanctions the US has on North Korea, they are slaving their people in the woods of Russia, and if Putin knows about that, it means Russia is working with North Korea. And it seems Germany is working with Russia, but they don't like us now because we were spying on them.

Just a note: North Korea is very far from Ukraine, not just south it

Yeah, I looked at the map wrong. lol
I meant very East.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:32:41 PM

I think World WAR III already happened, right after WW II and we called it ''Cold War''.
We had luck, at that time, that this World War didn't become ''hot'' or nuclear war.
If this happened, our civilization will be ruined.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:38:19 PM

Putin is one of the few current politicians, who acts cool-headed, balanced and non-confrontational, even in the face of provocations.

An interesting read in this new article:
http://www.forbes.ru/news/263457-putin-ne-uvidel-pryamoi-ugrozy-suverenitetu-rossii

Putin does not see any direct threat to Russia's sovereignty and territorial integrity, citing the current balance of strategic power in the world. He however, says that in the face of the increased NATO build-up at the Russian borders, Russia should gradually improve its defensive capabilities.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

I would like to believe that WW3 will never happen. Most of the super-powers have realized that waging war by proxy is much better than getting involved directly. But that said there is still a 0.00001% chance of a major battle starting between the superpowers.
transient858

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:39:13 PM

Russia is NOT trying to start WW3. Obama is doing far more harm to America than a war. If they really want a war they will wait till his cabal is out. However Russia does need a ground route to its southern ports in

War is good for the military industry complex. Investing in weapon producing company can be lucrative.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

I would like to believe that WW3 will never happen. Most of the super-powers have realized that waging war by proxy is much better than getting involved directly. But that said there is still a 0.00001% chance of a major battle starting between the superpowers.

The powers of this world are not the gov and they want massive death.. war will happen.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

yeah that's the new model since world war 2.. it's better/more efficient to play economic wars and sanctions than it is to send ground troops to their death. problem with proxy wars in the middle east is that there are so many factions that might turn on you, so you could be wasting your money on giving them those arms and training.
crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:14:09 PM

You are right that war is like an evolution, it starts with only a few countries - but we are not yet in a situation of total war. Of course, the financial crisis will be a big motivation for people to join in a war - once it reaches the point of no return.

financial crisis will give countries not to go to war because countries will need to spend more money to prop up their economies at home so they can't be spending money on war
beetcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:15:58 PM

financial crisis will give countries not to go to war because countries will need to spend more money to prop up their economies at home so they can't be spending money on war

i don't know, the americans went to war in WW2. the economy still was anemic due to the great depression, yet america profited from the war like no other nation in the history of mankind. but then again, it seems like a lot of the consequences in ww2 really weakened european countries.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:24:54 PM

yeah that's the new model since world war 2.. it's better/more efficient to play economic wars and sanctions than it is to send ground troops to their death. problem with proxy wars in the middle east is that there are so many factions that might turn on you, so you could be wasting your money on giving them those arms and training.

Even if some of the factions turn against you, you can recruit some other faction to wage the war for you. No matter how powerful these factions are, they can't survive without outside support.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:28:20 PM

Even if some of the factions turn against you, you can recruit some other faction to wage the war for you. No matter how powerful these factions are, they can't survive without outside support.

it's not like the US is the only outside support. they could go to U.S. enemies and ask for funding, like russia. who is ISIS backed by now? i believe it is now the saudis? and china is slowly becoming a world power.. i wouldn't be surprised to see it play the proxy war game. and syria seems to have an alliance with russia.
bitsmichel

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

it's not like the US is the only outside support. they could go to U.S. enemies and ask for funding, like russia. who is ISIS backed by now? i believe it is now the saudis? and china is slowly becoming a world power.. i wouldn't be surprised to see it play the proxy war game. and syria seems to have an alliance with russia.

Of course, Russia doesn't want Bin Ladens near it's border so they support the present Syrian government. Russia has many allies and are still an enormously powerful country. If it wasn't, the US would be invading instead of sanctions.

beetcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

Of course, Russia doesn't want Bin Ladens near it's border so they support the present Syrian government. Russia has many allies and are still an enormously powerful country. If it wasn't, the US would be invading instead of sanctions.

i doubt the U.S. would be invading. since WW2, i can't recall of a developed nation trying to invade another developed nation (then again, russia did it to the ukraine.. but there's so much media attention on it). russia is certainly powerful especially with its oil exports, but i think a bigger deterrent is that it has nuclear weapons and capabilities.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

I don't know but .... I hope not!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: