Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Ready-Made Dice Site: Provably Fair, Hosting & Design  (Read 871 times)
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:07:30 AM

Want to sell ready-made dice site: Like Primedice, not like satoshidice (there is a built in wallet feature).

Includes:
Everything needed to prove fairness
Simple & Obvious User Interface
Secret URL to grant easy access to account... also option to pick your own secret URL.
Tie-In to Blockchain.info wallet
Chat
Support from Me with getting the site ready and working Smiley

Customizable options:
House edge
Bank Roll
Maximum bet and/or maximum profit
Confirmations required before deposit comes through
Confirmations required before withdraw can be requested

The dice script requires only PHP to run. Severs do not need MYSQL/BITCOIND/etc... to run the basic script. But if you don't have it, then you'll have to use blockchain.info's bitcoind.

I will host your Dice Site for you too, on amazon cloud servers. If you choose this option you can host your own Bitcoind rather than relying on Blockchain.info's. If you choose this option I will continue to provide support for your site as long as you need.

I don't do HTML layout design myself, but I can integrate the script into a layout of your choice so long as the layout has all the necessary components for a dice site. Additionally, if you wish, I'll find you a cool looking design in the public domain and integrate it into that.

Contact me for pricing and demo site.

cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:23:56 AM

I was looking forward to have my own dice site for 3 months and i realised that this is very risky job to do, there is a lot of competition on market out there and if you want to be good at implementing your site on the market you have to have trust from players and trust from investors. You have to have also a huge bankroll (10 BTC minimum for start) and you need to have this bussiness legal in your contry, which is the largest obstacle for me. It is not allowed here and i will not risk jail time for it. But i might find a way how to make it legal. How can you assure there are not backdoors in your script?

Bitcoin is DEAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: