Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An absurd policy  (Read 3247 times)
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:43:06 PM

Yeah but who is actually lending anymore ? Except for newbies kind enough to ask for collateral first... cough cough.
Their isnt one or 2, probably one legit lender... This isn't 2012 anymore.. Its just scammer-vile from both sides.
Lending forum is a joke and should be shutdown.

If it makes you feel better, most of the people offering loans and asking for collateral are "collateral scammers" i.e they are not going to loan anything, once you give them collateral so they can give you a loan you will not here back from them again.

Yes there are scammers on both sides. However, the nature of lending is such that the lenders (people with a lot of excess capital/liquidity) tend to be consistently active for a long term period of time, so their reputations mean a lot more.

If you stick to the experienced lenders this will not be a problem.

Furthermore, on larger deals or if there is a question of lender trustworthiness the collateral can be held by a third party.

I still lend from time to time, but only if I have sufficient collateral.  Those are getting very rare.

It's more profitable to just sit on my coins and wait for the price to rise than to lend it out.

Hi All,

Here's a few things you should know about Vod:

Vod is a malishous liar on a massive ego trip. He has in anger ruined the accounts of many innocent and trusted members of this community using solicited feedback which he has gotten from some high feedback traders.
Vod refuses answer any questions for the basis of his feedback against me and other members and has even gone as far as to change his feedback against me several times to make it sound worse and worse as I have tried to get answers from him and hash out his reasoning for doing it.
He actually said that he had 'forgotten' what I had done (just two days after it happened) and starting trying to come up with other things to accuse me of.

Here's a great example of Vod getting caught in MULTIPLE lies with proof, then acting like a 10 year old child about it afterward, trying to dismiss everything he had done and then trying to change the subject to avoid answering up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704391.new#new

Make sure to read page 2 thoroughly.

I have been an upstanding member of this community with legit trades and positive trust. Vod took it upon himself to single handedly ruin my account over something he cannot even explain to anyone.

Unfortunately some members have been fooled by a guise he's used as a 'scam buster' which is nothing more than a ploy to gain this inner circle trust rating and use it for abusive purposes.

Ask yourself if I would bother to go this far and make this post if I was not injustly and malishously attacked by this nut job.

Moral of the story: Vod lies, has some mental issues going on and should not be trusted. Please take a minute and look for yourself, there's absolutely no need to take my word for it. He's made himself look guilty and foolish plenty. Please decide if you want to trust him or take his advice. I think that you will not want to after reading that thread.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

Sorry everyone, I think Shawn has a little crush on me.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

120% is nothing special. If you have intention to pay back you will not loose anything apart what you did borrow plus interest. If you for some reason will have bad luck there is always way to get collateral back.

Its not wonga, if you need loan go ahead and try without collateral.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Seriously VOD, I appreciate that you're trying to help the community, but downtrusting someone simply because they're asking for something you think would be unwise to provide is NO REASON to downtrust someone. When people see someone being downtrusted, it implies they've scammed someone,  or defaulted, or broken some promise. Not that they've broken some untold rule that you've made up in your mind. Despite the circlejerk of similarly pointless uptrusting you've enjoyed for doing this, it doesn't "bust scams" it busts the trust system, which just makes scams more likely.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:53:59 AM

Seriously VOD, I appreciate that you're trying to help the community, but downtrusting someone simply because they're asking for something you think would be unwise to provide is NO REASON to downtrust someone. When people see someone being downtrusted, it implies they've scammed someone,  or defaulted, or broken some promise. Not that they've broken some untold rule that you've made up in your mind. Despite the circlejerk of similarly pointless uptrusting you've enjoyed for doing this, it doesn't "bust scams" it busts the trust system, which just makes scams more likely.

I gave him negative feedback because he was deleting questions people were asking him in his moderated thread asking for 700btc.  I've hashed this to death already. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:18:35 AM

I'll loan you pretty much whatever you want but I want at least 150% collateral.

What is wrong with that?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

I gave him negative feedback because he was deleting questions people were asking him in his moderated thread asking for 700btc.  I've hashed this to death already. 

Best part is that this is not even true guys. I did not delete ANY questions at all. He just made that up. You ask him what questions I delete, he has no response. He makes some assumption that I did just because I had a moderated thread. If you think I'm lying, ask him what question I deleted and you'll see who the real liar is. I've asked him at least a dozen times publicly, he responded once here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704391.0 and his answer was "I don't remember" (this was only a day later BTW, so I guess he has Alzheimer's disease too)

Guy is a douche bag with a major ego, totally unwilling to admit to any wrongdoing. Especially when it's gone this far.

I encourage everyone to read the evidence I've posted against him, the lack of evidence and avoidance he's shown in response and then come tell me if this is the stand up guy he pretends to be.
theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:42:26 AM

Did he scam you? no? Then why the hell did you downtrust him? Its really as simple as that. I could start a thread tomorrow asking for a loan for 1000 BTC. I'm 100% sure I would pay it back (because in all likelyhood I wouldn't use any but a fraction of it). Will I? No, because I know that nobody is going to lend me. If I did, does that somehow make me a scammer? No, it just makes me fond of wasting my own time making a thread that I know will never come to any use.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:07:20 AM

Best part is that this is not even true guys. I did not delete ANY questions at all. He just made that up.

Shouldn't it be possible to resolve this by looking at the mirror site that does not delete posts?

theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

Best part is that this is not even true guys. I did not delete ANY questions at all. He just made that up.

Shouldn't it be possible to resolve this by looking at the mirror site that does not delete posts?

Where cab I find this site?

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

I encourage anyone to look at that site and get some final proof of Vod being a liar. The only one that deserves any downtrust is him
theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:45:12 PM

I encourage anyone to look at that site and get some final proof of Vod being a liar. The only one that deserves any downtrust is him

Could you please explain to me where I can find this mirror site?

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:49:02 PM

Could you please explain to me where I can find this mirror site?

I'm not familiar or I already would have posted that against Vod as well to prove he's a 100% liar. Let's ask Smooth, since he's the one who brought it up.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:52:00 PM

http://bitcointa.lk

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

Oh Hi Vod!

Care to answer the question people have been asking you in like 5 threads here: What is the question or questions I deleted from my original investment topic that is the basis for your negative feedback?

Try not to dance around the subject this time and avoid it more.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

Oh Hi Vod!

Care to answer the question people have been asking you in like 5 threads here: What is the question or questions I deleted from my original investment topic that is the basis for your negative feedback?

I've answered the questions and you've twisted my words.  I'm done hashing this.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:22:40 PM

Oh Hi Vod!

I've answered the questions and you've twisted my words.  I'm done hashing this.

The only answer you've ever provided was "I forgot" yet were still unwilling to remove your negative feedback.

If you insist on keeping a default trust negative on my account, marking me as a scammer, you have an obligation to this community to provide answers to why if someone asks. It's this community that has empowered you to do this and if you fail to answer, abuse it and tap dance around questions, it's the community that will take it away. "I forgot" and "I'm done hashing this" won't work, because you've NEVER hashed it to begin with. Unless your idea of 'hashing' is avoiding the difficult questions.

I've never twisted any of your words, I've only directly quoted you (anyone can go read my posts on you and see this).

You sir, are avoiding the issue, because you're wrong and unwilling to correct it because of your ego and anger that I fought you on it.

Prove me wrong.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

Oh Hi Vod!

I've answered the questions and you've twisted my words.  I'm done hashing this.

I've looked through a few topics regarding this, and I can see no direct answer as to what content was deleted. bitcointa.lk seems to be on a backlog and thus missing this. Please let the community know exactly what was deleted, so that we can make decisions for ourselves.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:46:23 PM

Oh Hi Vod!

I've answered the questions and you've twisted my words.  I'm done hashing this.

I've looked through a few topics regarding this, and I can see no direct answer as to what content was deleted. bitcointa.lk seems to be on a backlog and thus missing this. Please let the community know exactly what was deleted, so that we can make decisions for ourselves.

+1 - Come on Vod, you have a fellow Scam Buster asking you the same question here. Let's see a response out of you.

Even Tomatocage thinks Vod is wrong:

IMHO evershawn does not deserve a negative Trust rating based upon the reason that Vod wrote down. Evershawn's request, while lofty, seems fairly legitimate, and doesn't promise any unusually high returns (ie. 7% per week or something dumb like that), and it's really up to the potential investor to do his due diligence.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:43:59 AM

The price of most alt coins is not stable in any regard. The additional amount above the amount of the loan is to protect the lender from price declines of the altcoin.

Your not a bank and this lending is for cryptocurrency, if you want to lend CASH and retain its value then get the licenses, pay the taxes and do so, if not base your business structure on what it is and that is cryptocurrency not fiat. You have masked the situation to fit your pockets and all the lenders looking at the lending of altcoins or any crypto coins in this definition above should get out of coins and open your own "PAYDAY CASH LOANS" store down the street.

This is cryptocurrency, when you loan 10 Litecoins out, You get 10 (plus interest) in return PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!, adjusting your rates to appease the fiat value is bullshit if you ask me, we didnt borrow 80 dollars off you we borrowed 10 Litecoins.

Dont try and be a bank unless you want them to come in and tell you how to run your lending structure, and tax you for it, and make you get a license and all kinds of other things we are protected from right now. its structures and thoughts like this above that made banks what they are today, if you monkey see the banks charging in the ways they do, and you monkey do what they do you will monkey need a bail out just like them in the future.

And farther more if you are a USA citizen and you base these lending on FIAt you can be jailed actually for illegally running a cash lending business without the licenses and taxes that allow you to be a lender. read the laws on lending before you post.

Just my 2 cents

And FYI the Philippines is the most scandelous, scammer filled, corrupt, opportunist filled country in the world and their loans only require 80% collateral.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: