Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: various SHA asic hardware 4.5 THS total asking $2/GHS  (Read 901 times)
trixter (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:49:44 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 11:22:14 AM by trixter

I am in need of cash so I am dumping my asic hardware.  I am asking $2/GHS or best reasonable offer and prefer bitcoin payments calculated on the day payment is done using coindesk's blended price.

I have 3 cointerra boxes and 3 BFL boxes.  Everything will be confirmed working before shipment.  The cointerra boxes are currently in a data center and I am planning on collecting them on the 30th.

2 Cointerra Terraminer January batch hashes reliably at 1.6+TH/s
1 Cointerra Terraminer February batch hashes reliably at 1.2+TH/s (in discussions, waitlisting available)
2 BFL SC Singles 60+GH/s.  I can toss in the factory PSU but to reduce shipping weight and because people have reported fires from them I suggest getting a pc psu instead. ** buy 2 and I will throw in a 3rd one that should work at 55-60GH/s that has non-factory firmware and has been tweaked a bit **
Gridseed 10pack, including raspberry pi, usb hub and psu and all cables.  3 MH/s SCRYPT 115GH/s SHA overclockable (currently factory stock)

Sales Terms:

I will use escrow on the following two conditions, 1. you pay all fees (some users here do it free) 2. it is someone/somewhere that has some reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.  As long as it meets those two conditions you are free to pick which one.  There is a list.

I will ship via courier of your choice providing I can find a drop off location somewhat nearby.  You pay actual shipping costs.  Insurance is optional but if you do not opt for it and it arrives damaged or is lost it is on you.  I recommend getting the insurance, its usually very affordable.  

Items will ship from the US (Sacramento area if you want do to it in person) Any taxes/duty will be your responsibility.

Sales are final unless the item is shipped DOA or not as described.  I want to be clear once the item ships you cant change your mind (I had someone do this on ebay which caused problems).

You should contact me within a day upon claiming an item for purchase (I recommend posting publicly since its first come first served that way no ones feelings are hurt), you have 3 days to arrange payment or it gets relisted.

Understand that the items are used but are in working order as described.  There may be some dust buildup although I will attempt to clean them.  There may be some cosmetic blemishes on the cases (minor scratches in the powder coating or whatever).  I do not have original boxes except for the gridseed modules but they will be packed in a way to ensure intact delivery.

For in person handoffs it needs to be somewhere there is enough power to test the unit, my place is not suitable for that (plus I live in the middle of nowhere and its hard to find with a gps).  If there is no power the unit would be untested when handed off, although escrow could resolve that issue.  If it is in person and escrowed I will demand to take a photo of you with the unit as proof that you actually got it since I wont have a tracking number available.  The photo will be used only for proof of delivery and will be destroyed upon escrow clearing.  I wont go anywhere that appears to be a high crime or otherwise sketchy neighborhood, I reserve the right to reject the meeting location.

In lieu of shipping or an in person handoff I can put you in contact with a local data center and for the 3 cointerra boxes it will be $899/month incl power, full cabinet, etc.  I can drop them off there, configure the IP and set a temporary password for you.  The relationship would be between you and the data center, once I send you the temporary password I am no longer involved.  My job relating to the data center would be only to rack and configure the boxes.  The data center is in Sacramento and is owned by a large cable, phone and internet provider (so its a real one not someones basement).  You would need to arrange with them before I can drop them off.

I am trying to make this as easy for the buyer as I can.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: