Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Issues with BitcoinTalk  (Read 828 times)
all_out_of_bubblegum (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

So now my post which was about society with Bitcoin and the Poor has been moved to the "meta" board when it clearly deals with SOCIETY.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702199.0

Others, please take note of the WAR AGAINST POOR being waged in this very "community"
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:26:21 PM

You are a noob who open again a debate we have 1000 time...

Maybe with some new argument or a serious post redaction would be better.

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:31:14 PM

Then CLEARLY, there's still serious problems that do not seem to be getting resolved. We can fix the all the financial problems in the world with bitcoin, but obviously the social issues will always remain because of the greedy and ungrateful.

You've made my point exactly.

Thank you, next.
hologram

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

Sure, and bitcoin will not save the polar bear and build an on-demand cheeseburger machine  Roll Eyes
Where is the problem ? Bitcoin isn't a great innovation cause it don't solve every problem of this world ?

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

You must be doing something wrong, right?  Begging is against forum rules so if you want to participate stop doing that and contribute.

You obviously not comprehending right? I stated I would be "grateful for donations" which is hardly begging. So if asking for a donation is begging, then why is there a donation link at the top of the forum page?

Thank you and again, next.

Sure, and bitcoin will not save the polar bear and build an on-demand cheeseburger machine  Roll Eyes
Where is the problem ? Bitcoin isn't a great innovation cause it don't solve every problem of this world ?

It isn't, but it does create new one's that are clearly being ignored. Do you think that Satoshi would approve of disregarding the voice of someone less fortunate than others?

I'm still waiting for a valid argument, next.
hologram

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:45:36 PM

It isn't, but it does create new one's that are clearly being ignored. Do you think that Satoshi would approve of disregarding the voice of someone less fortunate than others?

Your voice is not disregarding cause you are poor, but cause you are not constructive. Like most of the member here i do not talk about my money, no need to prove you are rich to contribute...

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:46:14 PM

Leaving so soon?  Good luck out there.

No, in fact I'm finding it quite comfortable here. I think I'll stay for a while and continue voicing my opinion.

Thanks you AGAIN for your useless comments. I'm STILL waiting on a valid explanation as to why a user cannot ask for a donation (or begging as those in power here call it) yet the very forum they moderate has a donation button in the navigation bar.

Anyone in power care to possibly reply?
hologram

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:47:40 PM

Maybe cause you have not contribute and people can easily build a bot who create account and ask for donation ?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:47:58 PM

No one knows the reason for the CREATION of bitcoin! Only "Satoshi" knows

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:53:22 PM

Your voice is not disregarding cause you are poor, but cause you are not constructive. Like most of the member here i do not talk about my money, no need to prove you are rich to contribute...

Maybe cause you have not contribute and people can easily build a bot who create account and ask for donation ?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the forum rule that stated you had to be "constructive or contribute" to post about social issues in the "Politics and Society" part of the forum. You clearly are not comprehending what my gripe is about.

Any other useless comments, as my question still stands about "donations" or begging as some call it here?
hologram

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:01:44 PM

contribute and prove you are cool, like IRL nobody will help you if you are a jerk with people you ask for help...

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:09:41 PM

contribute and prove you are cool, like IRL nobody will help you if you are a jerk with people you ask for help...

you have the attention span of a flea. maybe you should go back a read as to how we got here.
hologram

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:15:36 PM

I'm the only guy who still talk here and i'm tired, maybe you should be polite and stop give me order...

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

In fact, you demonstrate to contribute in the forums and you'll receive many donations.

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

I'm the only guy who still talk here and i'm tired, maybe you should be polite and stop give me order...

Then you're proving your ignorance by still replying as it's MY POST lol
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:27:39 PM

It must suck to be poor and new to the bitcoin world. Apparently it's against the "forum rules to _beg_" as it was put to me. However my post stated I would be grateful for any "donations" and the best advice on how to start out with fairly dated hardware and not buying in to get coins.

The my post was deleted by user/MOD "mprep".

Ashamed what society has really come to....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702171.0

Meta
Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum

Bitcointalk isn't the whole society, it's a community, with it's own rules.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:29:16 PM

Totally mods abusing their powers. Totally. Oh wait, no, they're just doing their jobs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: