Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRUST] Scam coin?  (Read 723 times)
2manyshitcoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:25:31 PM

After careful consideration, I declare Trust Plus as a scam coin. Someone was asking very valid questions on the original thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.0 )and they were silenced by means of closing the thread and then opening a new self moderated one all the while having his questions deflected and answered with more questions. I don't personally know 'cryptodevil' on or offline but he had valid questions and his other posts on other topics back up that he is knowledgable about the subject and NOT singling TRUST out as a scam.

There is a ridiculous claim about a bot on Bittrex with no proof, and we all know there's tons of bots that exist for trading so why should TRUST be singled out with a bot doing an unusual buy/sell pattern. Meanwhile all the dev says is 'buy trust'.

Yeah i know its a new account, so what, I haven't made a coin - MitchellMint, prove to us you are not taking the proverbial in this thread, not your controlled environment.

Commence hate now I suppose. Whatever.

Trust? yeh right hahaha. Trust no one.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:28:05 PM

After careful consideration, I declare Trust Plus as a scam coin. Someone was asking very valid questions on the original thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.0 )and they were silenced by means of closing the thread and then opening a new self moderated one all the while having his questions deflected and answered with more questions. I don't personally know 'cryptodevil' on or offline but he had valid questions and his other posts on other topics back up that he is knowledgable about the subject and NOT singling TRUST out as a scam.

There is a ridiculous claim about a bot on Bittrex with no proof, and we all know there's tons of bots that exist for trading so why should TRUST be singled out with a bot doing an unusual buy/sell pattern. Meanwhile all the dev says is 'buy trust'.

Yeah i know its a new account, so what, I haven't made a coin - MitchellMint, prove to us you are not taking the proverbial in this thread, not your controlled environment.

Commence hate now I suppose. Whatever.

Trust? yeh right hahaha. Trust no one.

Strong username to thread content ratio Wink
2manyshitcoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:31:57 PM

Yeah see, attack other things to deflect from the main point. Standard approach.

Prove me wrong then.  Grin
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

Still here... only way to prove its not a scam.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

I don't know about trust plus, it may or may not be scam but I wouldn't invest even $10 in such coins, if you are in the need of trust, the right one is wetrust Smiley
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

I don't know about trust plus, it may or may not be scam but I wouldn't invest even $10 in such coins, if you are in the need of trust, the right one is wetrust Smiley

Still here.  Still not a scam, still the original TRUST.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: