Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game for facebook  (Read 535 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:41:33 PM

Hello,
I am wandering how much it will cost me a very basic facebook game?
The game I want must be related to my business which is accepting BTC BTW Smiley
I am running a kids hair and party saloon "Happy Balloon" since may and I am expanding my facebook page. I want a very basic baloon shooitng game like the old one on the old samsung phones if someone remember the balloon shooting game. Basicly something like shooting bad balloons for a limited time and avoid shooting for example the happy balloons. There must be a high score list at the end so every Facebook member can see how much points his friends has.
Please tell me how much this can cost me, I have little HTML, Java and C+ skills but dont get it how to do this.
Thank you!
BR
Gondel
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:14:33 PM

Well, if you don't know at all how to tackle this problem, maybe you should just go and hire someone to do that for you. Consider it an investment in advertising or marketing for that company! A development of such a game may end up costing you a couple of 10.000s of US-$$$

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: