Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions!  (Read 265786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:25:16 AM

What's going on here! SIGN coin is delisted in C-cex?? Why?
How long will exchange? @Dev, where are you?  Angry

The site says SIGN coin will be removed on October 27th if no trading has occurred.

But I can still see trading there  Huh although price is unreasonably low now.

Don't be upset as C-CEX is not a good exchange anyway. This SIGN community is not small, why no one even thinks of trying to list on a better exchange?

the dev has gone ,and he dumped all his coin in C-CEX,
no one do the promotion ,just for the free coins.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:56:51 AM

well hopefully dev one day bump this thread and bring a good announcement so until then all we can do is wait ... for how long  ? i don't know

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Roar76

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:03:43 AM

Very disappointed,this is a cheap scam.
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

The site says SIGN coin will be removed on October 27th if no trading has occurred.

Don't be upset as C-CEX is not a good exchange anyway. This SIGN community is not small, why no one even thinks of trying to list on a better exchange?

Are you sure the dev dumped all his coins on C-CEX? If it is really the case, it may be a good time someone to takeover this coin.

I just want to say, with this size of community it won't be difficult for SIGN to get listed on an exchange much better than C-CEX.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

How long will exchange? @Dev, where are you?  Angry

Are you sure the dev dumped all his coins on C-CEX? If it is really the case, it may be a good time someone to takeover this coin.

I just want to say, with this size of community it won't be difficult for SIGN to get listed on an exchange much better than C-CEX.

If is there someone who want to continue SIGN coin work but 1st we need Dev to respond, I'm sure he is reading this but he need to say officially something about this. If he expected something else than this, it's OK just let us know. It's not a big deal to say look, I expected something else or I don't have time or I don't like this any more... or anything, just we need some answer so we know where we are
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:29:51 PM

But I can still see trading there  Huh although price is unreasonably low now.

If is there someone who want to continue SIGN coin work but 1st we need Dev to respond, I'm sure he is reading this but he need to say officially something about this. If he expected something else than this, it's OK just let us know. It's not a big deal to say look, I expected something else or I don't have time or I don't like this any more... or anything, just we need some answer so we know where we are
In case you haven't noticed, the dev in the beginning was very active posting and sharing info.
The last couple of post were the opposite, I think someone else posted these messages.
If you look at the trading charts you will see a typical graph of pump and dump.
They got what they wanted made some cash and left the building...
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:25:05 AM

In case you haven't noticed, the dev in the beginning was very active posting and sharing info.
The last couple of post were the opposite, I think someone else posted these messages.
If you look at the trading charts you will see a typical graph of pump and dump.

I doubt they make some cache because whole trading amount was so low and never reach 1 BTC overall or even less.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:31:56 AM

I doubt they make some cache because whole trading amount was so low and never reach 1 BTC overall or even less.
Yes, I would have to agree, but in some countrys 1 BTC is about 1 month of hard work.
Anyway, without proper information there is nothing we can do, except learn and move on...

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
lovewiki

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:08:35 PM

Yes, I would have to agree, but in some countrys 1 BTC is about 1 month of hard work.
Anyway, without proper information there is nothing we can do, except learn and move on...

Anyone knows how to set up a simple block explorer (even temporary)?

All information we need are already available in the blockchain. We just need an expert to retrieve the data and then we can know the whole picture of what happened during the period.

doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

I received some sign today actually.
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:56:43 AM

Thank you @Dev that has returned!

Date: 24.10.2014 г. 19:00
To: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h (own address)
Credit: 680.00 SIGN
Net amount: +680.00 SIGN
Transaction ID: 0fbb402ff9b3ea3a63d60697ccf9b7b80b870cf7adb89ba5423ab5c086f1c09c

SIGN to the moon!!!

Vendettacoin

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:01:00 AM

Transaction ID: 0fbb402ff9b3ea3a63d60697ccf9b7b80b870cf7adb89ba5423ab5c086f1c09c

SIGN to the moon!!!
not dead???

DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 06:03:52 AM

SIGN to the moon!!!
not dead???

NO! Is not!

Look this! http://signature.today/report.php?date=2014-10-23

fritzi

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:19:08 AM

^This is probably a good sign that the dev is coming back.
lovewiki

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

SIGN to the moon!!!
not dead???

NO! Is not!

Look this! http://signature.today/report.php?date=2014-10-23
did devs repay coin from another day?
the days that no coins were received

I guess no other payments except those still holding the SIGN signature on 23rd are paid.

However, it is good to see the distribution system is working again now.

If the dev comes back magically, it will become another unbelievable story in this altcoin world.  Cool

bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:39:42 PM

I did not receive today anything.
Dev, could you please check?
jukka

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:08:11 PM

So the distribution has re-started! Excellent news!
signaturecoin (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

The technical error seems fixed but we still need time to be sure.

updated new ratios

Legendary=>2800
Hero Member=>2240
Sr. Member=>1800
Full Member=>1260
Member=>1080
Jr. Member=>400

be good to each others.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:29:32 AM

The technical error seems fixed but we still need time to be sure.

updated new ratios

Legendary=>2800
Hero Member=>2240
Sr. Member=>1800
Full Member=>1260
Member=>1080
Jr. Member=>400

be good to each others.

Have received payment 24 and 25.
Looking foward to new ratios.

Dev, if you have any private issues that makes it difficult to run this project, or for some other reasons please let us know.
We are all human and nobody is perfect, so don't feel bad about it !
Also maybe some of us could help you, just let us know.

Thanks !
chengze

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:01:17 AM

NO trade wiil lead to die.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QcDcSuDvnitLZisM83VYzy1JZnLFHwLPMb
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T9uF2XG3ZAkwtA5fAUF53ymHxYXfFL4VEy
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 »
  Print  

Jump to: