Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Little help with an abusive member: Vod - Self Proclaimed forum admin  (Read 3043 times)
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:02:30 PM

I am on Vod's side on this one. All he is doing is protecting the community. If you have neg trust then you can use escrow when you do trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:15:10 PM

I am on Vod's side on this one. All he is doing is protecting the community. If you have neg trust then you can use escrow when you do trades.

You're not getting it. This isn't about doing trades. This is about someone with some inner circle green abusing it because he can. It's wrong and damaging when it's done to people that don't deserve it. He's given me the red based on false information. In this case he's not protecting the community he is reacting to something out of anger and emotion to get to me and display his status.

So protecting the community is in no way ALL he is doing. He's also being abusive and rating people negative and falsely accusing them of scamming when they have not done so or even tried to, simply because he doesn't like them or something they said to him.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

This can be the official thread for scammers to come and attack me!   Grin

I'm proud of the fact scammers hate me so much.  Shows I am making a difference.

Actually, a scammer would normally just walk away when caught and make a new account. It's the innocent people that you try to ruin that make a fuss.

Your smug attitude and arrogant demeanor really do a lot to show who you really are though, so I appreciate it when you drop in and give a display of it for everyone to see.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:36:35 PM

NAME THE "NEUTRAL" PARTIES THAT "ATTEMPTED" TO ASK ME, LIAR?  Roll Eyes

Listen bozo, I'll make this very clear to you.  When a person starts to threaten me in PM and post lies about me on the forum, I end all dealings with that person.  Life is too short to deal with dishonest people.

There have been people backing me up and supporting that you should provide the question I allegedly deleted or avoiding answering in some way which is what your negative trust says, even in this thread. I've asked them to contact you too since you're unwilling to provide answers here about it.

What lies am I telling? If you consider a threat, exposing you for what you're doing to me... what the hell did you expect?

You make all these claims but provide ZERO examples of anything. You're mad because I react to you leaving me a false negative trust rating. That's just plain silly. Maybe you're used to getting away with being a cyber bully with most people but I'm one of the people that punches the bully back.

Anyway, you make a lot of claims but never do you provide any proof or examples of any of it.
adoni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

FUCK VOD and anyone pissing on anyone due to them being new and posting something of value.

Dude comes here to offer one of the rarest books in the world for btc, right away assholes like VOD (not vod in that tread but a putz just like him) jumps all over the guy with one of the most valuable books in the world.

Dude put in his post FACE TO FACE in my bank it's in a vault, yada yada yada happy horeshit.

Still a putz like VOD jumped on him saying a newbie with such an asset.

So this Forum is the problem, they allow what is called Forum Bullies to dominate new users.

So new users here's my buddies forum.

Launched last week already 2M in alexa

www.1Domains.org

They will monitor it and if assholes like Vod appear BANG he's gone.

They also monitor for scams and such and warn to be careful.

But this forum has people dedicated to pissing all over anything of wealth that hits it, since 99.9% of the users here are peasants like the rest of the world.

Sure a few wallets may be here, but 99.9% of the bs on this site is micro btc offers pure crap and nothing any person of WEALTH would read.

FUCK VOD he's the biggest asshole on this Forum IMO, and the forum as a whole is a pretty cool site, but they allow veteran users to bully newbies, this isn't a fucking FRAT but it operates like one.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:55:42 PM

Posting like that isn't going to get you anymore pull with the more passive long term members here, sorry, but when people accused of scamming get indignant that just irritates me especially when we have people on this forum who have tried to blackmail legitimate sellers as new members.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:29:18 PM

Posting like that isn't going to get you anymore pull with the more passive long term members here, sorry, but when people accused of scamming get indignant that just irritates me especially when we have people on this forum who have tried to blackmail legitimate sellers as new members.

So by way of this statement, just because someone is a long time member here (which in this case, I am too), they have carte blanche right of prosecution without having to post any evidence or reasoning for it? Seems legit...
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 05:53:57 AM

Wow. Evershawn, you really aren't helping your case. You've done nothing but shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly. You're burying the facts in hyperbole and bullshit, this is a common tactic for trolls, less so for entrepreneurs with a reputation to protect. You've done far more damage to your reputation than anyone else ever could. I mean seriously, you're comparing someone who posted unfavorable things about you on the internet, to Hitler, someone who killed millions of people, while at the same time claiming he's the unreasonable one. You need to take a look at your ranting objectively.

All the horseshit aside, this all started because you asked for a large amount of funding, and then after a few good questions, you immediately jumped to making a self moderated thread. Shady, and I can see where Vod is coming from.

I propose a compromise, you stick to a non self moderated thread, and Vod removes his feedback, since that was his initial concern.

Though truth be told I don't really care what happens here, just a suggestion as an impartial observer.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:55:20 AM

Just go on evershawn. If you think Vod is an abusive member and can't help put up your business, forget about him and that negative rep.  You will be wasting more time.

There are group of people that might just be interested to what you are planing.. go to digitalpoint forum. People there might just be interested.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:59:04 AM

Wow. Evershawn, you really aren't helping your case. You've done nothing but shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly. You're burying the facts in hyperbole and bullshit, this is a common tactic for trolls, less so for entrepreneurs with a reputation to protect. You've done far more damage to your reputation than anyone else ever could. I mean seriously, you're comparing someone who posted unfavorable things about you on the internet, to Hitler, someone who killed millions of people, while at the same time claiming he's the unreasonable one. You need to take a look at your ranting objectively.

All the horseshit aside, this all started because you asked for a large amount of funding, and then after a few good questions, you immediately jumped to making a self moderated thread. Shady, and I can see where Vod is coming from.

I propose a compromise, you stick to a non self moderated thread, and Vod removes his feedback, since that was his initial concern.

Though truth be told I don't really care what happens here, just a suggestion as an impartial observer.

FINALLY!!! Thank you BadBear!  Kiss I'm so glad I'm not the only one who recognized this.

Linking to another one his threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704289.msg8014184#msg8014184

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:03:33 AM

Just go on evershawn. If you think Vod is an abusive member and can't help put up your business, forget about him and that negative rep.  You will be wasting more time.

There are group of people that might just be interested to what you are planing.. go to digitalpoint forum. People there might just be interested.

Actually... it's not that people here aren't interested. We've all been redirected/distracted from his proposal since the beginning. He should direct that tenacity towards his business instead of playing a no win game with Vod. 

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:07:28 AM

Just go on evershawn. If you think Vod is an abusive member and can't help put up your business, forget about him and that negative rep.  You will be wasting more time.

Kickstarter would be a better fit, actually. Large-scale investment projects aren't really suited for this forum. The OP has an inherent paranoia about other people stealing his/her "idea" though. You'd think that someone who has supposedly been involved in a considerable amount of business ventures would know that ideas are a dime a dozen. This apparent shadiness is mostly where the community distrust for him/her stems from.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:39:24 AM

Kickstarter would be a better fit, actually. Large-scale investment projects aren't really suited for this forum. The OP has an inherent paranoia about other people stealing his/her "idea" though. You'd think that someone who has supposedly been involved in a considerable amount of business ventures would know that ideas are a dime a dozen. This apparent shadiness is mostly where the community distrust for him/her stems from.

intellectual properties are often stolen. some stolen ideas are often more innovative that what he may have right now and could establish the first any moment right after he'll publish it. 

whether he's a scam or not. we don't know it yet.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:58:37 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:03:33 PM by evershawn

Ok Badbear, fine with me. There's no way Vod's going to go for this though, he's far too proud. Comparing Vod to Hitler might have been a bit extreme. I guess it's just because when I think about how he's been telling lies about me and trying to libel me, I just want to grab him by the throat and squeeze, I'm sure we've all had people like that really get to us. Sorry for being human.

I still don't understand why you're not bringing up the fact that Vod's been lying here (which has been what most of my posts have been trying to point out). Maybe it has something to do with fact that you've given him the power do do what he's doing being adding him to your Trust circle?

At the point Vod said he's not removing it, I starting caring much less about pushing the project forward here and a lot more about exposing him and showing people that he's lying and I didn't do what he's claiming. Vod is been lying about me since the beginning of all this, please address this if you want to start picking me apart. Try to be fair. I don't think I've been burying any facts though. I think 50% of my posts have been basically about getting Vod to simply say what post or posts I've deleted or what questions I've tried to hide, which is the basis for his negative rating (at least his most recent one). Still, to this day, he has not done that.

So, I accept your proposal to delete all this and start over with an unmoderated thread. I'll just ignore the trolls that derail, or report their posts to you guys. I can almost guarantee that Vod is far too stubborn to go for it though. At this point I'm pretty sure he just doesn't care about being wrong or fixing anything.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:01:01 PM

intellectual properties are often stolen. some stolen ideas are often more innovative that what he may have right now and could establish the first any moment right after he'll publish it. 

whether he's a scam or not. we don't know it yet.

In this case, there's far more than just intellectual properties as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: