Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your phone topped up?  (Read 804 times)
uhnonamiss (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:13:28 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 10:21:45 PM by uhnonamiss

Phone top ups can be done for the following prepaid carriers

• Att(go phone)
  • verizon prepaid
  • Boost
  • sprint prepaid
  • virgin mobile
  • T-mobile(usa)
  • Metro pcs

If you would like to know if i can do your please give me a pm currently its us only.

Bitcoin rate is Biststamp spot
The following discounts apply to first time and repeat customers

• First time buyer:4% discount
Customers that have made more then 4 orders with me will get a 4.5% discount

To order please write me a pm in this format
  • carrier
  • phone number
  • Amount

Account will be topped up within 10 minutes of you ordering Smiley
escrow can be used or if you are insanely trust worthy i  might go first.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:18:26 AM

Might want to fix your trust before planning to offer a service.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:22:45 AM

how is my trust in any way bad ? have you looked at who is saying those things and what proof their using ? 
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:25:45 AM

how is my trust in any way bad ? have you looked at who is saying those things and what proof their using ? 
It might be different from others, since I don't use DefaultTrust, but you're neg-repped by someone I trust.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:32:09 AM

It might be different from others, since I don't use DefaultTrust, but you're neg-repped by someone I trust.

dominicwin: is someone who scammed me and other people, he scammed me out of .6btc for around 1000$ worth of amazon giftcards(back in the bubble)
gasiorowixz: & DiamondCardz: are little kids who go around making baseless claims against anyone who disagrees with them  this is their proof for their claims

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:44:27 PM

your trust says : Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  .... so ... not the best time to start a service
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:23:04 PM

your trust says : Warning: Trade with extreme caution!  .... so ... not the best time to start a service

Your trust says "Posting false trust feedback".  so how can anyone here trust what your saying ?

also discounts have been updated.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

dominicwin: is someone who scammed me and other people, he scammed me out of .6btc for around 1000$ worth of amazon giftcards(back in the bubble)
gasiorowixz: & DiamondCardz: are little kids who go around making baseless claims against anyone who disagrees with them  this is their proof for their claims

And? Someone called another user, rachelcox99, an extortionist. Then You, uhnonamiss, commented saying you were not an extortionist, referring to his accusation aimed at rachelcoxx99. So what do you have to say to explain that?

uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:50:16 PM

And? Someone called another user, rachelcox99, an extortionist. Then You, uhnonamiss, commented saying you were not an extortionist, referring to his accusation aimed at rachelcoxx99. So what do you have to say to explain that?

Explain what ? that my thread is being derailed for someone pointless which hunt.
my comment claiming that DiamondCardz  was attempting to extort someone who didnt owe him money stems from the fact that DiamondCardz was talking of various things he would do to get     joeyjmr8484 for a loan he defaulted on to someone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: