Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should there be an auto 10% deduction from Profit share to be used to buy more miners?
Yes - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving  (Read 78343 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:00:34 PM

Anybody know, on the multipool, mining scrypt.......should one see any coins coming in after 20 hours of mining or is it too soon to see some Fire come in?

Too soon to see it coming in. The more miners we get the faster the payments. It is based on BTC amount mined and not time. .005 BTC worth of coins have to be mined before the script for buying is executed. So try to get more people here and you will get paid faster.  Grin and it will help add buying pressure to the price.

this will also support the coin growth and also helpful to the community
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:41:05 PM

Anybody know, on the multipool, mining scrypt.......should one see any coins coming in after 20 hours of mining or is it too soon to see some Fire come in?

Too soon to see it coming in. The more miners we get the faster the payments. It is based on BTC amount mined and not time. .005 BTC worth of coins have to be mined before the script for buying is executed. So try to get more people here and you will get paid faster.  Grin and it will help add buying pressure to the price.

this will also support the coin growth and also helpful to the community

Very true. For those who do not want to spend BTC for a coin but are willing to spend hash it is great for them.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:24:21 PM

Does anyone have issues loading the OP? We want to make sure we are not straining too many computers to load all the pictures. We are trying to streamline and will continue to edit it. We want it to look nice but we still need it to not load to slow.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

Does anyone have issues loading the OP? We want to make sure we are not straining too many computers to load all the pictures. We are trying to streamline and will continue to edit it. We want it to look nice but we still need it to not load to slow.
I have a decently powerful machine, so no issues at all. I'm only commenting because I thought it was a fantastic job. Prettiest front page I've seen on a coin in a long time.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:13:29 PM

I have a decently powerful machine, so no issues at all. I'm only commenting because I thought it was a fantastic job. Prettiest front page I've seen on a coin in a long time.

Nope, no issues loading, even on a 1 MBPS connection  Grin.

Just wanted to point this out to you : Go to our website http://[Suspicious link removed]/community/weekly-drawing/

Looks like the web link was removed by Bitcointalk. Can you fix that up tomcat?

Also need to report that my Fire wallet crashed yet again! Sad

I guess i will have it setup on a different computer, seems that it crashes because the wallet is minting and suddenly gets interrupted by a power failure or something (sometimes my backup does not last long enough, especially when i am at work!).

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:43:01 PM

Just wanted to point this out to you : Go to our website http://[Suspicious link removed]/community/weekly-drawing/

I guess i will have it setup on a different computer, seems that it crashes because the wallet is minting and suddenly gets interrupted by a power failure or something (sometimes my backup does not last long enough, especially when i am at work!).

I had some issues compiling the QT, so I've been running the daemon instead. No issues with that at all, and I'll revisit the QT when I have time to troubleshoot it. Odds are it's something I did, but who knows?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. It does not like the link in PM's so I have to replace them and missed that one.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:49:12 PM

For those mining on our multi pool scrypt-n is most profitable, followed by X11 then scrypt. I do not have info on the other algo's.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:30:59 AM

FireCoin is geting HOT right now.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:05:25 PM

LOL yea the volume has picked up. And we have been able to remain steady after any dip in price. Looks like we have formed a bottom. This should be a great place to invest huge chance for ROI. We just need to get people away from coins that are going to scam them.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:16:56 PM

LOL yea the volume has picked up. And we have been able to remain steady after any dip in price. Looks like we have formed a bottom. This should be a great place to invest huge chance for ROI. We just need to get people away from coins that are going to scam them.

I am actually quite impressed with the price of firecoin at the moment.  This is a good start to move upwards Cheesy.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

do people know we have a multipool for fire? come and join us.
 you can't mine fire directly anymore
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:52:36 PM

do people know we have a multipool for fire? come and join us.
 you can't mine fire directly anymore

People are too concerned about mining and dumping immediately. Which means the multipool will not be profitable. However if you mine and hold you have a huge chance fore much more profit then most of the other coins just because of our current price is so low due to the old developer. So for those who do not want to risk your BTC at least throw some hash at us and come for along for the ride.
virtualreality69

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 05:58:17 PM

I know Tom posted about this, but it all depends on your personal hash rate and the FireCoinPool total pool hashrate.  You can check your balance on the pool you're linked to.  Nicehash and Wafflepool both have account/wallet balances that you can check on. 

Per WafflePools official FAQ:
Payouts are processed multiple times a day, and anyone with a balance over 0.005 BTC is automatically paid in order of when you reached the threshold. On Sundays we pay everyone with a balance over 0.0005.

Cheers,
- VR

http://firecoin.tk  --> FireCoin: Currently one of the fastest growing, rare, alt-currencies!!
currently selling several undervolted cards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645037.0
www.amazon.com/shops/Virtualreality69
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

Hey all, coin is looking good. Good job getting this coin on the right path.

I would suggest that there be a community wallet setup with the specific goal of keeping the chain moving quickly. Right now transactions are taking a long time to get confirmed because there are not enough blocks staking. This could be solved, or at least eased, if there was a community wallet that held lots of small blocks of firecoin that would be ready to stake, and having stake weight, at all times. 

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

I would suggest that there be a community wallet setup with the specific goal of keeping the chain moving quickly. Right now transactions are taking a long time to get confirmed because there are not enough blocks staking. This could be solved, or at least eased, if there was a community wallet that held lots of small blocks of firecoin that would be ready to stake, and having stake weight, at all times. 

Thank you for the input. I thought of this and was part of the intent for the foundation. So far nobody has donated to it. We are also looking at reducing min stake age to around 3 hours.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:16:49 PM

Thank you for the input. I thought of this and was part of the intent for the foundation. So far nobody has donated to it. We are also looking at reducing min stake age to around 3 hours.

Are you currently pulling in stakes after 24 hours? Or does it typically take a few days?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:46:45 PM

Are you currently pulling in stakes after 24 hours? Or does it typically take a few days?

24 hours. shortly after they are able.
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

I really appreciate a community that steps forward and continue to developing on a coin. This stimulates more communities to do the same. As a crew member of WhiteCoin I know how long the road can be. Therefore i decided to help and have created a richlist / distribution list for FireCoin.

Feel free to check it out: http://www.richlist.eu/firecoin

I wish this community the best and you guys can make it rock.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:19:13 PM

I really appreciate a community that steps forward and continue to developing on a coin. This stimulates more communities to do the same. As a crew member of WhiteCoin I know how long the road can be. Therefore i decided to help and have created a richlist / distribution list for FireCoin.

Feel free to check it out: http://www.richlist.eu/firecoin

I wish this community the best and you guys can make it rock.

Thank you. This is exactly what I love seeing. The community stepping up creating things for an open source coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: