Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should there be an auto 10% deduction from Profit share to be used to buy more miners?
Yes - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving  (Read 78343 times)
javierbaco

Activity: 172
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:40:11 PM

This coin should not trade at such low prices. It can not end up in the hands of a few persons, because after, will be a roll of small pumps for quick, small profits, never for to be stable. That or the end of the currency if nobody supports.
It`s a delicate moment gentlemen
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:06:06 AM

Always keep some kind of bid on https://www.allcoin.com/trade/FIRE_BTC and https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIRE .

2k satoshi at least .. Smiley and then keep ratcheting that up. Give some people that want out a way out and get in.

So long as there is activity that will at least keep some attention on FIRE.
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:37:27 AM

I also own UNO coin one thing we are doing as a community is hedging UNO with Gold and Silver market. I think the same can be done with FIRECOIN. Instead of Bitcoin, FIRECOIN price could reflect the change in Gold and Silver as well.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614

Applications

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:01:50 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 12:01:14 AM by Testing Crypto

Anyone heard of this? http://www.bidnessetc.com/26887-the-rise-of-fire-chat/

It enables chat without internet connection or mobile phone network coverage, would be great if they could send some fire coin also Smiley

That is actually brilliant

Think future, what could FIRE really achieve? As someone who keeps up to date with all the new innovation in crypto, FIRE could become a very useful (software program) in the future. Just depends on what the community wants it to evolve into, fully understand it has to start somewhere & just want to see it get past the "coin" behind every name Wink

P.S. Main reason for the amature idea (photos via past post) of promoting small fire safety items , dream innovation & it may actually be useful  Wink All new coins (software programs) are testing & when the time is right, many will follow the same implementations. Remembering the few "coins" in the past starting for firefighters, wouldn't mind seeing some innovation put forth in that direction. Just watching & waiting to see what the community, developers watching do with this coin Undecided

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:51:00 AM

Well I see that the second dev has given up on this coin. That is quite a loss as he was a good dev from what I can tell. I don't know what is going to happen to this coin, but I know the wallet is great and I will buy more and hope that someone has enough sense to take this coin over. The possibilities are endless with a name like firecoin. Come on community let's work together and make something out of this!
javierbaco

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:47:59 AM

Today there is a volume of 1.20 btc. The operations are somewhat rare; for example:
10/30/2014 2:24:33 AM
BUY
0.00002731 1000.08684103 0.02731237
SELL
0.00000662 1000.08684103 0.00662057

What sense can have? Help in bittrex de-listing?

mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:00:10 AM

hmmm the loss of this coin would be stupid. I cannot do this by myself as I am not a dev. Anyone.....anyone???
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:48:36 AM

Well, if anyone wants to be a developer, he has to hurry, because in a few days coin will be delisted from Bittrex.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:56:39 AM

Well, if anyone wants to be a developer, he has to hurry, because in a few days coin will be delisted from Bittrex.

couple of us are talking about some ideas... don't delete your wallets Cheesy

*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:10:09 AM

couple of us are talking about some ideas... don't delete your wallets Cheesy

So hurry up, guys! Before delisting.
javierbaco

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

I sent my coins to the wallet I've come down here  https://mega.co.nz/#!CQpyBSZD!LmlXo0hifoAajv2biELzhrpM6m5F0Vg9oOKofs7p4N0  and not confirmed, can someone help me? (I'm a fireboy too)
javierbaco

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:46:21 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 09:13:43 AM by javierbaco

I sent my coins to the wallet I've come down here  https://mega.co.nz/#!CQpyBSZD!LmlXo0hifoAajv2biELzhrpM6m5F0Vg9oOKofs7p4N0  and not confirmed, can someone help me? (I'm a fireboy too)

Fortget it, all is okokokk, It`s confirmed.
I'm sorry for this coin, I liked it. I keep mine, maybe someday It can be reborn, Greetings to all and thanks to those who have helped it.
weenfan

Activity: 373

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:36:33 PM

It's reborn now .. the fact that it's not listed anywhere means people can't conveniently sell it cheap anymore. Let's use it for our own purposes now and create our own marketplace for it.

What price per firecoin in USD would make you whole again? For me it's $0.10 Smiley

$1 each seems on the horizon when this is a heavily used coin.

We all get to name our price now.
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:59:52 PM

Where are guys whom wanted to take over this coin?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

Very busy with real life. Mafort and I have been discussing it, but we both have a lot going on. It won't be real fast. Sorry.
mafort1469

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:56:41 AM

Very busy with real life. Mafort and I have been discussing it, but we both have a lot going on. It won't be real fast. Sorry.

Yes, we have discussed it and what is needed is a dev that can help us out, but like biomech stated we are very busy. Anyone that can help out is more than welcome to assist.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:22:48 PM

I would have really like to help this coin, but my only intention for FIRE would have been to guide it toward fire safety (Apps in wallet, merchants selling safety equipment, etc.. Having been the one to build the OP for months (50 FIRE was the only tip for 100's of hours), then seeing Tom14Cat14 leave without a word til the coin was dumped on... Also messaged the last wallet developer, his reply wasn't what someone with means to build FIRE into something wants to hear. So I will just keep watching & see where this coin goes, Best of luck.

Testing Crypto = Trying to find coins (applications) to help isn't such an easy task, everyone with fake names & some with multiple accounts Undecided

Cheesy True that.

Right now, I and Mafort are the ones trying to take it over, if we can figure out how to do it and get the necessary assistance. If you can help, that would be very cool. I have one account, and my real name is out there in the forum Cheesy

My issue is time. I post on here quite a bit while waiting on things, but it's between tasks. I work about 60 hours a week right now. That should taper off in a couple of months, but that is somewhat unpredictable. I don't know Mafort's situation, we've just talked a few times about this. I'm not a large holder myself, I just like how well the code works on staking. And I'd like to get my feet wet with development work at some point. I guess we'll see where it goes.
mafort1469

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:30:57 PM

I would have really like to help this coin, but my only intention for FIRE would have been to guide it toward fire safety (Apps in wallet, merchants selling safety equipment, etc.. Having been the one to build the OP for months (50 FIRE was the only tip for 100's of hours), then seeing Tom14Cat14 leave without a word til the coin was dumped on... Also messaged the last wallet developer, his reply wasn't what someone with means to build FIRE into something wants to hear. So I will just keep watching & see where this coin goes, Best of luck.

Testing Crypto = Trying to find coins (applications) to help isn't such an easy task, everyone with fake names & some with multiple accounts Undecided

Cheesy True that.

Right now, I and Mafort are the ones trying to take it over, if we can figure out how to do it and get the necessary assistance. If you can help, that would be very cool. I have one account, and my real name is out there in the forum Cheesy

My issue is time. I post on here quite a bit while waiting on things, but it's between tasks. I work about 60 hours a week right now. That should taper off in a couple of months, but that is somewhat unpredictable. I don't know Mafort's situation, we've just talked a few times about this. I'm not a large holder myself, I just like how well the code works on staking. And I'd like to get my feet wet with development work at some point. I guess we'll see where it goes.

Testing, I am ok with your ideas of this coin being for fire safety, etc. We have to start somewhere. I am sorry you didn't have very good luck with previous individuals. As you can see, like biomech, my real name and email are posted and known. I believe we can do something here and would like to explore it. I have 2422 coins so not too many but enough to do something with. Anyway I like this coin alot as the wallet, staking, opening, all work great. Welll let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614

Applications

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:47:50 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 01:48:43 AM by Testing Crypto

Cheesy True that.

If there was only more time in each day Cool

Testing, I am ok with your ideas of this coin being for fire safety, etc. We have to start somewhere. I am sorry you didn't have very good luck with previous individuals. As you can see, like biomech, my real name and email are posted and known. I believe we can do something here and would like to explore it. I have 2422 coins so not too many but enough to do something with. Anyway I like this coin alot as the wallet, staking, opening, all work great. Welll let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Don't get me wrong, Tom14Cat14 tried really hard to get this coin going. I'm sorry that he gave up on it, but with others switching coins & leaving it's tough to do anything. It's going to be 1000's of coins (applications) for people around the world to work on & possibly build something out of them. Each coin (application) needs a little something in each area or it will never get off the ground, but one or two people doing all the work is always the best way to start.  Undecided

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:09:08 AM

Yes, we have discussed it and what is needed is a dev that can help us out, but like biomech stated we are very busy. Anyone that can help out is more than welcome to assist.

I can help you guys just with a donation, since I am one of the bagholders of this coin (and russian translator).

I can offer 1000FIRE (it is more than 1% of total cap) for a new developers team.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: