Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XCloudcoin File hosting [Moved To New Thread]  (Read 36243 times)
Daggoo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

Show me something innovative devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:48:38 PM

Yes I have seen it, its just fancy words, which have sucked people in previous scams like STACK.

So nothing new here apart from the change in numbers.

At least have your personal details up and dont be annonymous especially when trying to raise 500btc.
like i stated before your welcome to try the service at any time, we are not selling words here, we have a product on development everyone will be able to use.

tomorrow everyone would be able to get an invite for our service.

2 twitter profiles to follow
https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin
https://twitter.com/Rdanetti

Ok, let's see your service first.You should understand we are scared with scam IPOs such as ICB .

xcloudcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:48:58 PM

Yes I have seen it, its just fancy words, which have sucked people in previous scams like STACK.

At least have your personal details up and dont be annonymous especially when trying to raise 500btc.
like i stated before your welcome to try the service at any time, we are not selling words here, we have a product on development everyone will be able to use.

Aaahh! So for 500 btc users get a fancy wallet and services which are avialable in the makret anyway. Desigining a fancy wallet and a site is not difficult! Why should people invest 500btc with some one who has their identity hidden and is linked with a exchange that has recently been involved in other hustles..

What personal information have you provided to bittrex or what due dillegence have they done to make sure you guys are legit and protect their users. If none then its clearly nothing but a inside job and negligence.

Please share some evidence instead of links to your fancy worded site with the community before asking to raise 500btc.

If you prove legitmacy then what the hell even i'll invest. Otherwise close this thread and pat yourself on the back for doing the right thing.
I know how you feel, we have provide bittrex with linked profile, bct profile, government issues ids, everything with a formal letter requesting host for the ico, why are we not doing the ico on poloniex they havent answer back our request. both exchanges where provided with the same documents.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:52:45 PM

AVOID COIN WHICH PARTNER WITH BITTREX!!

BITTREX JUST SHIT EXCHANGES AND WILL APPROVAL ALL OF SCAMS COIN WITH .8 BTC!!

agreed

+1 for a boycott

Funny how so many people are wary of this release, yet they all keep posting here. Perhaps to keep investors at a minimum so as to grab all the coins they can? Works for me.
xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:52:59 PM

Ok, let's see your service first.You should understand we are scared with scam IPOs such as ICB .

you could test it now if you like either using the test account or send us an inbox, i would be more then happy to give an invite.
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:24:46 PM

Lol another 100% IPO coin from a dev with a brand new account.  Dev valuing his coin at over 100K sats per share!  A coin that's not even out yet but has a value of $300K!  Lol I feel bad for the suckers already who are planning on buying in.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:32:49 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/2w6xjbt.jpg
joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

^ Haha really what is that?

Ok if bittrex has all your documents can they come here and verify that so incase you bounce with 500btc the crypto community should atleast know who to blame because they'll never blame themselves for throwing away their money at anonymous IPOs
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:00:36 PM

such an important message! it is worth repeating!  Grin

swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:04:03 PM

^ Haha really what is that?

Ok if bittrex has all your documents can they come here and verify that so incase you bounce with 500btc the crypto community should atleast know who to blame because they'll never blame themselves for throwing away their money at anonymous IPOs

People only have themselves to blame for throwing money down the drain.  People don't learn.  Everyday a new IPO where people blindly throw money to an anonymous person with an idea and nothing to back it up but a few pictures.  It's insane!  Most of them time they blame a) the exchange b)the dev and rarely...c) themselves.  

If an IPO was done right the wallet and services would come out first so everyone knew what there was and what they were dealing with.  They could test usability of the wallet and get a good firm feel of what the future of the coin was really like.  10K sats upfront per coin in an IPO is absurd.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:23:32 PM

500BTC, that's 300000 USD hahahah

He is going to relax on the bahamas from that money
joelpina

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:24:21 PM

such an important message! it is worth repeating!  Grin

Looks like the community is doing its bit..but really people need to start doing it for themselves and DONT buy into something unless it proves some legitmacy.
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:40:52 PM

This coin is totally fake, copy the idea from microsoft. where u rent the storage for videos, files etc....  store in block chain is not possible!

SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:42:24 PM

You don't get it, do you?

They're escrows. They just rent their platform to let people buy coins. Especially IPOs.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

500BTC, that's 300000 USD hahahah

He is going to relax on the bahamas from that money

he would if he could get it.

but no one is buying this shit.

go away scammer.  Grin

joelpina

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:07:48 PM

You don't get it, do you?

They're escrows. They just rent their platform to let people buy coins. Especially IPOs.

So you are saying its ok to give a scammer an escrow service without any duedillegence or prove of legitmacy.. A lot of bad has happened this week to belive them.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:15:51 PM

We are proud to announce that bittrex.com have agreed to host XCloudcoin ICO after we met their requirements. The presale will start on Monday.

You stated earlier that you were also applying as a poloniex ICO... is that still planned at all?

Did Bittrex improve their ICO requirements, and if so, are the rules posted anywhere?

Unless they have instituted more stringent requirements, I expect the coin to get the typical scam comments, as there simply were too many people burned from past Bittrex ICOs. Ideally you would have just done this on Poloniex.

If you could simply state that the exchange is holding all funds until you need them, no giant lump sum payments, and strict bookkeeping, I expect it'd quiet a lot of doubters.
poon4

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

maybe the next icb,lol
joelpina

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:34:03 PM

We are proud to announce that bittrex.com have agreed to host XCloudcoin ICO after we met their requirements. The presale will start on Monday.

You stated earlier that you were also applying as a poloniex ICO... is that still planned at all?

Did Bittrex improve their ICO requirements, and if so, are the rules posted anywhere?

Unless they have instituted more stringent requirements, I expect the coin to get the typical scam comments, as there simply were too many people burned from past Bittrex ICOs. Ideally you would have just done this on Poloniex.

If you could simply state that the exchange is holding all funds until you need them, no giant lump sum payments, and strict bookkeeping, I expect it'd quiet a lot of doubters.

The point is that exchange has lost its credibilty and cant be trusted either with user funds.. I wont be surprised if they disappear soon.

Just been around here long enough to see bad things happen.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:41:46 PM

The point is that exchange has lost its credibilty and cant be trusted either with user funds.. I wont be surprised if they disappear soon.

Just been around here long enough to see bad things happen.

I don't think it's that bad yet. But they certainly seemed to have ruined their ICO model, with very lenient rules and bizarrely running so many, so close together. I think this is what, around 4 ICOs on Bittrex in like 3 weeks now? Iceberg - Architect - Venture and now this one?

I assumed the dev was also going to do a Poloniex ICO too, as earlier he stated he was applying for it. It seemed to make more sense to me than exclusively holding it on Bittrex, especially if he plans on selling the ICO out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: