Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XCloudcoin File hosting [Moved To New Thread]  (Read 36243 times)
xcloudcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:21:15 AM

This looks pretty cool... and they are offering more than most nowadays.

Check the first post and test the software.

thanks for your support, everyone please pm us if you want an invite and we will distribute it to you as quick as possible thanks.

or if you want to email us and ask for an invite please email: admin@xcloudcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:31:57 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 01:44:59 AM by qtgwith

Please don't set the pre-sale price. It's very risky! You should leave it decided by market!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:33:39 AM

Please don't set the pre-sale price. You should leave it decided by market!

Are you trying to cheat the developer out of 300,000 USD???

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:38:15 AM

You might be the most silly dev in the world. If your coin is worth a shit then you should really be looking to pull it from ScamTrix and submit it to Polo for their verification and approval, then list it there. ScamTrix right now has a reputation somewhere between a pile of dog shit and a pedophile.

Do you not read the scam threads? No one in their right minds if going to give you 0.00000001 sats for your coin if ScamTrix is pushing it. They are still butthurt from the last 5 scam coins that underwent ScamTrix's 'critical review'.

Just pull it down and wait 3 or 4 months guy, seriously.

That's what I find odd. Up until recently, we were given the impression that the coin was submitted to Bittrex and Polo, for perhaps a simultaneous ICO. Then the word was Bittrex changed their ICO rules, with the assumption that they were more stringent -- yet no updated rules were ever announced or posted.

So everyone will figure the ICO is the same as every other Bittrex ICO. If the dev is on the level and has a good coin, wouldn't there be much more to gain by waiting for Poloniex? If not, you also have Bter (they just pulled off a 750 btc ICO for Crypti), or worst case, just do it through regular escrow. Choosing Bittrex now for any ICO is probably the worst choice, as you'll get lumped in with a ton of bad coins just by association.

Yeah, just a another one the last day or so. ScamTrix is poison right now. No way I would list my project there.

And dev I did look at your beta, but I don't see what is here for 500 BTC that I can not already do for free elsewhere. No FUD, just truth. Perhaps you can explain what I am missing for $300,000 USD?

all the funds raised will be spent on expanding the business and developing new technology in relation to cloud technology and crypto technology. the funds will be used for development costs and the expansion of server farms so we can get more space available for our users and create additional features constantly for the service. the reason for the ico in the first place is so we can overcome the barrier to entry to this sort of services industry expansion and rapid growth is the main focus of it. currently we are also looking into cloud mining platforms this is just one of the examples of the services we want to bring which will both help cloud technology development and cryptocurrency development.

Okay, but again. Why don't I just use Mega for free and mine something else and completely eradicate any risk on my part at all? I understand that that way you won't get your $300,000 USD, so you might not like it, but I like keeping my BTCs safe in their offline storage until something with way more completed development comes along.

If you have a stunning ground breaking application, then I would say that you need to look into investment houses willing to take this huge risk on for a slice of your pie. Right now even with your beta you don't have anything even close to worth $300,000 USD and no matter what you say or do, ScamTrix will not stop you from running with the money. Your identity means nothing to me, especially if you are sitting in some country with no extradition treaty with the $300,000 USD.  Huh

Then you add on top of this ScamTrix's filthy reputation and I just have to shake my head and hope no one is silly enough for this.

But hey, good luck. There is a sucker born every minute.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:43:15 AM

another storj..... what can i say? Huh

MinerMario

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:49:44 AM

You might be the most silly dev in the world. If your coin is worth a shit then you should really be looking to pull it from ScamTrix and submit it to Polo for their verification and approval, then list it there. ScamTrix right now has a reputation somewhere between a pile of dog shit and a pedophile.

Do you not read the scam threads? No one in their right minds if going to give you 0.00000001 sats for your coin if ScamTrix is pushing it. They are still butthurt from the last 5 scam coins that underwent ScamTrix's 'critical review'.

That's what I find odd. Up until recently, we were given the impression that the coin was submitted to Bittrex and Polo, for perhaps a simultaneous ICO. Then the word was Bittrex changed their ICO rules, with the assumption that they were more stringent -- yet no updated rules were ever announced or posted.

So everyone will figure the ICO is the same as every other Bittrex ICO. If the dev is on the level and has a good coin, wouldn't there be much more to gain by waiting for Poloniex? If not, you also have Bter (they just pulled off a 750 btc ICO for Crypti), or worst case, just do it through regular escrow. Choosing Bittrex now for any ICO is probably the worst choice, as you'll get lumped in with a ton of bad coins just by association.

Yeah, just a another one the last day or so. ScamTrix is poison right now. No way I would list my project there.

And dev I did look at your beta, but I don't see what is here for 500 BTC that I can not already do for free elsewhere. No FUD, just truth. Perhaps you can explain what I am missing for $300,000 USD?

all the funds raised will be spent on expanding the business and developing new technology in relation to cloud technology and crypto technology. the funds will be used for development costs and the expansion of server farms so we can get more space available for our users and create additional features constantly for the service. the reason for the ico in the first place is so we can overcome the barrier to entry to this sort of services industry expansion and rapid growth is the main focus of it. currently we are also looking into cloud mining platforms this is just one of the examples of the services we want to bring which will both help cloud technology development and cryptocurrency development.

#300,000 USD and we are just supposed to hope you stick around? Do you have a public profile or do you wish to stay anonymous?

Bittrex has personal information regarding us with the escrow agreement Smiley

Just like I am sure they had with all the scam coins they release Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think this there new terms and conditions for ICO's because at the start there were problems with some ICO's as you probably know

Okay, then why would you not be sure there are new terms? You would have had to undergone the closer scrutiny yourself, no? Or is your listing not going to be under the new rules as if there are any?

I think you just let us know exactly what we needed to know. Thanks.

Just one more question if you feel like being honest about it?

This isn't going to happen, so you can forget about it, but how much does ScamTrix take of the $300,000.00 USD if it were entirely sold? Please be honest and answer that one for the community.

You really have nothing to lose. You aren't going to get more than a handful of BTCs on this and that will likely get refunded.

xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:52:23 AM

Okay, but again. Why don't I just use Mega for free and mine something else and completely eradicate any risk on my part at all? I understand that that way you won't get your $300,000 USD, so you might not like it, but I like keeping my BTCs safe in their offline storage until something with way more completed development comes along.

If you have a stunning ground breaking application, then I would say that you need to look into investment houses willing to take this huge risk on for a slice of your pie. Right now even with your beta you don't have anything even close to worth $300,000 USD and no matter what you say or do, ScamTrix will not stop you from running with the money. Your identity means nothing to me, especially if you are sitting in some country with no extradition treaty with the $300,000 USD.  Huh

Then you add on top of this ScamTrix's filthy reputation and I just have to shake my head and hope no one is silly enough for this.

thanks for the advice we understand your concerns and we will prove you wrong. we have more functionality than megaupload already. they don't provide streaming support, calender information, even the compression and passwording of files along with all the other features that are readily available. i think you should take another look at the software and analyze the extent of its usability, but again thanks for the information.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:02:01 AM

thanks for the advice we understand your concerns and we will prove you wrong. we have more functionality than megaupload already. they don't provide streaming support, calender information, even the compression and passwording of files along with all the other features that are readily available. i think you should take another look at the software and analyze the extent of its usability, but again thanks for the information.

And I can at least respect that answer and that you are on your thread active and answering hard questions. Again, no FUD here. For that kind of money there are going to be much harder questions than these, and at least you are trying. But as you see from my post above you have an overwhelming obstacle to overcome if you continue forward.

I won't hit your thread up anymore and you have answered the only question I needed to know as an investor above. I won't put anything into any ICO from ScamTrix again, even if they clean up their game.

You should reconsider your listing if you want any chance of making any investments. Seriously.

But again I am done with my questions and wish you luck.

xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:11:19 AM

And I can at least respect that answer and that you are on your thread active and answering hard questions. Again, no FUD here. For that kind of money there are going to be much harder questions than these, and at least you are trying. But as you see from my post above you have an overwhelming obstacle to overcome if you continue forward.

I won't hit your thread up anymore and you have answered the only question I needed to know as an investor above. I won't put anything into any ICO from ScamTrix again, even if they clean up their game.

You should reconsider your listing if you want any chance of making any investments. Seriously.

But again I am done with my questions and wish you luck.

thanks for the questions and your advice Smiley
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:12:18 AM

What is the min. amount of ICO you guys need to take in to consider the ICO valid? I can't see you getting 500 BTC, but at what point will you say it's enough and the project can continue?

Architect coin required an 80% buy-in (I think they got a couple of BTC and didn't come close), so they just had Bittrex buyback the coins.

If the coin sells out, or sells poorly, it actually could be worthwhile for investors to consider this. The middle ground tends to be the dangerous area.
xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:02:27 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:00:00 AM by xcloudcoin

What is the min. amount of ICO you guys need to take in to consider the ICO valid? I can't see you getting 500 BTC, but at what point will you say it's enough and the project can continue?

Architect coin required an 80% buy-in (I think they got a couple of BTC and didn't come close), so they just had Bittrex buyback the coins.

If the coin sells out, or sells poorly, it actually could be worthwhile for investors to consider this. The middle ground tends to be the dangerous area.
We are open to what the ICO brings, but a close figure in order to expand and compete with big cloud companies would be 200 btc, i wasn't going to go over details for some on our expenses, but acquiring 3  to 10 petabytes is not cheap.

to be clear in one point most of this coins that where selling their ico based on pure paper, we have something that works and is going to begin generating revenue pretty soon.

lets say we dont get to sell all of our coins the rest is getting destroyed bringing the value up and I'm sure investors would be happy, given the fact we have a working product.(not getting into details about stability fund and possible private investors acquiring a big portion of the coin)

then again everyone is free check us out, give their opinions and suggestions, everything is taken has a constructive part of development of this project to a better one, just like we are happy that the crypto community takes the time to read our thread and explore our beta.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:13:31 AM

We are open to what the ICO brings, but a close figure in order to expand and compete with big cloud companies would be 200 btc, i wasn't going to go over details for some on our expenses, but acquiring 3  to 10 petabytes is not cheap.

to be clear in one point most of this coins that where selling their ico based on pure paper, we have something that works and is going to begin generating revenue pretty soon.

lets say we dont get to sell all of our coins the rest is getting destroyed bringing the value up and I'm sure investors would be happy, given the fact we have a working product.(not getting into details about stability fund and possible private investors acquiring a big portion of the coin)

The latter part is was what I was getting at regarding min. amount of coins that needed to be sold. Sometimes devs decide to cancel the ICO. Or probably worse, like take whatever they can get and just abandon the project. But if just enough is sold, and the rest destroyed, it could end up being a profitable situation for investors. If it sells out, that means there is a lot of demand there, and typically that is where profits are made too. Middle ground is the iffy part... tends to go bad for a lot of investors.

So if at the end of this you are sitting at say, 10-30 BTC, you'll still go forward?

The biggest problem you will probably face is overcoming Bittrex ICO skepticism and association with all the failed ICOs. Even though you can argue your coin is different, it has a working system, and so on ... people may not be willing to look past the exchange. We'll find out though.
dncg88190

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:50:02 AM

不给钱包就想骗钱
一骗还想骗500个BTC
送给你两个字----呵呵!
xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

The latter part is was what I was getting at regarding min. amount of coins that needed to be sold. Sometimes devs decide to cancel the ICO. Or probably worse, like take whatever they can get and just abandon the project. But if just enough is sold, and the rest destroyed, it could end up being a profitable situation for investors. If it sells out, that means there is a lot of demand there, and typically that is where profits are made too. Middle ground is the iffy part... tends to go bad for a lot of investors.

So if at the end of this you are sitting at say, 10-30 BTC, you'll still go forward?

The biggest problem you will probably face is overcoming Bittrex ICO skepticism and association with all the failed ICOs. Even though you can argue your coin is different, it has a working system, and so on ... people may not be willing to look past the exchange. We'll find out though.

Correct, there is always a lot of iffy parts like in all crypto.

sitting at that level of course we could go forward but with a lot less features and not being able to compete with bigger cloud services, just yesterday i was talking about a build in downloader to the cloud where a client could download directly to their account and not worry about their internet speed, the same with torrenting.

there is always a lot of ideas worth researching and it always take time and money to get them right.

Yea there is a huge problem in the scene right now all the drama with bittrex now, but hey is a path we are willing to take why b/c we are willing to show people that we are real.

like i really appreciate you and everyone that has taken their time to ask questions and get our opinion of what is going on and what are we willing to do.

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:06:21 AM

Is this the next wave of scam coins? Data storage scams?

Yesterday we had USB today cloud coin....

Why did you guys not start with floppy disk coin?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:27:30 AM

I don't know why, but this coin for me associates with ShareCoin story...

And again dev has a Newbie account.

Sorry for FUD, but after yesterday's USBcoin incident everyone, who wants to be in, should be aware.
flowers

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:38:21 AM

scamcoin, you can say "I need  500btc , please"

xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:42:07 AM

we are determined to prove that we are good software developers the only way we can prove is for the community to try out the software and see all the advantages it has over the mainstream services right now, you can ask us for a free invite by pming us or emailing admin@xcloudcoin.org it would be very nice if the community can review the software we welcome all critiques!
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:45:20 AM

Don't tell me you opened a new account just to warn people about scamcoin Huh
xcloudcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:55:11 AM

pm us or email us so we can send you a beta invite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: