Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:32:15 PM

EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM COINS TRAP!!!! DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS DUMP ON YOUR BUYS!!!! THE DEV ALTERNATES TO MANY MANY SCAM COINS, NOT JUST THIS ONE! PLEASE STEER AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COIN AND SAVE YOUR BTC!!!!
Please substantiate your arguments, sir. Otherwise, GTFO.

1. Dev away for months
2. Then... showing up again with some "after some...blablabla #tag #every #thing"
3. Huge pump in Volume and price... just because one Tweet, because LXC is the one Coin all were waiting for to restart?
4. Distribution, and that's a hard fact:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.msg11454853#msg11454853
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC  (click on distribution)
5. Bobsurplus pretends "I'm buying, because blablabla"

So... why did the Dev never say a word? Sometimes he was online. Could it be possible he or they bought the majority of Coins at around 1300. And sure, if I would do something like that I would manage that there would be some positive posts, or some guys who scream "Trolls" and "FUD" if some others try to warn... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:51:15 PM

Also funny/interesting: All the time, the Dev was "ill" and without a single word in this thread he was able to tweet about games... just look at his Tweets in March and April:

https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin
plamen345

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:53:47 PM

this coin returned again ....... will succeed i believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:55:16 PM

Told yu since day one.

But here are too many children clouding people who speak the truth.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:04:47 PM

Told yu since day one.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:11:28 PM

Told yu since day one.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

Told yu since day one.

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.

It`s not the right place to promote the coins (especially bad reputation coin) you invested! Go and open a new thread for it !

There are several coins which aim to set up dn markets not only your shitcoin !!!
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:46:52 PM

Told yu since day one.

It`s not the right place to promote the coins (especially bad reputation coin) you invested! Go and open a new thread for it !

There are several coins which aim to set up dn markets not only your shitcoin !!!

You are right! I will leave you to enjoy LXC, a coin I invested a ton of time and work in and supported like a fanatic, right up until the dev walked away and left me and all the other investors hanging. GL!
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

Told yu since day one.

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.

You are right! I will leave you to enjoy LXC, a coin I invested a ton of time and work in and supported like a fanatic, right up until the dev walked away and left me and all the other investors hanging. GL!

Bangomatic is a decent person. Everyone knows that dev lost almost all deadlines, but he always secured the network and infrastructure which is the main in my opinion, LXC code has been even used by others devs because it is a clean and well written code.

Nobody knows what might be happening behind the scenes, perhaps dev has a good team working. The reality is that I also made some money here in the past, but this coin has enormous potential if main features of Librexsend can be released, This thing can explode hard, so I will pick up some.

Crypto is the Wild West, free market, look at BTC at $238,00... If I know that BTC will hit $1.000,00 again in a few months, I could sell all my things and go all in on BTC, but nobody knows. Is not it ?

Stability and great things takes time to happen, the problem on crypto is that everyone is looking to be rich overnight, take a look at cravecoin, the coin hit 800K, and right now it is been traded at 80K, blackcoin was 5K few days ago and right now 15K. The problem on crypto are the traders.

Long time that I don´t see Rat4 to write on Bicointalk, but suddenly overnight BLK went from 5K to 20K, so guys for me LXC is dirty cheap.
cryptoguardian

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:32:26 PM

This coin is looking good, it has a bit of FUD but I like FUD  Roll Eyes, when you see fud its time to buy, I will launch some BTC for it and wait.

Dev did not promise anything for while, he just said that he is still working on the things, I think the price is cheap.  Undecided

starblocks

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:49:36 AM

Good to see this back in shape a bit more value wise

Bravo to those that held on all this time!

keeper of the seven keys

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:02:53 AM

DEV, I wish you the best of luck, I bought some because I feeling that this coin can surprize me with something special, Librex Send looks pretty interesting, I know that there is no any promises from you at the moment and you also lost the deadline, but I bought an small amount of that coin for fun, Let´s see how it go from now.

I am seeing too much FUD here, for a moderated thread, this is a good sign, Dev is not deleting FUD and trolls posts, just good coins can support these things.  Cool
StarFire

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:10:20 AM

Told yu since day one.

Yes SDC trolls attack so many coin projects. This is just the bad way to be. All coins can exist. I'm full of the happy to see LXC doing good again.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:02:05 PM

For real though, where is the dev at? Has he posted here as of yet or just on twitter?
keeper of the seven keys

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:49:36 PM

Told yu since day one.

Yes SDC trolls attack so many coin projects. This is just the bad way to be. All coins can exist. I'm full of the happy to see LXC doing good again.

Yes, All coins can exist. I am new on LXC, and already 30% more rich.  Cheesy
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

For real though, where is the dev at? Has he posted here as of yet or just on twitter?

Hmmm maybe he is still wrapping my christmas present from last christmas.
cryptocrap

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:02:04 AM

I thought this coin was dead, but it seems reborned from darkness, I picked up some when I saw the blocknet announcement, so I gave another vote of confidence to the dev and also LXC, I hope not disappoint me with this thing again. The idea behind the coin is good, and blocknet and ethereum looks like are partners now.

The partnership with blocknet & Ethereum brought some light for all coins of Blocknet, LXC can go well with the partners help, even without many own resources, but if Dev can release some interesting resource, This thing go boooooom for sure.
plamen345

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 AM

price rised up for couple days very much Tongue  i wish to reach 0.00400000
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:10:32 AM

yeah is rising, because who hold 75% of coin are pump right now, for raise the price, when people join , he start to dump to you, for make exit profit, is not that hard to understand what is happening here.
bail out when u think is the right time.
look the wallets. people are not joinining trade, u think really that pump is for 1 twitter message
and where is that dev, another holiday for 5 months?
just my advise

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

(...)

and where is that dev, another holiday for 5 months?

I bet: He will post and present something... that will be the next manipulative step.

But in the end there will be dumping, because there is nothing more than manipulating, pumping and zero distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: