Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:49:51 AM

Honestly only an idiot like you guys for to wasting time coming here and  proclaiming this nonsense that 60% of the coins are from a single person,
Never said "a single person". I said: Two Bittrex-Accounts. And maybe you believe that many people share one Account but I don't believe that. So... two Bittrex-Accounts means two people, right?

Look at bittrex and you will see that this graph does not exist, the coins were negotiated long time ago, in the last big volume, I bought some... If you have nothing else to say, shut your fucking mouth.  Roll Eyes
The Screenshot of that is from the same day like the pump.
https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

And you know it was a pump, right? Or do you think that a Dev who was lost for months and a little Coin like this one would attract Investors just with one Tweet? And after that the Volume is so low that it's in danger of delisting? What a joke... Grin

I'll tell you the reality of LXC, the true story, the reality that everyone can see  is that LXC  has almost 45% of coins staking, that's more than 500 addresses staking, then LXC has an excellent distribution, just look at block explorer, beyond what LXC has no premine, IPO or ICO, so this coin is legit, and it only needs a spark to explode.  Kiss

Wow, 45% of Coins staking. What does that say? Nothing about distribution, right? Adresses means nothing and I hope you know that. ;-)

And by the way: The large Amounts on Bittrex were withdrawn and spread over many adresses and not sold. So yes, they stake.

PS. SEE YOU ON THE MOON. I HATE QUOTE THE TROLLS BUT I HAD TO DO THAT. Cool
Absolutely... the moon. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:57:49 AM

Honestly only an idiot like you guys for to wasting time coming here and  proclaiming this nonsense that 60% of the coins are from a single person,
Never said "a single person". I said: Two Bittrex-Accounts. And maybe you believe that many people share one Account but I don't believe that. So... two Bittrex-Accounts means two people, right?

Look at bittrex and you will see that this graph does not exist, the coins were negotiated long time ago, in the last big volume, I bought some... If you have nothing else to say, shut your fucking mouth.  Roll Eyes

And you know it was a pump, right? Or do you think that a Dev who was lost for months and a little Coin like this one would attract Investors just with one Tweet? And after that the Volume is so low that it's in danger of delisting? What a joke... Grin

I'll tell you the reality of LXC, the true story, the reality that everyone can see  is that LXC  has almost 45% of coins staking, that's more than 500 addresses staking, then LXC has an excellent distribution, just look at block explorer, beyond what LXC has no premine, IPO or ICO, so this coin is legit, and it only needs a spark to explode.  Kiss

Wow, 45% of Coins staking. What does that say? Nothing about distribution, right? Adresses means nothing and I hope you know that. ;-)

And by the way: The large Amounts on Bittrex were withdrawn and spread over many adresses and not sold. So yes, they stake.

MOVE ON AND TO BUY NEOS , your sig coin is needing some volume. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Grin
LXC has a pretty good distribution, everyone can check it on block explorer.  Cool
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:31:10 AM

I think the volume issue is also evidence of the coins staking. If their staking their not being traded. Also if volume is low than no one is dumping. Volume looks decent to me. Price is at a decent level too so whats all the bitching about anyway. The dev said he had personal reasons and tired of trolls. As evidenced by the last few pages of trolling I see his point. He is also said he was back and would post. He has/is.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:36:04 AM

Dev actually threatened to ban me from the thread if I didn't have positive input

He should have done it. All you do is troll in this thread. If you are out of the coin than go. Quit sowing your sour grapes here. No one wants to keep reading that drivel over and over.

jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:47:09 AM

MOVE ON AND TO BUY NEOS , your sig coin is needing some volume. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Grin
LXC has a pretty good distribution, everyone can check it on block explorer.  Cool

LOL
check on block explorer hahah of course!
the two big account start withdrawls the coin 2-3 hour after first pump. really small volume during the wallet going down.
excellent distribution? this is the best
5-48 wallets on bittrex have same ammount from pump start lol.
make some fake bittrex wallet if you want to make it look real distribution  Grin
not easy involve people into clearly scam/manipulation  Cheesy

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

Dev actually threatened to ban me from the thread if I didn't have positive input

He should have done it. All you do is troll in this thread. If you are out of the coin than go. Quit sowing your sour grapes here. No one wants to keep reading that drivel over and over.
Please grab yourself some more coins and stfu people should know this was and still is a scam
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:13:17 PM

Holding lxc since months. I think since September or something near. Sold in profit 2 daya ago. Now it will go to the moon.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Accommodation

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:50:48 AM

I bought some of this coin at 3000 sat and now it's at 8800 sat. That's going in the right direction. So why all the bitching about a scam? It's no scam for me.  Huh
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:55:16 AM

Please grab yourself some more coins and stfu people should know this was and still is a scam

If anything is a scam around here it's you. Constantly crying oh "this is a scam it's dev did like trolls and didn't post in here". It's a scam that actually made people money? It's doing better than a lot of so called solid coins on exchange. So take you own advice and grab some more SDC coins and STFU.

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 11:06:08 AM

If anything is a scam around here it's you. Constantly crying oh "this is a scam it's dev did like trolls and didn't post in here". It's a scam that actually made people money? It's doing better than a lot of so called solid coins on exchange. So take you own advice and grab some more SDC coins and STFU.
how could you possibly know what coins I have or had, this coin is a scam and you retards are bag holding and desperate to keep the dream alive. Don't forget the ppl who were here first, saw it unfold, and made the most money, for fuck sakes move on and quit saying this shit has something to offer.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:59:19 PM

(...)  It's doing better than a lot of so called solid coins on exchange. (...)

Third day with zero volume. And it's really 0.00000000!
keeper of the seven keys

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:51:42 PM

Well said, trolls never sleep.  Cool
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:43:14 PM

I bought some of this coin at 3000 sat and now it's at 8800 sat. That's going in the right direction. So why all the bitching about a scam? It's no scam for me.  Huh

I doubt it's going in the right direction. In all honesty it needs to run on donations and voluntary work only. Tipping for development = the price you pay for a fair clone, so send some love to those keeping your investment healthy.
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:52:44 PM

]how could you possibly know what coins I have or had, this coin is a scam and you retards are bag holding and desperate to keep the dream alive. Don't forget the ppl who were here first, saw it unfold, and made the most money, for fuck sakes move on and quit saying this shit has something to offer.

Well for one you defected and now live in the SDC thread (hint look at you post history). Also that lovely coin is now on it's what 5th pump and dump cycle. Don't deny it as it's in the charts since April. 35-45k them up to the 60's and then back down to the 40's up and down. It's clearly a very manipulated coin yet you only sing praise for it on their thread. DEv took a long break on that too. Oh and if you actually say something not nice there it gets deleted faster than any NAZIs could do it. So why don't you just run back to you SDC and quit trolling in here.

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:10:18 PM

Breaking news.

Click for info.
http://1drv.ms/1C9FfbK

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Big Bitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

I came hear to read up on LibrexCoin as referred to me by a friend. This is a Liberxcoin thread right? Not a Shadowcoin of Circutscoin thread. So stop trolling those coins here. I want to know about LibrexCoin not these other shitcoins.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:37:59 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 03:01:18 AM by richiela

trying connection 37.160.200.21:61778 lastseen=6784.2hrs
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 1266 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..7229389f7527cd0e24b0
REORGANIZE: Connect 120 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..768e1308d8b9967cb6a8
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted c6a77ef0e8 (poolsz 1)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted d71545364b (poolsz 2)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted b0d3eb7669 (poolsz 3)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted e5ad0e707c (poolsz 4)
REORGANIZE: done

A 1200+ block reorg just happened... We have disabled the market and wallet until we can work out what happened with the devs...  Can someone please contact us.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:19:41 AM

trying connection 37.160.200.21:61778 lastseen=6784.2hrs
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 1266 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..7229389f7527cd0e24b0
REORGANIZE: Connect 120 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..768e1308d8b9967cb6a8
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted c6a77ef0e8 (poolsz 1)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted d71545364b (poolsz 2)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted b0d3eb7669 (poolsz 3)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted e5ad0e707c (poolsz 4)
REORGANIZE: done

A 1200+ block reorg just happened... We have disabled the market and wallet until we can work out what happened with the devs...  Can someone please contact us.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I'm checking that, replied in PM.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

Looks like market is on again and everything is fine, I got some orders filled.  Cool
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:12:12 PM

Looks like market is on again and everything is fine, I got some orders filled.  Cool

yes, same here.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: