Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:56:04 AM

guys, this is not pumping.

LXC has its own intrinsic value.

ios wallet is coming and more new features.

Angry

+1 PoD is coming out soon plus the iOS wallet.  Good things are coming!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:24:20 AM

Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
surgexvb

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:27:14 AM

Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

many people called XC a "shitcoin" too in the early development stages.  I don't see how you can be so quick to judge, especially with the developer getting verified by CryptoAsian.

| INVECH |
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:28:33 AM

think you are in the wrong thread dude??
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:35:17 AM

many people called XC a "shitcoin" too in the early development stages.  I don't see how you can be so quick to judge, especially with the developer getting verified by CryptoAsian.

No one is calling this a shitcoin, its the people that are promoting it. They have a history of doing some pretty low shit to help lure in new comers to buying at the All time high of a coin. You think Bob and others like make dozen of accounts here and post in a coin's thread saying they invested, or saying the best coin, the next btc is here...etc

Once prices hit a target they begin dumping, dumping and dumping. Bookmark this post and message me in a week or two.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:36:55 AM

man. i followed lxc from the beginning.

lxc suffered a  lot and bashed by other coins fanboys, just like XC suffered from beginning.

this dev delivered staking mobile wallet and is keeping his promise.

and more features are coming.

i am willing to risk as i did with XC.

STILL i am strong "bagholder" of great XC
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

Because they are fucking greedy my brother.

On the 15th of Augst the coin was trading between 1500 and 1800 Satoshi. It is now 7000+ Satoshi in the space of a day. And you people honestly expect folk to buy your sells and make you a tidy 300% profit? Dream on. The only ones buying now are the dimwits who bought cloak at 320,000, DRK at 0.024 and LTC at $35. Someone's gotta end up holding the bags and it always seems to be them - no different here.

Ask yourself a few simple questions before buying into a pump: "Why should I give this guy a 300% return on some virtual coins he bought yesterday before his handler announced the pump? Why the hell should he get to profit off me to tune of 300% while I am left with a mere possibility of making anything at all let alone 300%? I sure as hell won't be making 300% so why should I give this guy money to do so?"

Stop thinking about how much money you want to make and think about how much you are actually making for the guy who bought before the pump. Only then will you realise how utterly foolish it is to buy a coin like this at the price it is currently given that you are now aware of the manipulator in control of this rise (and ultimate fall).

Good luck! Not saying its a bad coin - but it sure as hell ain't suddenly worth 500% more than it was 3 days ago.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:50:35 AM

Damn I wanna buy LXC but I can't cause bob did,  @5k. Guess I have to find some other coin or just wait for the dump.
surgexvb

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:51:26 AM

On the 15th of Augst the coin was trading between 1500 and 1800 Satoshi. It is now 7000+ Satoshi in the space of a day. And you people honestly expect folk to buy your sells and make you a tidy 300% profit? Dream on. The only ones buying now are the dimwits who bought cloak at 320,000, DRK at 0.024 and LTC at $35. Someone's gotta end up holding the bags and it always seems to be them - no different here.

Ask yourself a few simple questions before buying into a pump: "Why should I give this guy a 300% return on some virtual coins he bought yesterday before his handler announced the pump? Why the hell should he get to profit off me to tune of 300% while I am left with a mere possibility of making anything at all let alone 300%? I sure as hell won't be making 300% so why should I give this guy money to do so?"

Stop thinking about how much money you want to make and think about how much you are actually making for the guy who bought before the pump. Only then will you realise how utterly foolish it is to buy a coin like this at the price it is currently given that you are now aware of the manipulator in control of this rise (and ultimate fall).

Good luck! Not saying its a bad coin - but it sure as hell ain't suddenly worth 500% more than it was 3 days ago.

It was trading that low because of the epic fud accusations.  Before the fud we were upwards of 6k+.  I would call this "back to where we were" not 300% price increase

| INVECH |
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:52:08 AM

Damn I wanna buy LXC but I can't cause bob did,  @5k. Guess I have to find some other coin or just wait for the dump.

2000 would be a reasonable entry price given the past 5 days activity - before the manipulator and his boys started pumping. A coin will always return to its last stable price after the whales cash out.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:53:23 AM

It was trading that low because of the epic fud accusations.  Before the fud we were upwards of 6k+.  I would call this "back to where we were" not 300% price increase
Call it what you like man - its Bob pumping the crap out of it. Like I say, nice little coin but the market decided it was to hit 1500 3 days ago and now its suddenly 7000 lol Wishful thinking ;-)
jwolf

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:55:07 AM

Librex coin has a team of developers that are actually pushing boundaries in what they are offering, in the past when big [ANN] have been made causing huge increases and turned out to be a scam then i can see why people are always weary of a sudden increase in coin price. LXC however is completely different, this coin and its developers seem to be the most proper and forward thinking in the crypto sphere at the moment. And the climb in a day from 1800 to 7000 is completely fair due to the huge FUD from the AnonCoin team and other FUDers looking for a cheap coins.

Librex Coin is the first coin in a long time to actually provide innovative new ideas such as the first android and soon iOS (I fully back the developers to pull through and provide this) staking wallets and the Dev and rest of the team are completely genuine. This price around 7000sat is completely deserved and as the team provide more promised innovative additions to the coin the price will build.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:59:48 AM

Librex coin has a team of developers that are actually pushing boundaries in what they are offering, in the past when big [ANN] have been made causing huge increases and turned out to be a scam then i can see why people are always weary of a sudden increase in coin price. LXC however is completely different, this coin and its developers seem to be the most proper and forward thinking in the crypto sphere at the moment. And the climb in a day from 1800 to 7000 is completely fair due to the huge FUD from the AnonCoin team and other FUDers looking for a cheap coins.

Librex Coin is the first coin in a long time to actually provide innovative new ideas such as the first android and soon iOS (I fully back the developers to pull through and provide this) staking wallets and the Dev and rest of the team are completely genuine. This price around 7000sat is completely deserved and as the team provide more promised innovative additions to the coin the price will build.

Man wake up - there is no such thing as a fair value now - the last two weeks have shown us just how much of a coin's price is pumpage by whales - look at Cloak, DRK and Shadow. Those poor fellas will swear to you their coin is worth 5 times what it is currently going for but the reality of it is that it just isn't - not now anyway.

The market when void of pumpers decides what the price of a coin is to be - and sorry but Librex is not worth 500% more than it was on Friday, its a great coin with good people but that's nonsense.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:07:53 AM

So seeing those buys in the 5k range, wouldn't you still think this thing will go up over 10k?  15k?  I mean since Bob is involved, he's looking for maximum profit right? 

Anyway, the buys/sells have been steady all night.  I'm still comfortable buying at current prices.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

So seeing those buys in the 5k range, wouldn't you still think this thing will go up over 10k?  15k?  I mean since Bob is involved, he's looking for maximum profit right? 

Anyway, the buys/sells have been steady all night.  I'm still comfortable buying at current prices.

No - those are called Buy walls - they enable his followers (and himself) to sell you their coins for inflated prices because you THINK the coin has loads of buy support when infact it does not. You feel comfortable buying at these prices which is exactly the effect they are meant to give you.

Good luck man really, hope you make a few quid, but know the risks and know the players involved Smiley
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:12:42 AM

Call it what you like man - its Bob pumping the crap out of it. Like I say, nice little coin but the market decided it was to hit 1500 3 days ago and now its suddenly 7000 lol Wishful thinking ;-)

Yeah this coin was over 6K before the FUD storm of incorrect facts that made everyone panic sell bringing the price to 1K

People are just realizing that the development team is committed and turning out great software. Price is still low.

edit: Bob is gonna buy any coin that has a bright future, so if thats keeping you out then you might as well get out of crypto.

smokim87

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:15:57 AM

No - those are called Buy walls - they enable his followers (and himself) to sell you their coins for inflated prices because you THINK the coin has loads of buy support when infact it does not. You feel comfortable buying at these prices which is exactly the effect they are meant to give you.

Good luck man really, hope you make a few quid, but know the risks and know the players involved Smiley

Haven't realized yet buddy crypto_junkee is Bob? A pumper tactic, we mysteriously start seeing so many new accounts the usual "Long Time Lurker, first time poster" line in coins he pumps. Saw this in cloak at the beginning too.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:18:25 AM

Haven't realized yet buddy crypto_junkee is Bob? A pumper tactic, we mysteriously start seeing so many new accounts the usual "Long Time Lurker, first time poster" line in coins he pumps. Saw this in cloak at the beginning too.

I was fortunate enough to get out at 97K on the sinking Cloak Ship but still lost money to Bob - once bitten twice shy. Learn from it and people like him wont take money from us again.
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:21:04 AM

I was fortunate enough to get out at 97K on the sinking Cloak Ship but still lost money to Bob - once bitten twice shy. Learn from it and people like him wont take money from us again.

do you hold LXC then ? have you invested in it?
smokim87

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

do you hold LXC then ? have you invested in it?

ya
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: