Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:34:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:05:14 PM

volume dropping pretty quick...are we still in the weekend?

Still #1 on Bittrex and 8X our competitor. ?? You gonna troll us bro?

Yep they will?  see: https://twitter.com/shovel_boss/status/501617869114077184/photo/1

Answer to his question. Simple because they are so negative attacking every other coin. Negativity begets more negativity.   

Ugh. Shovel-Boss is a complete idiot and major troll. He is constantly spamming a load of the IRC channels trying to get people into his TA channel where he can 'guide you' into what to buy next, in turn making him money. If you have seen his troll posts in IRC channels in the past, then you will know what I mean.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:18:40 PM

Hey, man. Great job so far. How's progress on Librexsend coming?

Small update:

LibrexSend is on track for its release at end of month early Sept.

iOS I can't say too much with the comp watching. I will say testing has gone quite well. Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:26:07 PM

Hi, when you post the source of the mobile wallet??

Why?  So you can steal it and make a clone coin?
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:35:23 PM

Why?  So you can steal it and make a clone coin?

For the love of god keep that thing out of the hands of the plebs. We don't need our competitive advantage being snatched away by the first asshole to create 'mobile staking wallet' for Pisscoin or some other nonsense creation. Its like a trade secret, once its out - its out for good. If everycoin has a mobile staking wallet then there's one less reason to buy Librex. Keep it closed, keep it ours.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

For the love of god keep that thing out of the hands of the plebs. We don't need our competitive advantage being snatched away by the first asshole to create 'mobile staking wallet' for Pisscoin or some other nonsense creation. Its like a trade secret, once its out - its out for good. If everycoin has a mobile staking wallet then there's one less reason to buy Librex. Keep it closed, keep it ours.

Yeah if you look at his message history, you will see he is actively trying to find someone that can build a staking mobile wallet like Librexcoin. Dev is there any reason that it have to be open sourced?
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:48:29 PM

My last post in this thread, not everyone's a troll here. Don't make the same mistakes here like the cloak thread.

Got some in lxc, will stick to the charts amd twitter for updates.

Later
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:52:25 PM

My last post in this thread, not everyone's a troll here. Don't make the same mistakes here like the cloak thread.

Got some in lxc, will stick to the charts amd twitter for updates.

Later

glad you will not show up here!

if you do, i will slap your dumb face
Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:57:06 PM

Yeah if you look at his message history, you will see he is actively trying to find someone that can build a staking mobile wallet like Librexcoin. Dev is there any reason that it have to be open sourced?

I agree that it should be kept closed source for at least a while.  Let Librex get up and rolling.  Why on earth would you give up that trade secret so early in the coin's life, and have a shit-clone out within 24hrs. 

Dev....if you truly want YOUR coin to succeed, hold off on releasing the source code for the mobile wallet for THIS exact reason.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

[/quote]

I agree that it should be kept closed source for at least a while.  Let Librex get up and rolling.  Why on earth would you give up that trade secret so early in the coin's life, and have a shit-clone out within 24hrs. 

Dev....if you truly want YOUR coin to succeed, hold off on releasing the source code for the mobile wallet for THIS exact reason.
[/quote]

I agree keep the staking mobile wallet CLOSED for now - release it in a month or so after you have a better / newer version of it.  Let the copy cats lag behind.  Librex is a leader in mobile wallets - I dont know of any other functional staking mobile wallets so this is one of the only things that librex has going for it that separates it from the other coinages.

nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:07:25 PM

I think the dev just wants to be open and transparent. Plus he's proud of his work. But yea, dev. I agree with the group's overall sentiment here. I respect your noble ambition to push crypto as a whole forward. However, this coin is still very young and a bunch of devs would love to steal your  work.
Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:14:20 PM

I think the dev just wants to be open and transparent. Plus he's proud of his work. But yea, dev. I agree with the group's overall sentiment here. I respect your noble ambition to push crypto as a whole forward. However, this coin is still very young and a bunch of devs would love to steal your  work.

I understand and totally agree with transparency.  It helps legitimize the coin and the dev.  However, being that he has a 5 out of 5 PoD rating (+), I think that should give him extra time to delay the release of the wallet source.  I just think it's too early to release it right now, with everything that has happened to LXC over the last week.  Why give up that competative edge so quickly, only to have a shitcoin copy it, thus resulting in LXC not acheiving it's full potential.

Also as bitcad4u stated, if he wants to release it, wait until there a "next version" of the wallet, so we'll always be 1 up on the competition. 

I hope the dev takes this advice from the community to heart.  We want this to succeed and we want it to maintain it's competative edge.
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:20:19 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 02:42:35 PM by Librexcoindev

No not really. We may reconsider if the community doesn't want us to let it out. I'm sure if want one they can contract a guy if they cant make it themselves.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

Diggin how responsive our dev is to the community's concerns. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to visit our IRC chat and get "rained" on by this bot I've been reading about.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:28:40 PM

DEV PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE CODE!!! That is one way to scare investors away from coin. Yea it might be a noble thing to do but all you are doing is hurting the coin.  When Intel comes out with a new kick ass chip or, NVidia has some awesome GPU tech you don't see them opening up the cookie jar.

I know you want to see Crypto grow and flourish but right now is not the time for it. With the alt community so full of scams, pump and dumpers this would just open up LXC to be tossed on the heap like so many before it.

Stay ahead of the game, keep adding amazing functionality and let LXC mature more before you start to let others taste your secret sauce Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

No not really. We may reconsider if the community doesn't want us to let it out. I'm sure if want one they can contract a guy if they cant make it them selves.

I also think we shouldn't release the source just yet.  As others have said, some shitcoin clone will just come along and copy it. 

Also keep up the great work, the android wallet looks amazing can't wait, one request, can you include a backup wallet.dat feature? I'll primarily be using the android app, and I hold a decent amount.. Without the option to backup i don't feel safe using the mobile wallet. (Ignore me if you've already said this, couldn't see anything about it)
Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:33:50 PM

DEV PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE CODE!!! That is one way to scare investors away from coin. Yea it might be a noble thing to do but all you are doing is hurting the coin.  When Intel comes out with a new kick ass chip or, NVidia has some awesome GPU tech you don't see them opening up the cookie jar.

I know you want to see Crypto grow and flourish but right now is not the time for it. With the alt community so full of scams, pump and dumpers this would just open up LXC to be tossed on the heap like so many before it.

Stay ahead of the game, keep adding amazing functionality and let LXC mature more before you start to let others taste your secret sauce Smiley

Well said man...+ one-hundred-million-billion
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

+100 gazillion
Librexcoindev (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

We will not release it for the foreseeable future (2-3 months) due to the community's request that we don't.  Cool The same will be for our pending iOS staking wallet and other innovations. Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

We will not release it for the foreseeable future (2-3 months) due to the community's request that we don't.  Cool The same will be for our pending iOS staking wallet and other innovations. Smiley

coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

+1

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: