Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluepixie

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:29:40 AM

You know where this is going in the meantime...!  That's almost 1 million in volume, with no price movement!!!
I think this is just someone buying their own sell order. to keep volume up.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:33:44 AM

There is a great deal of confidence to take from the rises of several alts by upwards of 50% over the past 24 hours.

Firstly, It should that money is coming back into the Alt market - new investors means in general we should expect Librex to increase as its one of the 'top 5' on Bittrex and probably equal with another coin in terms of 'most promising'.

Secondly, the rise of these other coins means that Librex is now seriously underpriced. It's not so much a matter of IF the price goes up but WHEN the price will go up.

We are witnessing some rampant price manipulation by someone with far too many Librex for his own damn good. He has stifled the rise we had going yesterday and prevented Librex was taking off on the great news we had delivered.

I notice that we have had people buying large chunks of coins and thats fantastic but we also need people to add to the buy wall currently in place at 4020. This promotes investor confidence and allows people to not be scared off buying when some asshole comes along and puts up a low ball sell wall.

We are unfortunately going through a process of 'weeding out' those who bought in cheaply a few days ago and contrary to all advice they will be given these people will INSIST on selling low. We need to simply keep buying their coins. If it takes 100 Bitcoin to get them out the market then lets do it. Eventually there will be no one left willing to sell and the price will shoot up to the next target of 10,000. We should be aiming for 20,000 by the end of the month and as long as positivity and confidence continues to flow back into the Alt market we will see that happen.

Stay strong, keep promoting the coin, emphasize #5outof5 in all your tweets and posts and lets get investors attention.

This game is less about having a coin with killer features (although that helps) and more about marketing -we have to make people NEED to buy Librex, play to their concerns around scammy devs and empty promises - show that Librex devs mean what they say and say what they mean - they get the job done. Highlight its comparative undervalue and tell them how they can now use CoinGateway to buy from anywhere that accepts Bitcoin.

It's going to be a big 12 hours - I expect 6000 minimum and more likely 7000 by this time tomorrow. I cannot see it any other way as the market stands right now.

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:17:01 AM

There is a great deal of confidence to take from the rises of several alts by upwards of 50% over the past 24 hours.

Firstly, It should that money is coming back into the Alt market - new investors means in general we should expect Librex to increase as its one of the 'top 5' on Bittrex and probably equal with another coin in terms of 'most promising'.

Secondly, the rise of these other coins means that Librex is now seriously underpriced. It's not so much a matter of IF the price goes up but WHEN the price will go up.

We are witnessing some rampant price manipulation by someone with far too many Librex for his own damn good. He has stifled the rise we had going yesterday and prevented Librex was taking off on the great news we had delivered.

I notice that we have had people buying large chunks of coins and thats fantastic but we also need people to add to the buy wall currently in place at 4020. This promotes investor confidence and allows people to not be scared off buying when some asshole comes along and puts up a low ball sell wall.

We are unfortunately going through a process of 'weeding out' those who bought in cheaply a few days ago and contrary to all advice they will be given these people will INSIST on selling low. We need to simply keep buying their coins. If it takes 100 Bitcoin to get them out the market then lets do it. Eventually there will be no one left willing to sell and the price will shoot up to the next target of 10,000. We should be aiming for 20,000 by the end of the month and as long as positivity and confidence continues to flow back into the Alt market we will see that happen.

Stay strong, keep promoting the coin, emphasize #5outof5 in all your tweets and posts and lets get investors attention.

This game is less about having a coin with killer features (although that helps) and more about marketing -we have to make people NEED to buy Librex, play to their concerns around scammy devs and empty promises - show that Librex devs mean what they say and say what they mean - they get the job done. Highlight its comparative undervalue and tell them how they can now use CoinGateway to buy from anywhere that accepts Bitcoin.

It's going to be a big 12 hours - I expect 6000 minimum and more likely 7000 by this time tomorrow. I cannot see it any other way as the market stands right now.

Some excellent points here HTL.

We do have an excellent Dev and stand up community.
The features that we do have work perfect.
That drop in price we had previously, should of got people in the coin that maybe were not in at the old top price. But like you said we have to shake some of those holders out that want to sell low. Now with more people in the coin, iOS wallet on the horizon and being added to more exchanges, I really have to agree that the next 12 hours are going to be very exciting to take part in.

broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:33:56 AM

Some excellent points here HTL.

We do have an excellent Dev and stand up community.
The features that we do have work perfect.
That drop in price we had previously, should of got people in the coin that maybe were not in at the old top price. But like you said we have to shake some of those holders out that want to sell low. Now with more people in the coin, iOS wallet on the horizon and being added to more exchanges, I really have to agree that the next 12 hours are going to be very exciting to take part in.

HoldTheLine and Dice.  You both know what you are talking about. After so many scam coins hurting the alt scene.   KNOWING that a coin is being treated in a transparent and serious manner by the dev make all the difference. #5outof5

I'm confident the price will shoot up shortly because those that got in cheap should have sold off already. Sucks for them they'll miss the awesome gains. 
DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:41:10 AM

HoldTheLine and Dice.  You both know what you are talking about. After so many scam coins hurting the alt scene.   KNOWING that a coin is being treated in a transparent and serious manner by the dev make all the difference. #5outof5

I'm confident the price will shoot up shortly because those that got in cheap should have sold off already. Sucks for them they'll miss the awesome gains. 

Yea the transparent part is huge in my eyes aswell. Its a shame that the Alt community has seen so many coins put out by the same team of guys just to see them flop. Its hurt the alt community quite a bit. I mean just take a look at the tension in the threads. Its terrible.

I wasnt on board at first with the proof of developer Idea at first. But since it has come down to it, Im glad that this DEV has. AND passed with #5outof5

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:49:24 AM

HoldTheLine and Dice.  You both know what you are talking about. After so many scam coins hurting the alt scene.   KNOWING that a coin is being treated in a transparent and serious manner by the dev make all the difference. #5outof5

Yea the transparent part is huge in my eyes aswell. Its a shame that the Alt community has seen so many coins put out by the same team of guys just to see them flop. Its hurt the alt community quite a bit. I mean just take a look at the tension in the threads. Its terrible.

I wasnt on board at first with the proof of developer Idea at first. But since it has come down to it, Im glad that this DEV has. AND passed with #5outof5

To me the 5 of out 5 rating is just a formality, but its great they got it.  I didnt expect anything less than 5 out of 5, but 5+ is even better!  The real proof is in the product they deliver.  So far, they have delivered on their promises, have innovative ideas, and have shown they can produce a quality end product, like the android staking wallet.  The 5+ POD rating sure does boost ones confidence though!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:52:56 AM

Good to see our competitors doing well today - the stronger the comparable alts perform the more imminent our price jump will be. Librex should be around 12,000 minimum at this point in time.

The following is just my opinion and is not an attack on ANY coin or in any way made up of information other than market analysis.

Librex has been held back by manipulators who are playing in 3 other coins markets. Wait for the signal, a large dump on one of the three other coins - that will tell the manipulator's followers to follow suit and dump their coins as well. From there you will see Librex buy support start to build, large buy walls will be put up in 200 Satoshi intervals. Within a few minutes of this the coins will start to be bought up - the first resistance will be met at 6000, strong buy support will be added between 5500 and 5800 and this will prevent the weak from getting panicky and selling. 7000 will follow soon after as 'miraculousy' all the susbtantial resistance upwards will have been pulled. From there word will spread that Librex is on its way up, after say 30 minutes 8000 will be hit - talk of a new ATH will spread over Twitter and throughout trollboxes and IRC channels.

10,000 Is a minimum for the next price jump, 12,000 is more likely. As we have seen with all three competing coins today people have not stopped buying, it goes up, stabilizes, goes up again. This wont go on forever obviously and generally a coin won't push more than 100% in 24 hours without serious pumping. Expect the dumps of one of the other three to start soon and the buys to start in Librex, people dont like to wait around when they have the gambling bug - they make a profit, get out, buy into the next coin that is due for a big increase.

NotSur3

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:36:00 AM

hi people, anyone know who owns the librexcoin facebook page?
the page should include a little more info than just the logo Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LibrexCoin/1455943164672998?ref=ts&fref=ts
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:23:34 AM

Agreed - May well be that the devs do not own that however so it might not be possible to update it. A lot of people create pages for things then disappear leaving it in an un-updatable state lol
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:59 AM

Agreed - May well be that the devs do not own that however so it might not be possible to update it. A lot of people create pages for things then disappear leaving it in an un-updatable state lol

Looks like it was only created a couple of days ago, maybe they'll update it soon.  Otherwise might be worth making another one by the Dev or community?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:33:28 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 11:48:44 AM by bangomatic

I LOADED SOME COIN IN THE WALLET YESTERDAY
TO TEST STAKING, AGAIN, AND IT STAKES.

For me the mobile wallet staking works different from the regular wallet staking where you get many stakes at low values. I only had a few stakes but when I took the calculator and worked out what I was expecting in interest for the amount of coin and time, it was just slightly more than expected.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:00:49 PM

How about getting added at cryptsy?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:45:10 PM

this thread is getting some action - seems like interest is rising

Tip:  I tweeted about LibrexCoin and included hash tag #IOS - it got Favorited and re-tweeted way more than my average tweets  TLDR: Include #IOS hashtag if u want to go viral
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:11:08 PM

How about getting added at cryptsy?

Looks good. The cryptsy-staff is checking the code right now, after that the process should be complete. Patience.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:20:08 PM

Any sells are being met with even larger buys - strong signs of an uptrend coming. While BTC has shot up $25 in 2 hours lol

Where BTC goes so too do the Alts.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:32:49 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:59:11 PM by drizzle2405

Hey, man. Great job so far. How's progress on Librexsend coming?

Small update:

LibrexSend is on track for its release at end of month early Sept.

iOS I can't say too much with the comp watching. I will say testing has gone quite well. Smiley

Are you planning on having an outside source check the LibrexSend anonymity code?  Will it be a "trustless" system?  Apparently there has not been a proven "trustless" system created yet.  Cloakcoin recently published that their "trustless" anonymity system was not trustless after all, but they were up front about it and let the community know.

Keep up the great work!!!

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

MORE STAKE FOR THE NON-BELIEVER.

Also have not been charging the phone and as you can see only 5% less battery in 4 hrs of staking & listening to Pandora as well.

DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

Thats pretty damn cool bangomatic, Cant wait for the iOS one myself

Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

Looks like it was only created a couple of days ago, maybe they'll update it soon.  Otherwise might be worth making another one by the Dev or community?

It was one we had one made before as a personal page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008072747753 . The newer one is a proper page and should be used.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/LibrexCoin/1455943164672998?ref=ts&fref=ts  We've been very busy working on software developments and haven't had time for superficial improvements. I will be migrating all of our latest news and developments over to our new facebook page within the next few days. Thank you for your patience and support.

As for  "LXCcoin". This is the Last time I will talk about this. LXC is our abbreviation or 'ticker initials'. "LCXcoin" is an entirely separate entity that has nothing to do with our coin. They aren't even based in America.  It would be like confusing Lakeshore Technical College with Litecoin(LTC).

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:06:56 PM

Thats pretty damn cool bangomatic, Cant wait for the iOS one myself

You wont have to wait long. Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: