Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:44:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we use "Minerals" or "Coin2" for our guild idea for GW2. Come Vote!
Minerals
Coin2
Other

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Use "Coin2" OR "Minerals" as our GW2 Guild Idea? Come Vote! ;D  (Read 2168 times)
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

As you can see in my previous post here , I am working on setting up a system for my Guild wars 2 guild, and perhaps even, future guilds and clans for my games. I want to get one coin, and the support from its developers to go-ahead with my goals.

The community has cast their feelings toward which coin I should use, and promote. The 2 major ones were "Coin2" and "Minerals', with the latter being a little higher.

Please let me know which of the 2 you would like me to use. I have the wallets for both of them already downloaded and synced. I just need to know which one to keep.

Whichever coin is chosen, I will have a public address tied to it, and with that a spreadsheet that will be viewable 24/7, showing the amount I have received of X coin, my balance of that coin. When a guild member earns some of the coin for whatever reason, the sum (that will be determined and listed for every conceivable reward basis, and recorded for the world to see) they will get some of that coin sent to their wallet. What they choose to do with the coin is up to them.

I will be having sweepstakes for in-game items such as- Gold, Gear kits, Rank-ups, etc. Along with these lotteries, there will be a system also, in which the guild member can exchange (X) amount of X coins for in-game gold as well. The price of coin-->gold will be determined when a coin has been chosen.

So, please cast your vote, and lets see which coin we can endorse, and get donations for. Grin

(also, I have already spoken to the Minerals Dev, and he is happy to endorse us. Coin2 has not contacted me yet, but I will send them a link to this thread)

-MisterCoin-

shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:56:53 PM

use minerals its a good honest coin with a great community and the devs exceptional Smiley
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:00:55 PM

As you can see in my previous post here , I am working on setting up a system for my Guild wars 2 guild, and perhaps even, future guilds and clans for my games. I want to get one coin, and the support from its developers to go-ahead with my goals.

The community has cast their feelings toward which coin I should use, and promote. The 2 major ones were "Coin2" and "Minerals', with the latter being a little higher.

Please let me know which of the 2 you would like me to use. I have the wallets for both of them already downloaded and synced. I just need to know which one to keep.

Whichever coin is chosen, I will have a public address tied to it, and with that a spreadsheet that will be viewable 24/7, showing the amount I have received of X coin, my balance of that coin. When a guild member earns some of the coin for whatever reason, the sum (that will be determined and listed for every conceivable reward basis, and recorded for the world to see) they will get some of that coin sent to their wallet. What they choose to do with the coin is up to them.

I will be having sweepstakes for in-game items such as- Gold, Gear kits, Rank-ups, etc. Along with these lotteries, there will be a system also, in which the guild member can exchange (X) amount of X coins for in-game gold as well. The price of coin-->gold will be determined when a coin has been chosen.

So, please cast your vote, and lets see which coin we can endorse, and get donations for. Grin

(also, I have already spoken to the Minerals Dev, and he is happy to endorse us. Coin2 has not contacted me yet, but I will send them a link to this thread)

-MisterCoin-

How big is your guild? have a link? Thanks
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:08:30 PM

Well, minerals has three devs working full time on it and has a much faster development pace than Coin2 which has a one developer who we don't know anything about. Contact MineralsPR (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=352630) I am sure he'll will provide you with all the help and neccessary information needed.

I wouldn't base my decision not on this vote though. The votes will get manipulated any way. Just look at the merits of both coin and make your decision.
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

Use minerals.... Best dev. ever... They have MineralsPR for all questions 24h 7 days a week...
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

MINERALS, What kind of question is that?
saperka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:55:30 PM

Minerals my friend
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:17:18 PM

MINERALS, What kind of question is that?
+1
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

Minerals +1
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

Minerals! Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

Minerals  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:31:02 PM

MINERALS
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

Minerals thats a no brainer Wink
schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

Use minerals.... Best dev. ever... They have MineralsPR for all questions 24h 7 days a week...

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
tramphuochuy

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

Coin2  what a name , i vote for Minerals

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:13:38 PM

Minerals +1
Malok

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

Just cause I like to be different:  Coin2  Cheesy
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

Wow, so many want minerals! Amazing. The only problem I have with that, or any pure POS coin, is the fact that it will be hard for me to obtain some to do this project. I am not sure how many would consider donating, but I really do not have much mining equipment for the multi-pools, so would the community help out the fundraiser? Like stated before, I would keep a public spreadsheet of all transactions in to my wallet, and also out to the guild members, along with their game names and why they earned it.

holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:36:06 PM

Minerals. Best community out there Wink
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:11:52 PM

Wow, so many want minerals! Amazing. The only problem I have with that, or any pure POS coin, is the fact that it will be hard for me to obtain some to do this project. I am not sure how many would consider donating, but I really do not have much mining equipment for the multi-pools, so would the community help out the fundraiser? Like stated before, I would keep a public spreadsheet of all transactions in to my wallet, and also out to the guild members, along with their game names and why they earned it.

Well, the mineral community just raised $1000 for a tournament. Morningminerals also has recieved thousands of coins already. If you can add value to the coin, I am sure there will be people to support you. Best speak to the MineralsPR guy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: