Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:55:12 AM

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

24 HR Volume 0.00000000 BTC.... encouraging...  Smiley
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:28:33 AM

MC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

24 HR Volume 0.00000000 BTC.... encouraging...  Smiley

I only trade in bittrex mintpal polonix and p2p exchange. Other exchange looks like scam site. If not they have very poor support when it comes to missing coin. Owning an alt coin is a risk. I don't want to further increase my risk by trading on shady exchange
marklin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:58:22 AM

Why do I feel vote on marketing communication! Cheating is a big! Have a conspiracy! Ha ha! Is to retain power until the end of the block?

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:04:34 AM

I was accused of being a robot and someone else put real curse on me. I cannot top that. Maybe not ever.

i love love love how you editted your original post to remove my quote.
here was my quote.
this is 100% certfiably one of the best threads of the year, if not of all time
this whole thing is like watching a 16 year old teen girl trying to parallel park her dad's million dollar Lamborghini for the very first time on a crowded street. you just know it's going to poorly, and you grimace as you read page by page as she fuckin scrapes against the other cars and ruins the nice new car and then finally wonder "why the fuck didn't she just go park somewhere else?"
i wish i could see some of the deleted posts, they all sound like solid gold. Like font size 40 bright red solid gold.
ahahaha
the kicker is the 'personal details' that the developer posted
AHAHAHAHA
THREAD OF THE YEAR NOMINEE RIGHT HERE
why do i have a feeling that perhaps you are just not quite as familiar with american slang as one would have hoped a boy from Texas would be.  so while at first you thought I was complimenting you and calling your coin a million dollar lamborghini... then you re-read it a few times and weren't sure if i was complimenting you and this thread/launch or not so you erased the quote?
farm gold keke?
lol

Are made in China! Say what English! Hate!!!

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:05:29 AM

Dev or other community members... Sell me on multi signature. Are we talking multiple passphrase questions and answers is all this coin has? It doesn't seem like much, however I'm very intrigued as to why so much hashing power is pointed at MC without an exchange still.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
J_Crypto

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:07:00 AM

Roll Eyes Look above ^ fist exchange is CoinSwap...

I believe USB coin is doing triple the hash of MC at the moment...

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
marklin

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:23:56 AM

Calculate the force had been almost didn't! Ha ha! Also at the end of the voting block in market exchange! Ha ha! Really fuck

virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:37:09 AM

Is this dude speaking English?

Calculate the force had been almost didn't! Ha ha! Also at the end of the voting block in market exchange! Ha ha! Really fuck

MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:39:15 AM

I honestly cannot understand the majority of the posts in the last couple pages at all. They literately make no sense. Not confidence boosting.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

I was accused of being a robot and someone else put real curse on me. I cannot top that. Maybe not ever.

i love love love how you editted your original post to remove my quote.
here was my quote.
this is 100% certfiably one of the best threads of the year, if not of all time
this whole thing is like watching a 16 year old teen girl trying to parallel park her dad's million dollar Lamborghini for the very first time on a crowded street. you just know it's going to poorly, and you grimace as you read page by page as she fuckin scrapes against the other cars and ruins the nice new car and then finally wonder "why the fuck didn't she just go park somewhere else?"
i wish i could see some of the deleted posts, they all sound like solid gold. Like font size 40 bright red solid gold.
ahahaha
the kicker is the 'personal details' that the developer posted
AHAHAHAHA
THREAD OF THE YEAR NOMINEE RIGHT HERE
why do i have a feeling that perhaps you are just not quite as familiar with american slang as one would have hoped a boy from Texas would be.  so while at first you thought I was complimenting you and calling your coin a million dollar lamborghini... then you re-read it a few times and weren't sure if i was complimenting you and this thread/launch or not so you erased the quote?
farm gold keke?
lol

Most intelligent post on bitcointalk I've seen in a while,why would it be deleted? This Texan can't appreciate a good metaphore, sad day in Texas.

Are made in China! Say what English! Hate!!!

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:12:37 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 05:56:00 AM by MultiSig

Dev or other community members... Sell me on multi signature. Are we talking multiple passphrase questions and answers is all this coin has? It doesn't seem like much, however I'm very intrigued as to why so much hashing power is pointed at MC without an exchange still.
JL

MultiCoin is a showcase of ingenuity, security, and talent.

"Bitcoin investor and actor, Ashton Kutcher says that security is of the utmost importance to encourage widespread adoption of bitcoin, People ultimately want to feel like their wealth is safe.  Bitcoins themselves are incredibly secure, however the means by which bitcoins are exchanged and stored can be vulnerable." -Forbes.com

MC is a safe bet, not a coingen scam clone. There were no deceptive tactics, no hidden blocks, no dev dump and run, no downside. MultiCoin is a culmination of brilliant innovation built on top of the best of the best any coin has to offer. You won't end up with worthless fork coins, MC confirms are lightning fast, and it is without a doubt the most secure altcoin ever created. To develop a multisig wallet, Bitgo raised 12 million USD from some very smart investors including Kutcher himself. We did it with 2 btc and a few months behind a keyboard. You want us to sell you on multi signature? MC sells itself.

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:14:12 AM

I honestly cannot understand the majority of the posts in the last couple pages at all. They literately make no sense. Not confidence boosting.

I think it is a new troll meme. I watched about 10 min of Nyancat so i'm gonna sit this one out.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:24:09 AM

I'm gonna get some sleep but my phone is set to blare the first 10 seconds of "Crazy Train" if I get a PM on this thread. Don;t abuse it and I'll always be here if needed.

Now THAT gives me more confidence in this project than just about anything else I have witnessed to date!!!!

Anyone that chooses to wake up to "Crazy Train" with Randy Rhoads can't be all bad!!! \m/ Grin \m/

Here's hoping you guys take this one "Over the Mountain"!!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/rocking-stickman-smiley-emoticon.gif

lol'd

It is easy to set up. In the thread options you can forward messages to your email. Forward the email to your phone and use Audacity to make an alert tone.

I think any dev who cares should do the same.

Hatch, PM me your MC address. You just earned the Awesome Throwback Link bounty.
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:37:07 AM

Grin Multicoin Rocks!  Grin

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
virtuallann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:15:07 AM

So for all us stupid people out there what is Multi-Sig and how are you implementing it?  The OP says nothing about this and for a coin based on this feature it best be described for 10 yr. olds in the first post.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:39:14 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:33:13 AM by MultiSig

So for all us stupid people out there what is Multi-Sig and how are you implementing it?  The OP says nothing about this and for a coin based on this feature it best be described for 10 yr. olds in the first post.

It gets pretty deep but here's the gist: Almost every coin back to bitcoin could use multiple wallet addresses to secure the coins. The problem was it required a series of complicated console commands and sheer luck because if even one letter or number was wrong in the series of steps, your BTC or altcoin would be gone forever. We automated this so you get the security without the risk. This may not seem super important but it's kinda like in a zombie apocalypse movie where the girl hides in a public bathroom stall instead of a boat. MultiCoin is a yacht floating on the water and the zombies are, in reality, out there right now looking for your wallet.

There are other benefits to mutlisignature as well. Imagine a bank vault with a retina scanner, combination lock, and a thumbprint scanner. You need 2 of the 3 of these to gain access to the vault. If you lose one it is ok because you have the other two. Also, a burglar may stumble upon the combination you wrote down and stuck on the fridge. Even with that alone, they cannot gain access to your vault.

There are many more uses for multiple keys such as a shared vault... sort of like the keys required to launch a missile from a submarine. No one man alone can launch a missile as it requires multiple keys used at the same time in different places. This seemingly unimportant feature all by itself would have prevented the Mt. Gox fiasco. We have built additional framework in the code for some future updates which extend these features even more, but right now, we don't want any scammers or competitors to sell you our ideas so that is all I can say about that. We must stay 10 steps ahead of the best of the worst people. To quote Vanilla Ice from a great movie "Evil moves fast, but good moves faster."

Welcome to MultiCoin Smiley
virtuallann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:09:58 AM

Thanks for the response.  How is this implemented in the MC Wallet?
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:16:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:29:04 AM by MultiSig

Thanks for the response.  How is this implemented in the MC Wallet?

Easiest way to explain that is for you to use the wallet. There's a wallet pic on page 1 worth a thousand words.
vuanhtuanfpt

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:19:00 AM

net hash is down ! need exchange now

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:22:27 AM

net hash is down ! need exchange now

There are many coins launching this weekend. When they run away with the BTC, people will come back. This is a great opportunity to mine MC with less difficulty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: