Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:09:01 AM

net hash is down ! need exchange now

There are many coins launching this weekend. When they run away with the BTC, people will come back. This is a great opportunity to mine MC with less difficulty.
+1

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:22:10 AM

So is this just a Wallet with 3 passcodes instead of one for encryption?

Going by the screenshot on the OP that is the impression I get.  Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks for the response.  How is this implemented in the MC Wallet?
MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:01:59 AM

Going by the screenshot on the OP that is the impression I get.  Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks for the response.  How is this implemented in the MC Wallet?

There is more to the wallet than a screenshot. I encourage you to try it out.
virtuallann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:13:34 AM

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

Going by the screenshot on the OP that is the impression I get.  Can you elaborate on this?

TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:29:04 AM

Ok so if we add up the results of the poll....

Anytime! = ~%10
Now = ~%37

10+37 = 47%

Which is greater than any other option.
Time to add to exchange!!!
virtuallann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:33:08 AM

So if we add up the results of the poll....

After POW = 45%
Anytime! + 10%

45+10 = 55%

Not time to add to exchange!!!

LOL...  JUST LOL...

Anytime! = ~%10
Now = ~%37

10+37 = 47%

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:45:06 AM

Anytime! = ~%10
Now = ~%37

10+37 = 47%

You may have won this on technicality. I need a judge to rule on if this. Any volunteers?
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:46:48 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 10:57:26 AM by MultiSig

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had MC technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.
airon2014

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:47:55 AM

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had our technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

MK got greedy Wink
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:58:18 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 11:12:33 AM by MultiSig

It's like any other Wallet it just has 3 passcodes for encrypting it.  So I ask, what makes this coin different other than the wallet has 3 passcodes for encryption?  The coin itself has no innovation going for it.  The only difference I see from some random coin with random specs is that the wallet has 3 passcodes for encrypting.  Help me out here...

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had our technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.

MK got greedy Wink

If they gave one passcode to 3 different people, no one person could have stolen all of their coins. Even if it was an inside job it would be impossible for one person to do. That is but one of the many uses of multisignature.

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best coin the world has ever seen.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:12:14 AM

MK got greedy Wink

If they gave one passcode to 3 different people, no one person could have stolen all of their coins. Even if it was an inside job it would be impossible for one person to do. That is but one of the many uses of multisignature.

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best damn coin the world has ever seen.

+ 100 Smiley

Rebound Effect

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:10:52 PM

MK got greedy Wink

The coin itself is super fast, will never fork, reliable, anonymous switch built in, and flat out the best damn coin the world has ever seen.

+ 100 Smiley

Glad to see a dev that perfectly answers to every question. I m in and to mine this coin isn t cheap. I hope a bright future for all of us
virtuallann

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:14:11 PM

1. This works with manual handling of a wallet.

2. Gox was plainly an inside job, making wallet passcodes and who knew the codes irrelevant.

3. To run an exchange of that size requires some degree of automation making manual handling of wallets inefficient.  As of yet I haven't heard of any plans to implement some form of automation capable of utilizing this type of security.

This would be a great feature though, Devs should look in to this.

Mt. Gox could have been prevented if they had MC technology inside their btc wallet. It's kind of a big deal.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:18:01 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 01:06:58 PM by MultiSig

We removed the encryption on the wallet links. You should no longer receive a malware flag when downloading. If this still happens for anyone, please let me know what antivirus and browser you are using and I'll fix it. Thanks.

Also, we now have multiple block explorers in case one is ever temporarily unavailable.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:29:47 PM

1. This works with manual handling of a wallet.

2. Gox was plainly an inside job, making wallet passcodes and who knew the codes irrelevant.

3. To run an exchange of that size requires some degree of automation making manual handling of wallets inefficient.  As of yet I haven't heard of any plans to implement some form of automation capable of utilizing this type of security.

This would be a great feature though, Devs should look in to this.

I have no doubt that the exchanges will adapt faster than anyone else in preparation for this inevitable industry wide movement, if they have not done so already. They are proven experts at quickly adapting to many varieties of altcoins in the past and should have no issues integrating MC into their automated systems.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:37:37 PM

Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features

Good advice is worth it's weight in gold.
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:43:46 PM

So if we add up the results of the poll....

After POW = 45%
Anytime! + 10%

45+10 = 55%

Not time to add to exchange!!!

LOL...  JUST LOL...

Anytime! = ~%10
Now = ~%37

10+37 = 47%

Wink
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:36:09 PM

Let`s promote some this baby Smiley

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:48:16 PM

Let`s promote some this baby Smiley

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ytpvgh.gif

Agreed. Releaase The KRAKEN!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: