Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152383 times)
MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:34:50 PM

Got it loaded. Just realized also that the header here for this OP has "multisignature" misspelled. Would be wise to fix.

[ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Mulisignature Coin |

Oh nice one. Thanks. Send me your MC wallet address for 10 "thank you"s
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:35:48 PM

dedicatedpool doesn't allow to my rented ring to mine. The owner of the rig told me that it is a pool's problem. Who is the owner of the pool?

hmmm strange i am mining it at dedicated with lease rented rig :

Congrats mxxx

guys, a question: can I set another pool for my rented rig or if I delete it I lose my money? thanks in advance for the reply

You can set another pool and if one is not working it will switch to another

Thanks. I set different pools but I think I has been scammed by the owner of the rig. I ve thought that in mining rentals the owner were verified.. five stars.. So also renting a rig you can be scammed.. Good
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:38:44 PM

dedicatedpool doesn't allow to my rented ring to mine. The owner of the rig told me that it is a pool's problem. Who is the owner of the pool?

http://i62.tinypic.com/34yzh9v.jpg

Congrats mxxx

guys, a question: can I set another pool for my rented rig or if I delete it I lose my money? thanks in advance for the reply

Thanks. I set different pools but I think I has been scammed by the owner of the rig. I ve thought that in mining rentals the owner were verified.. five stars.. So also renting a rig you can be scammed.. Good

Where were you renting from? Maybe the rig owner accidently left sgminer on X13 algo. Shocked
I used to rent out my 780's and have done that on accident.
testadimerlo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:39:36 PM

Congrats mxxx

Where were you renting from? Maybe the rig owner accidently left sgminer on X13 algo. Shocked

mining rentals
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:41:16 PM

I think mxxxxxx was a great choice for first MCCA!
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

Looking for clear explanation on how a Wallet with 3 passcodes to encrypt it(MC Wallet) is the same as Multi-Sig?  Not trying to be a downer, I'm just looking for answers.

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:45:57 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:24:37 AM by MultiSig

Looking for clear explanation on how a Wallet with 3 passcodes to encrypt it(MC Wallet) is the same as Multi-Sig?  Not trying to be a downer, I'm just looking for answers.

A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) private key. The simplest type is an m-of-n address - it is associated with n private keys, and sending coins from this address requires signatures from at least m keys. A multi-signature transaction is one that sends funds from a multi-signature address.

The primary use case is to greatly increase the difficulty of stealing the coins. With a 2-of-2 address, you can keep the two keys on separate machines, and then theft will require compromising both, which is very difficult - especially if the machines are as different as possible (e.g., one pc and one dedicated device, or two hosted machines with a different host and OS).

It can also be used for redundancy to protect against loss - with a 2-of-3 address, not only does theft require obtaining 2 different keys, but you can still use the coins if you forget any single key. This allows for more flexible options than just backups.

It can also be used for more advanced scenarios such as an address shared by multiple people, where a majority vote is required to use the funds.

As of now, MC is fully capable of creating 2 of 2 signatures as long as the third signature is not set. MC is also capable of creating 2 of 3 signatures which you can verify even with a 0 balance.

As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen.
testadimerlo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help

Whew. Do you still have to pay for that?
CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:15:50 AM

Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:18:27 AM

Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

We are waaay past the possible scam phase on this one.
CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

mmmm we'll I'll let time be the judge of that, but for now I'm putting some money down for support.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:35:10 AM

Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

mmmm we'll I'll let time be the judge of that, but for now I'm putting some money down for support.

The answer is already in your hands. The wallet does some pretty cool stuff. You will not be disappointed. I encourage you to use it and see for yourself. Always a good choice before investing in any coin. Verify it works. If it does, it is real. If it does not, it is a scam.
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:35:56 AM

I tend to avoid dedicated. Although for some odd reason they have the most hash I find them to be not so reliable. I rent GH'S from Nice hash and their pool always drops the connections.
Suchpool is way more more stable, hell, even MN pool holds the connections better
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:38:52 AM

I tend to avoid dedicated. Although for some odd reason they have the most hash I find them to be not so reliable. I rent GH'S from Nice hash and their pool always drops the connections.
Suchpool is way more more stable, hell, even MN pool holds the connections better

I've lost touch with the mining scene recently. Just too risky. And I have had zero free time for configuration Roll Eyes I used to have hours and hours to play with the config. Those were fun days, too.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:54:11 AM

I think it would be theoretically possible to:

1. Rent 5gh from nicehash at .3 btc
2. Then sign up for miningrigrental seller account and create a 5gh miner @ .7 btc
3. Point the nicehash rented hash at miningrigrental rig address and add failover address of your favorite coin.

If it gets rented, you have guaranteed steady income. If not, you are mining your favorite coin which you would have been mining anyway.

I never had the nerve to try it tho.
Strahd

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:58:11 AM

http://pools.hashlink.eu/hl-logo.png

MC.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration will open very soon! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

++

Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:06:19 AM

I think a lot of us are just curious as to the usefulness of multi-signature wallets in this age of key-loggers.
Also I don't think we're completely beyond the scam phase, I'll reserve judgement until an exchange goes live. If price crashes due to hundreds of thousands of sold MC and dev suddenly disappears that'd be a big hint that something's up...of course by then it'd be POW and all this mining would be moot.

I don't typically download wallets of coins, so I am curious as to why no 'received from' addresses are showing up in the transaction list. Is that a typical feature these days of coins or is that an anonymous thing MC has?
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:30:36 AM

I think a lot of us are just curious as to the usefulness of multi-signature wallets in this age of key-loggers.
Also I don't think we're completely beyond the scam phase, I'll reserve judgement until an exchange goes live. If price crashes due to hundreds of thousands of sold MC and dev suddenly disappears that'd be a big hint that something's up...of course by then it'd be POW and all this mining would be moot.

I don't typically download wallets of coins, so I am curious as to why no 'received from' addresses are showing up in the transaction list. Is that a typical feature these days of coins or is that an anonymous thing MC has?
JL

I cant keep ninjas from kicking in your front door.

With a normal offline wallet, one password is all they need to take your life savings even if it is on a flashdrive under the mattress.
With MC, this would not happen unless they were able to find any 2 passcodes. There is always a risk, but with MC it is much less of a risk. 99% of you may never experience something as traumatic as the vanishing money trick. One of you will for sure. Like wearing a seatbelt in the car. You probably won't die going to the store with no seatbelt. But everyday, someone somewhere does.

But there is much more than keyloggers to worry about. Employees or a your child could accidently leave the door open.

Look how many people forgot their one key or passphrase and are forever trying to gain access to an account they can see but never again touch. With MC you can forget one and still have secure access to the coins. There is no downside.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:09:38 AM

JL

I cant keep ninjas from kicking in your front door.

With a normal offline wallet, one password is all they need to take your life savings even if it is on a flashdrive under the mattress.
With MC, this would not happen unless they were able to find any 2 passcodes. There is always a risk, but with MC it is much less of a risk. 99% of you may never experience something as traumatic as the vanishing money trick. One of you will for sure. Like wearing a seatbelt in the car. You probably won't die going to the store with no seatbelt. But everyday, someone somewhere does.

But there is much more than keyloggers to worry about. Employees or a your child could accidently leave the door open.

Look how many people forgot their one key or passphrase and are forever trying to gain access to an account they can see but never again touch. With MC you can forget one and still have secure access to the coins. There is no downside.

Alright I'm onboard and have sold just a few DRK and rented some gh/s and turned them towards MC. So the MC will flow my way shortly.
I got burned by the last 'Multicoin' a couple months ago, but that was truly a scam that had many warning signals.

For many months now I only had Darkcoins but just bought into Stealthcoin and will now see what MC can do to diversify a little bit across what I figure are 'overlooked' coins with potential.
We shall see...
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: