Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:54:16 AM

I love all the logos submitted so far. However, there is a problem. The MC seed we planted has grown very strong roots. Our survival is no longer in question. This marks the end of the first chapter and the beginning of something very special, something much much bigger.

We need logos that encapsulate our new trademark: "MC means Business™" and the runner up "MultiCoin: Virtually Unstoppable"

Not just one. Submit all of your ideas. Do it now. We are about to rock the boat.

I asked also one pro designer if he will have time to make some pro logo we will see

anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:54:36 AM

Fuck bittrex, I'm still not bringing my BTC back to that exchange.

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

Sad((
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:00:03 AM

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

lol nah, not on usb.  Just saying Smiley  But yea I have lost a bit the past few weeks.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:01:15 AM

Gettem Dev!  I'll even say they touched me in my no no place.

lost BTC with USB ?

People who are angry are usually the one losing money.

Yes , he lost money. I am guessing not only USB. Should be more. His hand is getting weaker by the day

He need to blame someone for losing money. IMO, those who lost money should blame themselves first for being naive and doesn't know how to play the game.

Wow you so full of wisdom.  Are you the reincarnation of Jesus?

Plus, who was angry?  Bittrex has been fuxing around and adding lots of shit recently.  I just don't trust them anymore and I took all my shit out.  I was trading on Bittrex before most even knew WTF it was lol. Get over yourself fgt.

I believe that the exchanges that are supposed to be trustworthy and should put more than a nanosecond worth of thought and examination before showcasing the coins on their site.  Literally the past few weeks, coins go in, nothing comes out.

Like I said as an example.  Elitecoin was added to bittrex because of "community support" and the shit got scammed in 12 hours.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:04:16 AM

Are any alive pools?
kenara

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:05:56 AM

Are any alive pools?
pools dead?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

pools dead?

Are any alive pools?

Dedicated...26GH so yeah it is very alive Smiley

MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:07:03 AM

I trust Bittrex has your best interests at heart especially with the #diescammer tweet.

Exchanges don't make much more than their operating costs from those trade fees. Not the ones we use. The billion dollar ones like Mt. Gox are probably a lot less trustworthy. Surprised they didn't relaunch as XGOX.

Bittrex gives more legit coins a chance to shine than any other exchange. This increases their vulnerability and they know it. So the only logical reason left for doing it is because they care about people like us.

They've been around too long, worked too hard, and invested too much to simply suicide themselves on a small short gain. For every reason you have not to trust Bittrex, I'll give you 100 which prove we can.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:10:39 AM

Yes Bittrex is not bad , yes sometimes they are adding shit coins but they don`t know who is scamming and who is not
I am always choosing coins by a lot of reading in the forum first.

Please don`t trash the thread with others crap coins and be a team here Wink

sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:10:43 AM

I trust Bittrex has your best interests at heart especially with the #diescammer tweet.

Exchanges don't make much more than their operating costs from those trade fees. Not the ones we use. The billion dollar ones like Mt. Gox are probably a lot less trustworthy. Surprised they didn't relaunch as XGOX.

Bittrex gives more legit coins a chance to shine than any other exchange. This increases their vulnerability and they know it. So the only logical reason left for doing it is because they care about people like us.

They've been around too long, worked too hard, and invested too much to simply suicide themselves on a small short gain. For every reason you have not to trust Bittrex, I'll give you 100 which prove we can.

Bittrex was my #1 exchange for a very long time.  The #diescammer tweet is too late for most who lost a shitload of BTC.  I only lost a few Hundo but the taste of shit in my mouth from helping promote shitcoins is not the same as having weak hands.  I still own those scam coins, I never dumped.  

The facts are they used to be bad ass, Not right now.  They have to do a lot more to regain my respect.

Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:19:56 AM

pools dead?

Are any alive pools?

Can anyone advice me good multicoin pool?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:22:26 AM

pools dead?

Are any alive pools?

http://mc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

https://www.minep.it/pool/mc/

MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:24:20 AM

pools dead?

Are any alive pools?

Well, I think they are all good pools. Try to support the ones with no hash. You may get a trickle of pennies from one with the most miners, but you'll get a slow avalanche from the others.
kenara

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

minep not showing correct stats.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:28:16 AM

I was going to say some really bad shit, but decided to calm down.  TBH I didn't even start getting mad until the Dev made his opinion known.

Got it, don't insult the exchange you were shouting you didn't want to be on.  Now the story is a bit different, don't be mean to the exchange we are trying to get on or whatever a "favor" is.

I'm not mining anymore.  I'll just hold and see.  I'm not an IT Wizard, I don't understand code and I cant Identify Scamcoins on my own by digging through the coin scripts and Dev support + Forum support is not a foolproof way to spot a scamcoin.  so If an exchange who had my respect for being quality started pushing out shit coins and by doing so tarnishing their rep.  They can apparently afford to lose customers.

This new reaction from them is just that, reaction from the backlash from customers leaving bittrex.  You think they don't make money?  Those shitcoins on the main page paid 3BTC to be added and get rotated frequently.  Oh and Ive been trading with bittrex since this time last year and just took my shit out a few days ago.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:33:20 AM

The pools are refreshing stats with different time tickers so that`s why probably

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:36:47 AM

I was going to say some really bad shit, but decided to calm down.  TBH I didn't even start getting mad until the Dev made his opinion known.

Got it, don't insult the exchange you were shouting you didn't want to be on.  Now the story is a bit different, don't be mean to the exchange we are trying to get on or whatever a "favor" is.

I'm not mining anymore.  I'll just hold and see.  I'm not an IT Wizard, I don't understand code and I cant Identify Scamcoins on my own by digging through the coin scripts and Dev support + Forum support is not a foolproof way to spot a scamcoin.  so If an exchange who had my respect for being quality started pushing out shit coins and by doing so tarnishing their rep.  They can apparently afford to lose customers.

This new reaction from them is just that, reaction from the backlash from customers leaving bittrex.  You think they don't make money?  Those shitcoins on the main page paid 3BTC to be added and get rotated frequently.  Oh and Ive been trading with bittrex since this time last year and just took my shit out a few days ago.

Most people know what is happening. Only the naive and uninformed are losing money.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:38:20 AM

Most people know what is happening. Only the naive and uninformed are losing money.

Dude, that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Like I said, I don't really give a shit about losing money.  I have much much more BTC than you probably think.  I have a problem with Companies who start to slip on their quality after they start making some money.

This is straight up cleaing up the party that fucked up crypto in the past few months.  And dude, I looked at your posts, you sound Chinese to me, one with a bit better grasp of the English language but Chinese none the less, I can tell I'm Asian.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:39:28 AM

lol wtf ever dude.

U need to know when there is people losing money there is people making money. U have to learn to be on the making money side. If it's that easy no one will be losing money right ?

Developer of scam coin is not the only one making money. There is others making money too. E.g Smart trader, exchange, etc.

If u think like the majority , u will be like the majority. Which is losing money.

Most people shout scam. Those are the guys losing money. They are the majority.

Not many people are making money. If u think differently, u stand a good chance to beat the odds. If u follow what others are saying and doing , u will be like them.
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:43:32 AM

Well, I think they are all good pools. Try to support the ones with no hash. You may get a trickle of pennies from one with the most miners, but you'll get a slow avalanche from the others.

I have tried hashlink but it can't find anything 8 hours 54 minutes already. It is too long. And POW will stop soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: